Ch. 6 Pt. 3

Feelings Change

          You stayed silent. Jungkook was absolutely right, how were you ever going to film the whole thing? Maybe choosing to make a music video was a bad idea you thought.

"We should just st-" you stopped him mid sentence.

          "No," you said, "we're not going to quit just because I at something. You're never going to get anywhere if you quit before the game starts. What's life without struggle? If life is going to throw hurdles at me, I'm going to attack it head on. You of all people should know this. I may now and tomorrow even, but practice makes perfect. We started this and we're going to finish it, even if it may be the worst video in existence."

          Jungkook chuckled at your willpower, "Yeah, you right. Forget I ever said anything." You reached the front gates of the park and all of BTS were jumping with excitement. It's not a surprise though, who knows when's the last time they ever had time for things like this.

"Alright, do you guys all have your tickets?" asked Yoongi, pulling out his. Everyone pulled out their tickets. Everyone except Taehyung, that is.

"W-wait... I can't find mine," Taehyung was frantically pulling out his pockets over and over again, hoping that it'd magically fall out.

"What?! Did you bring it with you? Did you give it to someone to hold?" Hoseok walked towards everyone and checked all their bags.

"I'm positive I brought it with me. What if it fell off my pocket?" the poor child looked like he was on a verge of tears.

          "Hey it's okay, we'll just buy you another one. Does anyone have any spare money?" Everyone grumbled at the thought. It's not that they didn't want to buy Taehyung another ticket, but the price of it was pretty expensive, $96 per entry. Also considering the fact that park food was always ridiculously expensive. Three dollars for a bottle of water? Yeah right.

          "If we all pitch in, we should be fine," said Yoongi. Everyone pulled out their wallets putting together as much as possible. Yoongi handed the money to Taehyung, but before he was able to accept, his face lit up. He lifted his left foot and removed his shoe, revealing his missing ticket.

"Found it!" chirped Taehyung. He was giggling with joy and thanked everyone who pitched in regardless.

          "This guy!" Hoseok wrapped his arm around Taehyung's neck, giving him a noogie, "Next time, just give it to me so I can put it in my bag! It won't be going anywhere!"

          "Haha, I will hyung!" he wrapped his arm around Hoseok and the two began to skipping gleefully to the ticket booth while everyone followed. Upon arrival, something hit you and you came to the biggest realization, giving yourself a face palm.

"Oh jesus christ.." you groaned, "We forgot to film one part..."

"Which part was that?" asked Jungkook.

"It was your part! How did you forget?!"

"Okay well first of all we were so caught up on your part that you finishing was a total miracle. I'm not the only one who forgot."

"Uhm are you sassing me right now? We need to be fixing the problem, not arguing."

          "So what, do you want to go back?" You started thinking up of possible ideas since you weren't really looking to go back to the cafe after already entering the park.

          "No, no it's fine we'll wing it. Okay, so what we'll do is have Jin Ae record just my hands and phone, so the setting wouldn't be shown. I'll type something along the lines of 'Hey where are you right now? I didn't see you at the cafe. I'll be waiting at the amusement park..' and bam problem solved. So instead of having you run up to me at the cafe, you'd run up to me here." You commenced to fix your mistakes to the best of your ability. It was soon to be Jungkook's turn to bring out his actor side. After the first shot, you checked with Jin Ae to see how it was. It was definitely a sight to behold, you were unable to contain your laughter.

          "OH MY HAHAHA," you bursted out laughing, "JUNGKOOK HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME I WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE THIS?!"

          Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in bewilderment. He sped walked towards you to look at the shot. His eyes widened and jaws dropped to the ground. If you thought he looked like a scared child in person, he looked like a terrified chipmunk on camera. You expected a little more from him. What you saw was just.. Sad. His movement was stiff and his facial expression was golden. Eyes wide and lips tucked in. He was supposed to look apologetic, not like he's just seen a monster.

          "You know compared to you, I look like a damn professional," taunting Jungkook never felt so good, "we should keep this. It's perfect. Alright guys, that's a wrap!"

