Ch. 7 Pt. 2

Feelings Change

          The eight of you stopped by the restaurant first to reserve a table at 6:30PM; that gave you enough time to ride on the teacups and finish the maze, which roughly took 30-40 minutes or so, depending on how good your team was. After making reservations you guys went over to the teacups. Although the ride was a classic, it wasn't very popular at that hour, so the line was a five minute wait. You all rushed to the biggest teacup located in the center, which was able to hold roughly ten people, depending on how big and small they were. The boys all threw themselves over the cup, ignoring the small opening where you are supposed to enter from. You and Jin Ae quickly followed from behind, laughing at the scene.

Taehyung threw his hands on top of the center wheel. "I'm going to spin the teacup!"

          Jimin pushed the orange hair boy back onto his seat and took possesion of the wheel. "Haha as if! You're not strong enough!" He pulled his sleeve past his arm and flexed, "AWWH YEAH!! ZIMIN!!"

          Taehyung clenched his teeth upon seeing the action of the elder and shouted, "JIMINNIE PABO!" Before Jimin was able to react, the ride had begun, making the two lose balance and fall on the seats. Even as the ride had started, there was still constant bickering between the two, forgetting that sharing was a possible compromise. The two of them must have forgotten about the wheel during their quarrel because they just sat back, pushing each other, leaving it up for grabs. You and Jin Ae took this opportunity and spun the wheel as fast as the two of you can. The faster you spun, the faster the cup went. 

          The ride was coming to an end and everyone let out a groan, the aftermath of the ride. You never understood why a headache-inducing ride was so popular or why it was so enjoyable. Everyone rubbed their heads and temples, trying not to get motion sickness. You looked around to see how everyone was holding up. Everyone seemed fine, except Yoongi. His face was some shade of green and looked as though he was ready to pass out. The image was pretty funny and no one felt bad at all.

Hoseok gave him a helping hand and carried him out of the ride, trying to hold in his laughter, "C'mon hyung, let's go." and everyone followed suit.

"You think this was bad? You should have seen him on the other rides!"

          "Yah! You rascal!" He pushed himself off Hoseok and proceeded to strangle Jimin. Or well that's what would have happened if he didn't lose his balance and stumbled on the ground. You had a deja vu moment and glanced at Jungkook who was smiling very widely.

"What? Do you enjoy seeing your friends in pain that badly? Ooh, you're horrible," you teased as you popped behind the unsuspecting child.

His body shook as he turned around holding onto his chest, "Oh my god, don't scare me like that. And no I don't I just   "

          "Yeah, you were probably just thinking something along the lines of 'I'm so glad Yoongi-hyung has it worse than me, now I don't look like that much of a dweeb.'" Based on Jungkook's reaction to your comment, mouth agape and eyes enlarged, you hit the nail right on the spot. Right as soon as he was about to respond, you let out the two words that get people out of situations like these. "Just kidding~" and walked over to Jin Ae, interlocking arms.

          Next up was the haunted maze, another classic attraction. The maze was only open every other two months, and eveytime it was open, the theme of it would change, to keep it from getting old. This month's theme was a haunted doll house.

"Dolls? Dolls aren't even scary!" Jimin always had something to say. Jin Ae, on the other hand, was quick to disagree.

          "Yeah stuffed ANIMALS may not be scary, but have you seen porcelain dolls? Those are the worst, once my parents got me one for my birthday right after I watched a horror film about them and I cried." She let out a shudder from the thought. You laughed to yourself, remembering seven year old Jin Ae crying on her birthday non-stop after opening her gift.

          Namjoon wrapped his arm around Jin Ae and said, "It's okay I'll protect you. My name may be RapMonster, but they don't call me a monster for nothing." He winked at her, which cause her to let out a small squeal and everyone else the sound of disgust.

          "Namjoon, you're gross," Yoongi said in a disgusted tone, "Let's hurry up and get inside before I barf." You all entered the building, to your surprise the room was brightly lit, walls covered in cute pastel wallpaper, and a tea party table set placed in the center.

          "See! Told you it wasn't going to be scary!" Jimin started laughing at what he saw. Behind his laughter was the sound of crackling. The lights began to flicker slowly. Soon after it began to flicker rapidly and the room shook. "Woah, what's going on?!" The lights went off and so did the shaking.

          "I don't like this..." whimpered Jin Ae. You reached out for her hand and held it to reassure her, of course Namjoon did the same. The lights came back on, but this time it was dim. There was a faint sound of a music box playing in the background and on the table sat a beautiful, victorian style doll that wasn't there to begin with. "Oh my god no that wasn't there before..." Her grip tightened. You all stood there and focused on the doll. "S-someone go..."

