Ch. 2 Pt. 4

Feelings Change

You hesitated a bit before answering, the question was so sudden.

"What do you mean exactly?"

"Anything. Just your personal opinion on them."

           "Well I can't really say much, but from what I can see they're a group of talented, dedicated boys, and I respect that. Especially when I think of all the they must have been through to be able to live their dreams."

           "Good, good.." Jin Ae nodded in agreement and added, "well I think they're cute." She looked at you, waiting for a response, you knew exactly where she was going with this conversation.

"Yeah, I guess."

"You guess? No eye candy??? No one in particular caught your attention?"

"Nope," you replied blankly.

           "Really? What about Jimin? I think you two would look cute together! The two of you could totally gush over Taeyang together, that'd be so cute! A Taeyang fan couple! Aigoo, I can just imagine it~" she pushed your shoulder and gave out a little fan girl squeal, "I totally ship it."

           "Okay first of all, that's weird. Second of all, you know I'm not looking to be in a relationship right now."

"Don't tell me you're still not over him? Eunjae, it's been a year now..."

           "It's not that I'm not over him, because I totally am, he was an . But even if he was, he was still really sweet when we were still together. I just haven't been able to find someone that made feel all giddy inside like he has in the past, you know?"

"It's cause you're not looking"

"Neither was I when he came into my life. It just happened. If something's bound to happen it will."

           "Sweetie, you can't just expect everything to fall together like it did. You happened to fall in love unexpectedly, that happens. It was your first crush. If you're waiting for the butterflies to just come in, it's not going to happen. You have to at least try to have an interest in people. You won't know what your looking for unless you look for it yourself. I know your only sixteen and high school relationships don't mean anything, but it's the experience that counts. If you haven't experienced different type of people, dating when you're older will be much harder for you."

           You hate to admit it, but Jin Ae had a point. You did want to experience the feeling of liking someone again, but you haven't found anyone that made your heart skip a beat. But Jin Ae was right, it wasn't that you weren't able to find one, you didn't even try.

"Okay fine, you're right. I'm not trying. But even so, I'm not going to try with those boys"

"What why not?"

           "Have you seen them? Have you seen the reactions the girls gave to Jungkook when he first came to class? And what about the girls in our dance program? We both know that those guys are going to have girls all over their . I'll try, but not with them."

            "You're no fun. Unlike you I'm willing to take the challenge and holla at Namjoon. Survival of the fittest!" Jin Ae rolled her sleeve up to her tricep and flexed her arm. "Anyways, it's getting late, we should go to bed."

            The two of you washed up and headed to bed.


Who's the boy???? Im keeping his name omitted on purpose, but you'll find out later~ Sorry it's so short, but at least one day finally ended! 

fun fact: I'm using personal experience for this chapter aye lmao

i hope you're enjoying it so far!