          "H-hey! If you got to redo your simple scene I should be able to too!" argued Jungkook. You pretended ignore his request walking away from him as he continued to yelp from behind you. "You're not really going to upload that, are you?! Hey I'm talking to you!" he grabbed onto your wrist, pulling you closer in.

          "Woah there, calm down tiger," you released yourself from Jungkook's grip, "I was just playing around, no need to get all antsy." You heard snickering from behind and turned your head, giving them all the death glare. "Let's get this over with so we can enjoy the park." After what seemed like an eternity of trial and error, Jungkook was finally satisfied with his scene. You all headed to the food court to discuss plans for the park. On your way there, you noticed Jimin holding a camcorder in his hand. Curious on what it was about, you asked him why he had it.

          "Oh, this thing? It's just a little side vlogging we do once in a while," explained Jimin, "we all carry one, especially to capture moments like this. When we're all together, we just use one."

          "Wow that's interesting. Well aside from that, we need to pair up, everyone find a buddy. Hey Ji- actually nevermind," you were already aware of who she wanted to ride with. You waited for everyone else to pair up.

"Jiminnie ride w-" Taehyung was interrupted by Yoongi.

          "Oh no you're not. We can't have you two together. Who knows when you'll run off somewhere and get lost. Yo Hoseok take care of this one." In the end it was Jin Ae with Namjoon, Taehyung with Hoseok, Jimin with Yoongi, and that left... You, Jungkook, and Jin.

"You two ride together," suggested Jin, "I'm not a big fan of a lot of the rides anyways."

"Hyung, are you sure? We can switch off you know. I don't want you to waste your time doing nothing."

"Nah man it's tota-"

          "Hey Jin!" a voice called from afar, "Is that you?" Everyone turned their heads to see who it was. "Woah it is you! How've you been man?" A group of twelve, no thirteen, guys mobbed towards your group. Who parades around in a group that big? Are they on a field trip or something? You thought.

"Hey man, it's a surprise seeing you here!" Jin shook hands with a boy of the same height and big deer-like eyes. They seem pretty close.

You tugged on Jungkook's sleeve and whispered to him, "Do you know these guys?"

          "Them? Yeah, they use to go to our school. You know how there was multiple transfers to different schools? Well they're one of the groups of students. The one talking to Jin is Hyosang, he was supposed to transfer with us but decided not too. The only one he was really close to was Jin hyung anyways."

"So what are you guys up to nowadays?" asked the one named Hyosang.

          "Well we're dancing and singing more often! We joined a performing arts program and met these two," Jin introduced you and Jin Ae to his friend, "We were actually just helping them film earlier, but now we're done."

"Hey hyung, can you hurry?" you heard someone from the group of thirteen holler.

          "Just go on without me, it's not like a have a partner anyways!" pouted Hyosang. He peered over at the rest of us and a smile formed on his face. "Hey Jin, you don't have a riding buddy right? This is perfect! You can be mine and we can catch up!" Hyosang linked his arm with Jin and commenced to drag him away.

          "W-wait Hyosang!" And with that, the two were gone with the wind, leaving behind the eight of you and twelve of them. You apologized to each other, exchanging awkward bows and farewells. Well, at least that's settled. The remaining eight stayed at the food court, map flat out in the table, circling the main rides to go on. There was a lot of debate on which ones to ride.

"We should ride the merry-go-round!" beamed Taehyung.

          "No way!" barked Jimin, "That's so boring! Let's go on the this!" He pointed at the tallest ride, the one that brings you up to a high altitude and drops you down at amazing speed.

"Actually, I'm not a big fan of rides like that.." added Jin Ae. With the constant bickering, this was getting nowhere.

          Namjoon face palmed himself before speaking, "Guys... We're not children who need supervising.. You know we have the ability to split up right?" The three of them let out simultaneous "ahh"s. While everyone was making their individual plans, you pulled out your own map and scooted yourself closer to Jungkook.