          Namjoon let go of her hand and proceeded forward. He took five steps and the doll began shaking. It fell on the floor, face flat. Namjoon stopped where he was, puzzled. "Is.. is that it?" He questioned. he got closer and closer to the doll. When he was just arms length apart from it, he crouched down and brought his face closer in. As he closed in, the head of the doll snapped forward and began to scream. "Oh !" Namjoon shouted as he fell back. Jin Ae had begun screaming hysterically and jumped onto you upon seeing the doll's paranormal behavior. The doll's face was now cracked and lost it's original luster that it had only a minute ago. Looking at its face you could see that it's expression became dark.

The doll's screaming had stopped but its head began shaking violently.

          "Eunjae I knew this was a bad idea! We should just leave!" Jin Ae whispered to you frantically. She clenched onto your arm and buried her face on your shoulder.

"The attendant already told us we're not allowed to leave unless we finish the maze Jin Ae..." The shaking finally ceased, as did the music. 

          "Play with me..." the sound of children's laughter echoed the room. The room went black again. When the lights returned, the music resumed. The doll that was just in front of Namjoon had disappeared and the wallpaper became ripped and vadalized. The seven of you rushed to Namjoon's aid.

"I didn't even hear or feel the foot steps of the staff taking away the doll, it just ing disappeared," he explained, picking himself off the ground.

          "Dude what's wrong with this amusement park? Are they trying to give someone a heart attack?" Yoongi began grumbling to himself. Everyone except Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung seemed to be alarmed. The three of them were bouncing with anticipation.

          "We should hurry to see what's up next!" exclaimed Hoseok, with the two younger ones nodding in agreement. "'Sides, the faster we move, the faster we get out of here!" He pat Jin Ae's head after seeing how frightened she was, and she gave him a slight nod. Hoseok opened the door which lead to a narrow hall way. Although it was brightly lit, you made sure to keep your guard up after the previous event. At the end of the hall was a fork in the road.

"Which door should we take?" asked Taehyung.

          "I think we should split up here", suggested Yoongi, "we kind of have no choice. Let's split in two teams. How about team Namjoon and Team Hoseok?"

          "Fine by me. Hey, if we're splitting up, we should make a bet! Whoever gets out first gets to be treated by the losers!" gleamed Hoseok. Everyone hesitated for a bit but agreed nonetheless. "Alright, who wants to go with me? I'll be your hope, your angel~ Your light at the end of this maze~" The three younger boys bounced up and down and rushed to Hoseok's side.

          "Wait I think we should split this evenly. Since you and Namjoon are both 94liners, we should each have a 95liner in our teams. And same thing with the females, Namjoon can take Jin Ae, and I'll go with Hoseok." you added, "now we just need to find who out of the two will go with Namjoon."

"You guys can keep Jimin, we don't need him," said Yoongi. Taehyung pranced over to Yoongi.

"Haha! Yoongi-hyung thinks Jiminnie is like leftover!"

"Bwoh?! What's that supposed to mean?!" Yoongi ignored Jimin's words and disappeared past the door to the left along with Team Namjoon.

          Before they were out of sight you shouted to Namjoon, "Be sure to take care of Jin Ae! If she's crying by the end of the maze, you'll be paying for all of the meals, regardless of who won!"

          "Don't worry about it!" he shouted back. And with that, you and the rest of Team Hoseok entered the remaining door. The lights were still shining, though it wasn't as bright as the previous hall. On the walls hung portraits of all the previous presidents of South Korea, all disfigured. It would have been a little bit creepy if Jimin didn't complain so much.

"Yoongi is so stupid! I'm not leftovers! He's going to regret not picking me because he's going to pay for all of my steak AND dessert!"

          "Hyung can you be quiet please? You're ruining the ambiance." Jimin quickly shushed up and clung onto Jungkook. "H-hyung please..." The further and further you traveled down the hall, the darker it became. You made a turn and entered another room. It was extremely different from the first room you guys entered. It was dark and eiree, with fog making it hard to see. On the cieling hung dismembered ball-jointed dolls and the music had become more muffled and distorted. At the end of the room was the door, which was wide open. Behind the door ran a shadowy figure.

          "Oh !" jerked Hoseok. He let out a nervous laugh, "Did you guys see that? You all walked to the door with caution. You began hearing footsteps running across.

