Ch. 3 Pt. 3

Feelings Change

          Six of the boys headed to the restroom to change, but Jungkook stayed behind, gazing at the students practicing. Wow, everyone's really good compared to the people at my old school Jungkook thought to himself, well of course they would be since the others had to make studying a priority... He continued to look around, and at the corner of his eye, something had caught his attention. He slightly turned his head in curiosity, and as they say, curiosity kills the cat. 

          Eunjae had just stripped off her blouse, to only be covered by a black bandeau, revealing her slim and petite figure. Although her face and limbs were fairly tanned, her torso was a creamy white. What the heck?! Why is that girl changing in public?! Is she crazy?! He glanced around to see other people's reaction, but no one was fazed. As he turned back, his eyes met with Eunjae's, who's still standing half . He quickly looked and darted away to the restroom. This isn't good... She's going to think I'm some ert! Maybe she didn't notice...

"Oi Jungkook, why are your ears so red?" Namjoon cocked his eyebrow and pointed towards his ears.

           Jungkook had a mini heart attack and began to panic. He nervously responded, "Oh, haha, uhm I accidentally hit my ear...?"

          "How did you hit your ear?" Yoongi walked up to Jungkook, examining his ears. As he was being bombarded with questions, his ears slowly began burning even more.

          "One of the dancers bumped into me and I hit the wall, "Jungkook nervously chuckled and slightly backed away, "anyways, aren't you guys done changing? You should go out there and practice instead of wasting time. I'm going to change in the stall!"

         "Hmm? What's wrong with him?" Yoongi scratched the back of his head, "He's right guys, let's head out... Yah! Jimin stop trying to peek at Jungkook!"

         The boys went on ahead without Jungkook, but he soon followed after. They ignored the earlier situation and commenced practicing. The hours flew by quickly and before they knew it, it was time to pack up. They all took their belongings, said their goodbyes and went home.

[POV END]


Oops sorry for the short chapter, the routine they're preparing is a secret so no details for that >< although you guys can take a guess! it's REALLY obvious especially if you get what I'm trying to do huehue