"Alright partner, what do you want to do?" You unfolded the map for both of you to see. He intensively studied the map before choosing the first location.

          "The one looks fun, and it's pretty close by," he pointed on the map a yellow roller coaster with three loops. It was located left to where you were at. You looked over, trying to find the ride from where you were sitting. You placed your hand over your eyes to block out the sun.

          "Ah!" You stood up, pointing at the distance, "Found it! Hey we're heading over to that ride if you guys want to come with. Let's go Jungkook, we don't have time to spare, the lines are probably agonizing!" You grabbed him by his arm, lifting him off his seat.

          "Woah, calm down tiger," he said mockingly, "I'm right behind you. You're going to pull my arm off!" The two of you separated yourselves from the rest of the group and made your way to the ride. Just as you've predicted, the line was ridiculously long.

"Are we seriously going to wait in this line?" grumbled Jungkook, "Can't we just find another one?"

          "Yeah and then that ride will have long line also, then we'll go off searching for another ride. By the time we know it, we would have spent the whole day line hopping. Don't worry, I got this, I've done this before." He let out a small groan and pulled out his camcorder.

          "Hey guys, Jungkook here, right now I'm at the amusement park for the first time in forever with one of my friends, Eunjae. Eunjae say hi to the camera." He pointed the camera towards you. With quick reflexes, you covered your face from the camera.

"This isn't going on the internet is it?"

          "Why else would we record ourselves? So we can just rewatch later? Of course it's going on the net. Now stop being such a downer and say hi to the camera, you're going to make it sad." He poked against your side and pouted, giving you the puppy-dog eyes. Oh he did not just use aegyo on me you raised one eyebrow and scoffed at his action. He continued to jab you until you gave in.

"Okay, fine," you lowered your hands, revealing your face, "hello camera how are you?" 

          "Why are you asking the camera how it is? It can't respond to you. Sorry everyone, she's new." You punched his shoulder for his remark. He smiled at you his cheeky smile. "Anyway guys, I'm being forced to wait in this long line, look at how long this line is.." He repositioned the camera so it would record the line, and back to him. "Aigoo, this is horrible isn't it? I don't think I'll be going anywhere, so I'll say bye for now." He turned off his camcorder and placed it back inside his bag.

"Do people even watch your videos?'

"Yeah they do. We have a lot of subscribers actually," his face beamed with pride.

          "If you say around the hundreds, that's not a lot." His expression fell after hearing your comment. "Bwoh? Really? You actually thought that's a lot? Hahaha, Jungkook, you're too much." You nudged his arm with your elbow to show you were only playing. The young boy was still sulking, ignoring you. You scrunched your nose in slight annoyance. "Yah, come here," you pulled his head down with your arm and patted his cheeks with the free hand.

"H-hey stop it! I'm older than you!" he tried pulling away, but it proved to be useless. 

"How do you know? When's your birthday?" your grip tightened.

"September...ugh..1st 1997!" he grunted.

You released him from the headlock and exclaimed, "Ha! July 24th! I'm older than you, so that means you have to respect me!"

"A little over one month, big deal," he scoffed, rolling his eyes to the back of his head as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Oh please, you'd be reacting the same way if you were older."

"I'd be more mature about it than you."

"Yeah sure you would, says the one who's pouting."

"Whatever" he hissed and turned away from you. You furrowed your brows and stepped in front of him.

"You're not seriously mad, are you?"

          "Mad? Who said anything about being mad? Just a.. little upset I'm not..." he spoke under his breath, causing you to be unable to catch everything he said.

"Wait, what?"

          "Oh look, the line's moving, we best hurry," the two of you were almost at the front of the line; he grabbed onto your hand and pulled you forward. Whether it was intentional or not, he failed to let go. Your heart skipped a beat and your palms began to sweat. Quickly, you removed your hand from his.

