Ch. 1 Pt. 2

Feelings Change

          Walking to school had always been the highlight of your mornings, especially in Spring. Not school, but the walking. The cool morning air and bright blue skies was the perfect pick-me-up on a tiresome morning. You enjoyed the green scenery, everything was in bloom. Spring truly is one of the best seasons. 

           As soon as you are able to see the gate, a handful of students are racing past you. What's the rush? You pull out your phone from your pocket to check the time. 7:55AM. Oh shoot five minutes till the bell rings! You begin to pick up your pace, hoping to make it on time. Luckily you managed to get to your class and seat 2 minutes before class started. The class is still as noisy as ever. Without having to worry about people hearing, you try to catch you breath, gasping for air.

"Geez, who brought in the dying rat?"

           A mocking and recognizable voice was directed towards you from behind. Behind you stood a tanned female student with ulzzang style make-up and her hair in a messy bun tied with a ribbon.

"Ha ha very funny Jin Ae."

           Jin Ae sat down beside you. You and Jin Ae had been friends practically since birth. Both your mothers were bestfriends so you were often brought to each other's houses for playdates. She's a year older than you, but because she flunked her 1st year, you ended up being in the same class this school year.

"So what's the deal? Did you oversleep again?"

"Nah not this time, but I wish I did."

"Good dream?"

"Yup."

"Taeyang?"

"Exactly."

"Wow, you would. Was there any skinship??"

Jin Ae grinned and wiggled her eyebrows in curiosity.

"Hahaha that's what I want to know."

"Oh yeah, did you hear? I heard from my brother that there's going to be a transfer student.  Huehuehue what if it's a boy?"

"Hmmm.... Not interested. Oh shh here comes the teacher."

           Mr. Woo came in the class. Our class president, Hyun Ki, Jin Ae's younger brother, did the everyday greeting. Stand. Bow. Sit. He's a year younger than Jin Ae, but you wouldn't think so. He acts and looks more mature, is top of the class and somehow always manages to get the latest school scoop.

"Alright class, before we start our lesson, I'd like to introduce someone," Mr. Woo announced.

           He signaled for the student to enter the class. A pale skinned boy with cherry brown hair entered the classroom. The girls began to whisper amongst themselves as always, fangirling the moment a boy comes into the class. Jin Ae is no exception. He looks so scared, like a deer in headlights. You laughed under your breath.

"Please introduce yourself."

The boy held his hands in front and had a straight, but stiff, posture.

"H-hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook, please treat me well.."

He bowed to end his introduction. 

"Okay, Mr. Jeon, please have a seat behind Eunjae. Eunjae, please raise your hand."

You had already stopped paying attention the moment the student entered the classroom. 

"Eunjae, raise your hand."

Jin Ae tapped your shoulder and you suddenly twitched after being brought back to reality.

"O-oh here!"

Your reflex caused you to stand up instead of just raising your hand.

"Eunjae, Jungkook, please take a seat."

"Yes sir."

"If you need any help, just ask anyone around you to assist."

           Jungkook had been placed into the stereotypical anime protagonist seat. The "I'm the main character so I have to be seated at the corner right next to the window so I can look through it and look deep and meaningful" seat. Mr. Woo started the lesson once everything was all settled. It was a lecture then individual study. You've always been the one to finish your notes and work the fastest, but you never let anyone except for Jin Ae know. Just the thought of people constantly asking you for help like they do for Hyun Ki gave you headache. You stared at the clock as it ticked away, knowing that watching it would only make time feel as though it's been slowed down. Tick. Tick. Tick. Someone tapped your shoulder. It was Jin Ae.

"Eunjae, can you help me with a problem? I'm stuck."

"Oh sure, which problem?"

"Number 15; simplify (x^3-9x)/(x^2-7x+12)"

"Okay so first you...."

           You begin you teach her the basic steps and ways to memorize them.

"Do you get it now?"

"Oh my gosh yes I do, thank you so much! Hahaha I feel so smart! I love you, you're the greatest~"

           You glanced back at the clock. 10 minutes left till break. You pick up your pen and began to doodle on your work. A blank expression is left on your face. Holy what have I done... Minutes had past and you've already filled more than half the page with drawings of you and the bae, half of it mainly being his chest. Oh dear lord I can't turn this in, but I can't erase it either... I'll just scribble it out..... but the drawings are so nice...Your mind tells you to remove it but your heart says other wise. That's when it hit you. You pulled out your phone and proceeded to take snapshots of your masterpieces, all in different angles. 

*Snap*

           The shutter noise on your phone was louder than you had expected it to be. Hopefully no one has noticed. Hopefully no one will ask. You quickly take the pictures and get it over with. As you are about to get rid of all the evidence, you hear someone whisper your name, and that someone wasn't your soul sister.

 

 

 

 


WooOOoooOOo a wild Jungkook appeared~ finally but he only gets a small line lmao

Fun Fact: I'm literally just writing this as I go, but I do have an ending in mind. I just don't know how it's going to get there

A/N: Hyun Ki is just a minor character, he'll only appear when there's rumors