Chapter 2

Feelings Change

            You were all back in class and endured another two hours of intense boredom. The school bell rang, school was finally over. You began to pack all your things.

"We outtie?" You motioned to Jin Ae.

"Yup."

            The both of you got up and proceeded to leave the room. The halls were crowded. Some people were just chilling with friends and others ran out the school as if their life depended on it, while the teachers yelled at them to behave properly. You never knew why some if them stayed after, if you were going to hang out with your friends, why stay at this hell hole unless you had a reason to? If you had a choice, you wouldn't stay a second longer at school, but you needed to. As an active member of the performing arts program or club or whatever you want to call it, it was required to attend all after school practices and meetings. Each session was two and a half hours long. You and Jin Ae were heading to your school's studio.

             Upon arrival, you noticed Jungkook and what appeared to be his six friends at the front of the room with your advisor, Mrs. Kim. The rest of the students were sitting on the floor and had their eyes on the two of you. Apparently they were in the middle of introductions.

"Please take a seat."

            The students began to introduce themselves. The first up had blond hair, brush neatly to the side. He was really spoken, a natural speaker.

            "Hi everyone, my name is Kim Namjoon, I'm currently a third year. My talents include writing, rapping, producing, and dancing. I was known as Rapmonster and the dancing machine back at my old school. You can call me whatever though. Except lizard." He laughed at his own introduction and face-palmed. Jin Ae took notice and whispered a small remark to you.

"I want to drink out of his dimple..."

"OH MY --" you almost choked of laughter from what you heard.

            Next up was a boy with milky white skin and pretty pink lips. He wore a beanie which read "Zzz." Unlike Namjoon, he was more soft spoken. His intro was short and to the point.

"Hey, I'm Min Yoongi, at my other school people called my Suga because of my skin tone. I'm a third year. I rap."

           The one after him was truly a beauty, soft spoken as well. His shoulders were nice and broad, his figure seemed nice as well. He shared the same hair color as Jungkook, looking at them you'd think they were related.

           "Hey wassup, my name is Kim Seokjin, Jin for short. I'm also a third year and the oldest out of the seven of us, so please treat me with more respect that them." The boys began to bicker, but it soon died down and Jin continued with his introduction. "Anyways, I like cooking, Mario party, maple story, and the color pink. I also sing. Unlike Namjoon here, I'm not a good dancer, but I can learn pretty well." The seven of them started to laugh.

           Next was someone who seemed really bubbly and full of life. He gave out a very positive vibe. He had a slightly long was face and really big smile. He too spoke very naturally, it was as if he had always been attending this school.

          "Hi everyone~ I'm third year student Jung Hoseok~" he waved to the whole class with both hands, "I rap, dance and I like to make people laugh, a mood maker you could say. Call me J-hope, as you can see my name is full of hope. I am a hopeful being."

          He motioned his hands in the shape of a rainbow. The whole class began to laugh. He truly was a mood maker.

          Next was a boy with orange hair and a rectangular smile. The moment he spoke, you fell in love with his voice. It was utter perfection.

          "Hello everyone~ My name is Kim Taehyung, my friends call me Taetae because it's easy to say~ I'm a second year. My hobbies include-" he was cut off by Hoseok.

          "Oh my gaawd, you no fun. Here let me show you an example." He began to make funny faces, along with some weird humming noises. The class was laughing again.

"Oh sorry, sorry. Continue."

            "My hobbies include singing, playing games, and making videos with my hyungs and dongsaengs. When I grow up, I want to have a two year old son named Taekwon and a seven month older daughter named Taeguk." 

            Mrs. Kim cut him off before he told us his life story and future plans. He was in his own little world. Totally an alien. 

            Introductions were almost complete. Up next was a boy wearing a SnapBack backwards, hiding his hair, all while exposing his forehead. He had eye fat and a cute eye smile. He was the shortest one among the group. He was very loud, energetic, and full of himself.

           "Wassup everyone, my name is JIMIN!! I'm a second year who's good at dancing and singing. I'm the most charismatic out of the 7, but I'm not as handsome as Jungkookie. Jungkook's mine. Just letting you guys know." Jungkook nudged his elbow against Jimin's arm. "I'm also a BIGBANG fanboy and want to become more like Taeyang." The mention of Taeyang's name instantly caught your attention. I want to be friends with that one  you thought to yourself. Jin Ae nudged at you again.

"So you gonna his ?"

"BYE."

          Last but not least, Jungkook. You recalled his earlier introduction and thought of how it didn't leave an impression, unlike his hyungs.

         "Hey guys, my name is Jeon Jungkook, a first year. My fiends call me the 'Golden Maknae' because I'm good at rapping, singing, and dancing. Another talent I have is drawing. I like being alone most of the time, but my hyungs always play and baby me. I'd also rather be dead than cool."

         Wow, his intro was totally different than before you thought to yourself. Other than the fact that he stated more things about himself, the overall feeling was different as well. There was more confidence in him compared to the scared child you had first met. He was like a different person. Your surroundings really do affect you and how you behave.

"Initiation! Initiation!" one student chanted, not much later the rest of the kids joined.

"Settle down, settle down," ordered Mrs. Kim. She turned to the boys.

"Alrighty then, let's start with initiation."

 

 

 

 


Yay, you get to learn more of the boys :3 but I basically used just their profile descriptions oops.i got the dimple thing from a post on tumblr tbh. I also threw in some ref to their Naver cast video, because it was so cute ;__; I didn't put the no jams in there because I'm saving it for later~ Sorry if it's a boring chapter ><

Fun-fact: Jungook isn't my bias, Taetae is LMAO His voice was what got me into them, The moment I heard it, I died, it was so deep and ic. When I saw their pictures at first I didn't find any of them attractive except Jin LOL but now when I look at them I wonder why I didn't think so, they're so hot like wow get some glasses.