          His hand twitched, "Oh, uh, sorry," he hurriedly reached for his bag and pulled out his camcorder, possibly to change the subject and avoid confrontation. "I should show my viewers that we're already near the front." He his camera and spoke to it, "Hey guys, we're at the front now! I want to record us on the ride, but I don't think they'll let us... I'ma do it anyways. Oh it's our turn! Hold on guys..." He hid his camcorder in his pocket so the ride attendant wouldn't notice. He turned towards you and pressed his index finger against his lips in which you responded with an eye roll and a small chuckle. 

          As you two got on, you could see the excitement in Jungkook's eyes. He looked like an absolute child, possibly cuter you thought; you couldn't help but smile. The moment the ride attendant walked away from your car after buckling you guys in, Jungkook swiftly but sneakily took out his camcorder and held it between his and your knees.

"You're recording it down there?" you asked.

          "Just for the time being, I'll bring it up once the ride starts." Everyone was buckled in and the attendant made the usual "keep your hands in the car at all times" instruction before starting the ride. Slowly, the cars began to move. Jungkook brought his camera up, but the ride had started to accelerate. 

"Careful." You held onto one side of the camera to help prevent it from slipping from his hand.

 He let out a small cough, "Thanks."

           The ride was making it's way up to the first drop. You could hear Jungkook cheering, but as the ride got closer and closer to the top, you can hear the joy in his voice turn into fear. The cute little laugh had slowly transformed into a nervous chuckle.

"W-wait, can we turn this thing around. I change my mind, I want to get off."

          "Dude, this is the best part!" Unlike him, you loved the thrill of rollercoasters. You threw your free hand in the air and cheered in excitement. "C'mon you put your hand up too!"

The car began to slow down at the peak.

          "No, no, no!" he shouted. At an amazing speed, the car dropped; the ride only continued to eccelarate. You felt the adrenaline rush throughout your whole body. Throughout the whole ride, you let out cheers and laughter, while Jungkook let out screams. As the ride was coming to an end, you released a loud sigh of satisfaction. Jungkook, on the other hand, was as white as a sheet, breathing heavily, trying to maintain his composure. 

          "Jungkook, are you okay?" you laughed. You took the camera from Jungkook. "Hey guys, I think our little Jungkook is done for the day. Hopefully I didn't break him." You looked back at him and he finally came back to his senses, "Nevermind guys, he's good. Well I guess I'll end it here." The ride came to a complete stop and the two of you were starting to get off. You stepped off first, followed by a dizzy Jungkook. He missed a step as he walked off, luckily you caught him before he fell.

          "Oh dude, I think you need to sit down." You propped his body against yours, wrapping your arm around his waist and his around your shoulders, escorting him out the ride's vicinity. You walked him to the nearest bench and sat him down. You opened your bag and pulled out a water bottle. "Here."

          "Thanks," he said, opening the bottle, talking large gulps of water. "Aiish.. you probably think I'm really lame now, huh?" He chuckled, looking down at his hands.

          You sat beside him and replied, "Yeah kind of." You leaned back against the bench, looked up to the sky and let out a small laugh, "How did this guy who I thought was absolutely amazing and inspiring, should I say, turn out to be this lame kid?" you said jokingly,"...But, you're only human. We all have our faults."

"Thanks again, but I probably ruined this day for you. I'm not feeling like another ride for a while."

          "Hey, don't feel bad. There's other things to do at an amusement park besides rides you know? There's also slower rides, so we can always go on those later." You pulled out your map from your back pocket and unfolded it. "...Oh see, right here! There's an arcade just around the corner. We'll go once you're feeling better, how 'bout it?"

He smiled and nodded. "Actually, can I rest my head on yours? My neck hurts from the ride. Just for five minutes, then we could go."

          "Oh, uhm, yeah sure." He laid his head on yours and closed his eyes. Because it was in an awkward and uncomfortable position, you tucked your head into his neck. Although it was for the comfort of Jungkook's neck, you too felt comfort in this position. You set an alarm for a little over five minutes and rested your eyes. This feels nice you thought to yourself wait what no. What am I saying? Don't confuse yourself, Eunjae. Respect, not interest. You ignored all the thoughts going on in your mind, but that didn't change the fact that laying beside someone else felt nice. You blamed it on human nature and continued to relax. The phone on your lap vibrated and shook your body. "Oh ..." you whispered. You swiped your screen and turned off the alarm. You gently shook Jungkook's arm, "Hey, let's go?"

