Chapter 3

Feelings Change

[BTS POV]

             It was finally March 1st. It was finally the last day of the third quarter, the day the boys will finally be able to leave the prison they called school. They stood in the office, receiving their last lecture from their principal. After what felt like an hour of nonstop talking, the seven students were finally on their way to a new beginning.

            They made their way through the crowded streets of Seoul, traveling in a small, but rowdy wolf pack. 

            "Whoooo! I can't believe it! We're finally out of that hell hole, I can't believe this day actually came!" Jimin shouted with glee as he wrapped his arm around his dongsaeng and fellow 95-liner. Taehyung joined in his excitement as they pranced along, dragging the poor maknae with them. The hyungs followed them from behind, laughing as they watched them run around like a bunch of kids, but even they couldn't contain their energy and were just as loud.

           As they were closing into the front entrance of the school, their commotion began to die out.

           "Aigoo, what do think it's going to be like here?" asked Taehyung with the brightest smile on his face.

           "Well, it's still going to cause a school's a school, but it can't be any worse than our old one," responded Yoongi. They all nodded in agreement.

           Namjoon took a deep breath and started his quick, mini speech. "Alright guys, this is it, the day we've all been waiting for. It truly is a blessing to have been given this opportunity. Let's make the best of it and enjoy ourselves as much as we can. Compared to before, being here is close to being on vacation."

          The boys threw their fists into the air and cheered as they entered the school. They headed to the main office to meet their home room teachers. Upon arrival, they were greeted by a short old man, ranging in his forties, wearing large spectacles and a clipboard in hand.

          "Oh, you guys must be the new transfer students. Class actually started five minutes ago. You're teachers aren't here, but I told them I would get you guys situated. My name's Mr. Woo." The teacher seated them down and asked for their names and grade.

           "I'm Kim Namjoon, third year." One at a time, the boys all gave a brief introduction. Mr. Woo jotted down all their names and searched for their classes in the school system. He gave each of them a map of the school with their class circled. Namjoon and Seokjin were in one class, Yoongi and Hoseok in another, and Taehyung and Jimin were together. That left Jungkook on his own.

            They thanked Mr. Woo and left the room. The seven of them parted ways, agreeing to meet up at the roof during break. Before they all left, Mr. Woo stopped Jungkook.

             "Mr. Jeon, you're actually in my class. I'll walk you there." As the two of them walked through the halls, Mr. Woo attempted in having small talk with Jungkook, but being the little shy being he is, it died down fairly quickly. They reached the class and Mr. Woo asked Jungkook to stay out for a while.

              "My class usually starts a ruckus every morning, so I need to settle them down. If you come in now, who knows  how much louder they'll become." Jungkook listened to his instruction and patiently waited outside. He took a peek through the window to see how bad the students were. Is it anything like the dramas? He asked himself. As he peered through, he saw Mr. Woo signaling him to enter. He suddenly became really nervous. His heart was beating faster than usual and his palms became sweaty. He entered the class filled with whispers, avoiding eye contact with the students.

"Please introduce yourself."

He put his hands together and became really stiff. Wanting to get things over with, he gave a small introduction.

"H-hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook, please treat me well.."

"Okay, Mr. Jeon, please have a seat behind Eunjae. Eunjae, please raise your hand."

            Jungkook scanned the room to find his seat and whoever was sitting in front of him. A girl frantically stood up. I'm guessing she's Eunjae he thought to himself. Mr. Woo ordered the both of them to take their seats. People continued to whisper amongst themselves as Jungkook quickly made his way to his seat. All eyes were on him. He kept his eyes down and waited for the class to go by. 

           There was ten minutes remaining in class before break. Jungkook was bored out of his mind and began observing the classroom. In the midst of the silence, a shutter sound echoed the class. The sound came from in front of him. He looked over Eunjae's shoulder and noticed what seemed to be drawings. He contemplated whether or not to ask her about it. Maybe I can make my first acquaintance. After much thinking, he took the courage and whispered her name.

            Eunjae's body shook from his sudden action. She turned her body and faced Jungkook.

"Uhm, yes?"

"Is that a drawing?"

           He pointed at the corner of the sheet that was sticking out from underneath her arm. 

"Can I see it?"

"Ahaha, no, you're mistaken, it's not a drawing. I was just scribbling out the mistakes on my work.."

"Oh..."

            He knew for a fact that it was a drawing, several ones at that. He was slightly disappointed that the person he could possibly have something in common with showed zero interest of interacting with him. However he was more disappointed by the fact that someone said no to him, it wasn't a flat-out no but it basically was. What the heck? No ones ever rejected me... I mean, Jimin always gave me everything I wanted... The bell rang and Eunjae was already out the door. I should probably hurry too, my hyungs are waiting. Just as he was about to leave, he became surrounded by a group of females. He tried to get out, but saw that it was nearly impossible. The only choice he had was to entertain them for a while.


I wasn't planning on doing a separate point of view, but what the heck :P dear lord when am I ever going to get to the point ㅠㅠ