          "H-help me!" the sound of a woman's cry was heard in the distance. The footsteps began closing in. A hand popped out of the door and grabbed the hinges. The arm began pulling the rest of the body forward, which revealed a woman whose left eye appeared to be gouged out and poorly replaced with a small, black button. Blood came dripping out her eye sockets as she begged for help. You all stood there frozen with disturbed expressions, shocked by the unsettling view. Hoseok continued to stutter as he attempted to move ahead with the rest of you following behind and talk to the injured. As you became close enough to come in contact with the woman, Hoseok hesitantly reached out his hand. The moment he placed his hand on the woman's surface, a demonic screech echoed from past the door. The woman's eye widened in fear and as she attempted to reach out for Hoseok, but her body was pulled away by a paranormal entity.

          Hoseok let out a high-pitched scream. "Oh my god! My heart! My heart is!!" He placed his hand on his chest, trying to fix his breathing, "I thought this was supposed to be a haunted house not a torture house..."

          "I swear to God we're going to die of heart failure if we keep running into these people... " you pinched the bridge of your nose. You all continued your search for the exit.

          After the seemingly endless amounts of open paths, you finally reached a dead end. The four of you groaned in agony as you all turned around to take another exit. On your way back, you felt someone grab your hard. You looked over to your side and saw Jungkook. You were surprised by his action and whispered, "Jeon Jungkook, you're not scared are you?" A small smirk formed on the corner of your mouth.

"What? No, I can handle these type of things."

"Then why are you holding my hand?"

          He looked at you with a raised eyebrow and responded, "No I'm not? My hands are right here." Your mouth fell as he raised both hands, and you still felt a grip on yours. You slowly turned your head to your hand, there laid a mutated figure holding onto and looking straight at you. You jumped up screaming in terror as you forcefully pulled your hand away from its grasp, causing everyone to take notice. With quick reflexes, you kicked the figure on impulse. Instead of feeling hard and hollow, the figure was instead soft and fleshy and let out a loud grunt. Your mind came back to its sense and you had realized that it was a staff and not an animatronic. You began to frantically apologize, but instead of accepting your and everyone else's apology, you got quite the opposite.

          ", what the hell's your problem?" the male staff spat. His rude tone baffled you. You were going to let it go because of your previous action, but the more he continued, the more bothered you became. "Are you even a girl? Learn to control yourself." Those last words really set you off.

          "Okay, well first off, I am more than positive that any normal person, male or female, would have reacted just as I did if they were grabbed by what appeared to be a grotesque, disfigured human being thing. Maybe they wouldn't have kicked as hard, who knows maybe they would, maybe they'd kick even harder, I don't ing know! And second of all, grabbing or making any form of physical contact to customers is illegal. This is so known and it should have been something they told you before you even took on this job. It looks to me that you're abusing your role as a character staff as a way to touch innocent females, who's to say this wasn't your first time doing it. I could totally call you out for ual assault. I will go out of my way to stop this small attraction and talk to your manager about your actions, so I help me I   " before you were able to finish your small tantrum, Jungkook placed his hand on your shoulder to calm you down.

"Damn, alright, chill. It was my bad."

          "Ya best believe it was your bad," You ended the conversation and stormed off, "Let's hurry and get the hell out of here I'm starting to get hungry." The boys looked at each other with wide eyes and followed from behind. Your search for the exit continues. After facing numerous amounts of deadends, you guys finally managed to see the light.

          "Oh! Oh! Look there's the exit!" Hoseok held onto Jimin's shoulder and began bouncing up and down with a huge grin, while pointing in the direction of the light, "See, what'd I tell you? I am your hope!" The two boys merrily ran for the exit, leaving you and Jungkook in the dust. Jungkook was about to follow, but stopped when he noticed that you were still walking at the same pace.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked worriedly, "You're still not upset about earlier are you?"

          "What if I am? Ugh, I don't know I just feel a bit childish. Maybe I shouldn't have blown up, maybe I overreacted, but I had a legitimate reason to! Did you think it was ridiculous of me? Of course you did, you wouldn't have stopped me if you didn't"

"Well, that depends on how you look at it. Did you seriously get ticked off just because he called you out for kicking him?"

          "Oh my god no, that wasn't why, but it was very partial. I brought up a valid point when I said it's illegal to touch someone while your on the job, because it's true, so it wasn't wrong of me to kick him. Aside from that, it just pissed me off when he implied that I wasn't a girl, just because I reacted roughly, saying that I have no self-control. What the is that supposed to mean? How does he expect a girl to react? Did he expect me to scream and call for help or something? Just because of my gender it doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to protect myself, girls have natural physical reflexes just like guys, big surprise! Not every female on this palent is demure and passive. Not only that, he was a total jerk about it! I'm starting to get even more heated just by thinking about it! You know what I shouldn't even be feeling bad about this situation, I'm not in the wrong. Now I feel even more ridiculous being upset over the fact that I was upset."