          He slowly lifted his head from yours. "Hm? Oh yeah." He stood up, stretched out his arms and let out a loud yawn, "Ahh, that was a nice nap. So the arcade, right?" You stood up and led the way to the arcade. As the two of you were walking, you noticed a game booth with an aray of stuffed animal prizes. You subconciously continued to eye one of the large, pink alpaca dolls hanging from the top section of the booth. You caught yourself staring and turned away before you completely walk past the area.

          "Wait, I want to play this." Jungkook pulled you into the booth. "This should be pretty easy, Yoongi hyung taught me how to play this." It was a game of basketball, freethrows to be exact. He pulled out five dollars and gave it to the booth attendant, and in return he got three balls. He missed his first shot, made the second, and missed the third again. "Hold up," he pulled out another five and give it to the attendant. He made the first two, but missed the last. "Haha, that's okay, I only needed three," he laughed, "I want that one on the top." He pointed at the doll you were looking at. The attendant removed the doll from the wall and handed it to Jungkook. "Here," he said giving it to you, "as thanks."

"Thanks? For what?"

          "Well if you let me finish you would know," he sassed, "Ahem, anyways, it's thanks for bringing me and the guys out here. We haven't done anything like this for a while, so it's really nice and refreshing. It's also a thank you for being my friend. Wow, that sounded cheesy didn't it?" He flashed his signature cheeky smile, "But I'm actually quite serious. You're a really genuine person, Eunjae, I really like that about you. Even with your rough personality, you have a warm feeling to you. I hope we'll be able to spend more days like this... O-of course with everyone else too!"

          "Y-yeah, same." You were unsure if what he just said was a confession or not. It seemed like it was, but by adding that last bit, it seemed like he wasn't being too sure of himself. You took the doll and hid your blushing face behind it. Maybe liking this kid isn't so bad.

 

 

 


ARMYS WE DID IT OMG NOW WE JUST NEED TO STREAM THE OUT OF DANGER ON MELON SO WE'LL BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR THEM THROUGH TEXT!!

How to stream tut. (not mine): http://yoongiggles.tumblr.com/post/94647039344/hello-its-me-again-bothering-you-guys-with-how

One minute streaming link: http://music.bugs.co.kr/newPlayer?trackId=3637685 (idk if using this one works, but people say it does sooo)

A long chapter as a reward for keeping our boys number one~ *(^^)* What if I told you this was the last chapter? It's not 

I actually don't really like updating super long chapters because it might get boring, ya feel? Also there starts to be a lot of typos and I get really lazy to find them all but whatever lol. I apologize if there's any, I try my best to proofread these and sometimes I only catch them after it gets published orz

Did any of you catch Eunjae's birthday? Kudos for you if you did huehue it's pretty obvious

ON A SIDE NOTE, I stumbled across a BTS fanfic (mainly focuses on Jin ;_______;) and I JUST I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BAD BUT I ING CRIED LIKE A LITTLE HERE'S THE LINK IF YOU GUYS ARE CURIOUS:

http://resonae.tumblr.com/tagged/bangtan-boys

There's 4 parts +an epilogue, scroll all the way to the bottom for part one~ Happy reading!

THE ONLY FIC TO EVER RUIN ME. If BTS had to read fics of themselves, this is the one I don't want them to read (and s holy they should never know those exist). This fic is ing evil. I cried in every part. I don't think I ever laughed.  After reading this I had to remind myself that none of this actually happened LOLOLOLJKAEFHESGJRKFT But to be quite honest I actually really enjoy angst stories because I am a horrible person. if you know any please send some my way

@akyra_: Thanks for subscribing! I'm glad to know you're enjoying my story~ ^^