Ch. 3 Pt. 2

Feelings Change

            Six of them were already at the rooftop like they had planned, but Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

"Oh, where's Jungkook?" Jin was always the one to be looking out for all his dongsaengs, just like a mother.

"Maybe he got lost," Taehyung suggested.

           "How do you get lost here?" retorted Yoongi, "This school is like one third the size of our old one. And he has the map to begin with" 

           "He's probably stuck on the toilet," joked Hoseok. Taehyung joined and made suggestive images of Jungkook on the toilet.

            "What? Not even!" Jimin was quick to defend his precious maknae's image, "I bet he's being surrounded by a bunch of girls and totally forgot about us. Our Kookie is so popular~"

            The boys continued to come up with possible scenarios Jungkook could be in. Hoseok turned around and saw Jungook enter from the door.

           "Oh! Jungkook there you are!" Hoseok pointed his direction and everyone looked. He walked towards his hyungs and greeted them.

           "Where have you been? We were just talking about you" Jin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's neck, feeding him a sandwich. Jungkook chuckled and released himself from Jin's grasp.

           "I was being surrounded by a bunch of girls. They wouldn't let me leave. Aish, it was such a bother." He let out a sigh and rubbed his neck. 

          "See, I knew it!" added Jimin.

          "Okay calm down lover boy," Yoongi was quick to shoot down Jimin's excessive excitement.

          "So back to the main point of everything, did any of you guys find out anything?" asked Namjoon.

          Taehyung pointlessly raised his hand, "I overheard two of my classmates mention something about an after school program, so I continued to listen in."

          "You know eavesdropping is a bad habit," Jin scolded Taehyung and hit the back of his shoulder.

          "So what about this program?" Namjoon continued the conversation.

          "Oh yeah, so this school is really known for their performing arts program, and it's held everyday after school at their studio for two and a half hours."

"Where's the studio?" questioned Yoongi.

            Hoseok pulled out the school map Mr. Woo had given them. "Well it says here that it's connected to the auditorium, which is behind the school."

The school bell rang.

           "Okay, so we all know where we're headed? Be on time and try not to get stopped by the female population," ordered Namjoon. They did a quick break and headed back to class.

           Two hours had passed and school was over. The boys all found their way to the studio without any distractions. They tried to open the door, but it was locked, no one seemed to have arrived yet. 

            "Are you kids new?" a voice came from behind them, "I haven't seen your faces around before." They turned around and saw a woman with a tone build, wearing a racer back tank and black sweatpants. They quickly did a ninety degree bow, all in perfect sync. 

           "Yeah, we just transferred." said Namjoon.

           "Oooh, you're those kids, duh," the lady hit her head in realization, "yeah, I've totally heard all about you guys and your situation. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were all assigned to this school specifically for this program, right?"

"Yes, that's right," Namjoon did all of the talking. 

"Well, I'm Mrs. Kim, the advisor of this program."

"Oh uhm, I'm-"

            Mrs. Kim interrupted him, "No need," she glanced at her watch, "the kids should be almost here, just introduce yourselves then." She unlocked the door and let them put their things down. It wasn't long before the room was filled with a number of students.

           "Kids, don't dress out or set up yet, just take a seat." They all obediently listened and just sat on the floors. "So we have some fresh faces in this program, let's all give them a warm welcome." The kids clapped and cheered. "They'll be doing self introductions, so please give them your utmost attention. Who's up first?" Namjoon took a step forward. As soon as he started, the door flew open. All heads turned. It was Eunjae and her friend, Jin Ae.

           "Yes, thank you girls for stealing the spotlight. Please take a seat." The two girls sat at the sidelines and the introductions resumed. After finally ending with Jungkook, the kids began to call for an initiation. The seven boys looked at each other, exchanging confused expressions and shrugs. Namjoon finally asked, in which Mrs. Kim explained with great detail.

           They all huddled together and discussed ideas as to what to perform.

"So how are we going to do this?" asked Jimin.

"Well she did say that we should focus on showcasing our talent," Jin recalled her earlier explanation.

"Yeah and I just told the whole class that I'm a dance machine," Namjoon face palmed.

"That's what happens when you lie," Yoongi always knew how to throw salt on people's wounds.

            Jungkook spoke up, giving them a solution that may save Namjoon's fibbing , "You know since Jin-hyung already stated that he can't dance, why not perform 'Adult Child'? Your guys' choreo for it is simple and they'll think that it's because Jin can't dance."

"Wooow, my Kookie is so smart~" Jimin continued to shower Jungkook with endless compliments.

"I kind of wanted to do 'School of Tears'," confessed Yoongi, "it's perfect for our situation. Let's do both."

"Alright," Hoseok jumped in, "now that you guys are all planned out, what about the four of us?"

"What about 'Graduation'?" Jimin suggested.

"Taehyung's not in it smart one," sassed Yoongi.

"We could do our cover of 'You're My'," added Taehyung. Jimin jumped and agreed.

"I'm not in that," reminded Hoseok.

"Really? But there was four people, who was the other one?" Taehyung had a confused look on his face.

"Ya! That was me, you brat!" snapped Jin, forming a fist towards Taehyung.

"Oh yeah, hee, sorry hyung," he brushed it off, smiling to Jin.

Namjoon jumped into the conversation, "Are you guys seriously forgetting about 'Beautiful'?"

"Ooooh yeah! It also perfectly showcases our talents, even all three of Kookies," exclaimed Jimin.

"So it's settled, here goes nothing!" They did a group break.

             Namjoon's group decided to go first, followed by Hoseok's. When their performance was all completed, the reaction they received blew them away. Everyone was cheering and tossing their shoes towards them.

            "Daebak," Jungkook whispered to himself, "this is like how they do it in the videos." The atmosphere made them even more excited than they already were. Mrs. Kim stopped their little celebration and instructed the other students to continue their work. She then pulled the seven boys to the side, giving them background information on everything that has happened and will happen.

             "So I'm guessing the seven of you would be one group?" she looked at the boys, waiting for a response. They all nodded in agreement. "Well," she continued, "since you guys just got here, I don't expect you guys to show me anything for tomorrow."

"Actually, we've been preparing a small something back at our previous school," Namjoon informed.

            "Really now? Well alright, but I'm not going to be lenient on grading. I'm expecting great things from you guys. Dress out and practice whatever you need, you have two hours to fix and perfect your routine." 

 


I finally watched ep 2 of AHL and my heart totally hurts because Tae is such a cutie and wow I just want to shower him with kisses and Jin's English got me all wet like goODBYE

have you guys watched it yet? If not, it's on DailyMotion by user Bangtansubs (-:

omg my writing is literally 75% dialogue and 25% progress/action dear lord, I'm not sure if I'm satisfied with how I ended this page ㅠㅠ but seriously deciding to do a third person view on seven people is so hard for me, like there's no focus and I regret not sticking to just Jungkook LOL I don't know how people do it, teach me your ways ;-; I could do it for like 1-3 people max

anyways, enjoy! Schools almost starting so idk if I can update often ><