          Jungkook placed his hands on your shoulders and began massaging you. "Aigoo, don't be getting too upset now, you don't want to ruin your appetite." He started pushing you along to speed up your pace.

          "Oh don't worry about that, the more angry I am the hungrier I get." The two of you reached the exit where you found both Jimin and Hoseok sulking on the ground and were greeted by the smiling Team Namjoon. Jungkook looked at them baffled.

"What? When'd you guys finish?"

          "About ten minutes ago," Namjoon answered proudly, nose high in the air. "Probably even earlier," he added with a small whisper and a wide smirk and taunting chuckle.

          "MY STEAK," Jimin shouted in despair. Yoongi lifted the pitiful child off the ground and began dragging him towards the direction of the restaraunt, discussing his future meal. Taehyung took notice and copied his hyung, doing the same to Hoseok. You looked at the two sad souls with a judgmental expression and back to Jin Ae.

"So, did anything or anyone touch you?" you asked worriedly.

"Hm? No, no one except my Joonie here," she giggled. My Joonie..? Did they finally become official? "Why?" she cut off your trail of thought.

          "Oh it's nothing. You know what, I was planning on buying your meal if we lost, but I guess I'll buy Namjoon's instead, as thanks. Jungkook you're buying Jin Ae's," you leaned in closer and whispered into his ear, "I hope your wallet doesn't get too sad after this. My girl has a huge appetite."

          You all reached the restaraunt, although you arrived earlier than the scheduled time. Luckily the staff didn't play by the book and let you guys in anyways. The inside of the restaraunt had a beautiful western interior; it looked quite fancy for an amusement park. You were seated at a circular table with a revolving center. The waitress handed all of you menus; as you skimmed through it was just as you imagined, extremely pricey. In your mind, you prayed for Namjoon to not have much of an appetite. From across the table you could hear both Jimin and Hoseok groaning in agony, Taehyung and Yoongi had just ordered the same thing, that being exactly what Jimin had wanted.

"Who came up with this stupid idea anyways?" Hoseok questioned, side-eyeing everyone.

          "Hyung this is all your fault!" cried Jimin, "How about this, instead of paying for the full meal, we'll pay for one-third." The four of you pleaded together until the other four finally gave in. The waitress came by once more to take all your orders. The food came faster then expected and you all enjoyed your dinner together.

After finishing and paying for the bill, you pulled out your phone. It was almost time. Once you left the vacinity, you nudged Jungkook's arm.

          "Hey, remember how I told you I wanted to show you something?" you asked in a small whisper. He thought for a bit and nodded. "Well, it's almost time, let's go?"

"What about the others?" he whispered back, trying to be as secretive as possible, although it was unneccessary.

          "Don't worry about that, I already got it taken care of." You made eye-contact with Jin Ae and gave her a nod. She walked in front of the group and clapped her hands together, ready to make an announcement

          "Hey guys super last minute decision, but I think we should all ride the ferris wheel!" she pointed at ride. The lights of the attraction was brightly lit, with it's beautiful glowing colors luminating the dark sky. "Well actually, it's not like you have a choice, I want to ride it with Namjoon, it's also Eun Jae's favorite. But I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to." No one argued against her will, it was decided, you were all going to end the long day at the amusement park on the ferris wheel. You rushed everyone to the ride because a long wait was very much anticipated. From a distance you were able to see hoards of people also making their way to the ride. Not wanting to miss your opportunity, you grabbed Jungkook's sleeve and ran as fast as your legs could take you, leaving behind the rest of the group. It wasn't ideal, but you managed to be the tenth one in line. The wait wasn't that agonizing, since the workers were loading people on pretty quickly. As people were being let onto the ride, you crossed your fingers hoping you wouldn't get cut off from the ride. It seemed as though lady luck was on your side, if you had been two people too slow, you would have had to wait even longer to get on, considering you would have to wait for the cycle to be completed.

You let out a heavy sigh of relief. Jungkook looked at you and chuckled.

"Do you really like this ride that much?" He asked, with a mocking smile on his face.

"I guess you can say that." Liking this ride as a reason to go on would only be scratching the surface.

 

 


Did you guys enjoy the poorly described haunted house event? No? Same. LOL

I am so sorry for this chapter tbh, if it's boring I understand i got bored writing it also

bUT CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT WoH MV?????????? BECAUSE DAMN SON omg they are so perfect <3 <3 I love my bae V bUT LET'S BE REAL HERE JIMIN ING STOLE THE SHOW HIS WAS JUST LIKE PACHOOOOW ALL UP ON MY FACE JHSRGRJSETJSENTGRJ

--------

"I wanted to know more of that hidden character. And that I did."