Ch. 4 Pt. 4

Feelings Change

"You're quite the sneaky one, aren't you?" Jin Ae made a sudden remark while the two of you were walking back to your place.

Her question was unexpected and it left you dumbfounded. "What are you talking about?" you finally replied, but with a question.

"Don't act coy. You were totally just flirting with Jungkook!" 

          "Bwoh?! That was not flirting, I honestly did want to do a collaboration with at least one of them." You were quick to justify your actions and clarify any misunderstandings, "I was just being friendly. Besides, he's definitely not my style."

"You sure?" Jin Ae wasn't satisfied with your response and kept poking at it, "You two really seemed to hit it off back there~"

          "You can't just mistake friendliness for flirting, okay? Or maybe I'm just a natural flirt. You never know, I haven't really interacted with any other guys other than Hyun Ki." You reached the crossing intersection when out of nowhere Jin Ae decided not to go to your place.

           "Actually you know what," she looked at her phone to check the time, "I kind of want to work on my homework and finish early, so I'll pass on the dinner. Sorry!" Before you knew it, she already crossed the street leading to her house, which was in the opposite direction from yours. You were mildly perplexed by her recent behavior but decided to give it zero thoughts. It probably has something to do with Jungkook. 

           Five minutes away from home, you called up your mom to ask her to unlock the door since you had forgotten your keys on top of your drawer. You reached the front door, greeting your mom as you entered the house.

"Welcome home, honey. Where's Jin Ae?" your mom peeked out from the kitchen with a dish and sponge in hand.

"Eh, she decided not to come over," you said as you slipped off your shoes, "she wants to do her homework early, or so she says."

"Do you want dinner?"

          You didn't have much of an appetite and rejected her offer. You made your way upstairs into your room, throwing your things on your chair. Your body was feeling more tense than usual, so you decided to take a bath to relieve yourself. You grabbed your towel, a pair of boy shorts and a loose racer back tank from inside your closet. Before soaking your entire body in the bathtub, you scrubbed your hair and body to remove any excess filth you've collected throughout the day.

          After draining the tub of the used water, you refilled it and added a few drops of bath soap. You immerged yourself into the water and layed in relaxation. You made sure you get up before your skin begin to prune. You dried yourself off and got dressed. Instead of putting your hair in a twistie turban, you decided to throw it up into a bun.

         You went back inside your room, turning on your music, loud enough so you can hear it but soft enough so it wouldn't disturb your family. You had already finished all your work in class so you layed on your bed brainstorming ideas for your collaboration project with Jungkook. With a pen and notebook in hand, you listed down possible songs that would compliment both your voices. You had a rough time deciding on one, or even narrowing it down to just a few. What would be a good pick? Should you do a song that's already a duet or alter a group or solo song? Would R&B be better than a ballad? The possiblities were endless.

        Hmm.. I kind of want to do "A Little Close" by HIGH4 or Lucky J's "Can You Hear Me".. Jay Park's "JOAH" is a nice song also... Although you wanted to be the one to pick the song, you decided to hit up Jungkook for some ideas. You grabbed your phone from your nightstand and scrolled through your contacts. Jungkook... Jungkook... You found his name and began typing.

       "What type of songs do you like?" You placed your phone down beside you and continued writing down ideas as you waited for his reply. Two minutes later your phone went off.

        "What do you mean?" You read his text and gave a quick reply.

        "Idk give me a group or something."

        "bigbang" And with that you were able to narrow down your choices. Since both of you were fans of BIGBANG, picking a song became easier. After much debating, you were finally able to narrow it down to two songs: Bad Boy and Taeyang's "I Need a Girl". Instead of stressing between the two, you figured it would be a better idea to make arrangements for both and ask Jungkook for his input. Since both songs were from a male's point of view, the first thing you did was alter the lyrics. Next you divided the parts so there would be sections for both of you to have solos and sections where you harmonize. Once you had finished making your rendition of the two songs, you sent them to Jungkook. 

          "Hey what do you think? pick one" You sent the text along with two attachments. You knew it was going to take a while for him to reply, so you went downstairs for a quick water break. When you returned you had two messages on your phone.

You slid your phone to unlock it and the message read: "I like both songs but I prefer Bad Boy (:"

          "Oh okay thanks" after sending the text, you didn't want to sound like an unappreciative so you sent a smiley face right after. You looked at the time, it was 11:30. It was pretty late so you decided to call it a day. 

"I'ma go to sleep now I'll talk to you tomorrow, goodnight ^^"

"K night (:"


Just promoting some of my favorite songs (also 11:30 by Block B) lol I was actually planning on having the two do a cover of A Little Close cause that song's cute as ?????? but a BIGBANG song makes more sense. if you guys haven't heard of HIGH4 or Lucky J you should most definitely check them out! I lalalalove Jessi from Lucky J so much, her voice is so powerful and she's so incredibly beautiful ugh she's my woman crush tbh. I'm really upset though because people are actually calling HIGH4 leeches :((( Like no stop pls they're a group of talented boys who can sing and dance jeSUS DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THEIR DANCING LIKE PLS WATCH THESE !!!!!!! The first 3 are original choreos and the last 3 are covers of choreos I mean the covered QUEST CREW AND LYLE BENIGA WOW the choreo by Misha Gabriel was great too but I don't know him/her.. I just want someone to fangirl with about these boys oops so yAH check them out~! My DP is Baek Myung Han from HIGH4, his face reminds me of B-Joo from TOPPDOGG huehuehue :3

ALSO IF Y'ALL WANT TO HEAR MY BAD MIX HERE YA GO LMAO when I was making it the audio sounded fine, but after I uploaded it onto WMMV the sound kinda warped :'( I didn't pick I Need A Girl (Although I really wanted to) because I was planning on using IU's ver but she slowed her's down so it was behind the actual beat; I also realized in the end that I could have just used GD's ROD or BLACK TT____TT

Oh yeah, did you guys see bangtan's first set of concept photos??!!! I CRIED OMG HOW ARE WE GOING TO HANDLE THE SECOND SET?! ;AAAA;

@seob_fire: omg everytime I turn in a writing assignment to my teacher she would always compliment me and stuff, but then I would hear everyone else's story and I'm just like, aRE YOU LYING TO ME??????? LMAO YOU SHOULD FIGHT THE WRITING BLOCK GET INSPIRED