Ch. 4 Pt. 3

Feelings Change

 

         Your eyes widened at the sight of Jungkook. "J-Jungkook, what are you doing?" He completely ignored you and continued to stare down at Min Kyung.

"What the hell do you want?" Min Kyung released your wrist and gave his full attention to Jungkook.

          "It's not a matter of what I want," Jungkook spoke nonchalantly, "it's a matter of what Eunjae wants and from what I can see, that obviously isn’t you. So stop being such a bag of and leave her alone." Everything fell silent after Jungkook's comment.

          "You little , what did you just call me?!" Min Kyung was just about to grab onto Jungkook's shirt, until Jin Ae managed to interrupt everything with her abrupt laughing.

          "PFT-HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST CALL HIM THAT?" she clapped her hands in amazement, "oh my god you're killing me. I like you already." She finally managed to calm herself down as she stood up and walked towards the scene. "Okay Min Kyung, I don't know what you were talking to Eunjae about but I'll just assume it wasn't anything good. I mean if Jungkook had the nerve to call you a bag of then I'm probably right, more or less. Let’s not cause a commotion and attract unwanted attention. So if you excuse me, you're dismissed."

          After being sassed by Jin Ae, Min Kyung left flustered. You dropped to the ground and messed up your hair in frustration.

          "Aish, this is so annoying," you groaned. Jin Ae sat down beside you, wrapping her arm around your shoulder. She motioned for Jungkook to take a seat. "Thanks for earlier, Jungkook. I appreciate it."

          "What happened? What'd he say to you?" she adjusted herself and was now facing you.

          "It wasn't anything outrageous," you explained, "I probably did make a big deal out of nothing. He asked if we wanted to collab with him and his group. Obviously I rejected his offer, but he kept going at it."

          "It seemed like there was more to it than just doing a collab," Jungkook suspected. His apprehension and perception was spot on.

          "That's what I was getting at. I mean, he knows for a fact that you would never interact with him," you referred to Jin Ae, "I'm positive that the collaboration was just a front, and he did say so himself that he wanted to make up with me."

          "You said no right?" Jin Ae asked worriedly.

          "Well duh. Anyways let's just drop it, talking about this is making me a bit bothered." you shifted gears and changed the subject. "Well that's that. Speaking of collaborations, I have been wanting to do one for quite a while now…" you brought your knees in and wrapped your arms underneath your thighs, eyeing Jin Ae and Jungkook, "I've only ever worked with Jin. I think it's about time I broaden my horizon." You insinuated towards Jungkook, hoping he caught on.

“Then why don’t you?” asked Jungkook, “There’s plenty of other groups besides Min Kyung’s you know.” You rolled your eyes at his obliviousness.

          “Well there was one group I had in mind, but it doesn’t have to be the whole group of course. They just got here, but they’re pretty good.” although you were beating around the bush, you purposely made everything obvious, “Have you heard of them? They call themselves Bangtan Seoyeondan, BTS for short.”

           Jungkook smiled and looked down from your remark. Hmm, bashful now, are we? He looked back up and played along with you, “Yeah I have, I think they’re better than just pretty good,” he used this moment to toot his own horn, “I’m not sure if you could get a collab with the whole group, I heard they were planning something of their own. I’m pretty close to Jungkook though, I could ask him for you if he’d be down.”

           “Hmm,” you placed your finger on your chin and pushed you lower lip against your upper. You continued with a playful, sarcastic tone, “This is disappointing. I was actually hoping for Taehyung, but I guess Jungkook would do.”

           “Yah!” Jungkook shifted his body and slammed his hand on the floor, “I’m the Golden Maknae! You should feel blessed by my presence.” He was more full of himself than you had expected. You furrowed and raised one of your eyebrows, giving him the side eye.

           “Not with that attitude, I’m not,” you joked, “but yeah, I’d don’t mind doing the collab with you. How about it Jin Ae?”

           “Oh, you remember me?” Jin Ae teased, “I’m good. I could just do the filming and editing for you guys.”

           “Awh, really?” you were a bit disappointed that Jin Ae didn’t want to do it, “I guess it can’t be helped. Well it’s just the two of us then. Give me your number so I can text you the song I want.”

“The song you want? According to who?”

          “According to me, now it up and give me your number.” The two of you exchanged phone numbers and selfies to add to your contacts. “Anyways, Jin Ae and I have to go, I’ll text you later. Come on Jin, let’s go before it gets dark.” The both of you grabbed your things and said goodbye to Jungkook and the rest of BTS.

            


I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING ANYMORE GFYJHGUJHJGYTTF Huehuehue how to get a boy’s number and picture 101 by Eunjae LOL Can you guys picture Kookie defending people out of nowhere, cause honestly I can't LMAO I kind of strayed away from the image I was making for him so I can add more interaction between the two of you. What better way than the cheesy stereotypical male lead defends female lead from bullies?

My mind was so blank writing this scene, this whole chapter actually. It doesn’t seem natural, it seems forced and fast paced ;___; writing blocks are amazing; Also, my internet went down because my dad hasn’t been paying the bills and I was like !!!!! It crashed as I was writing this /cries I was supposed to post this yesterday boo

BUT ANYWHO THE ING COMEBACK TRAILER I CRY JESUS FRICK FRACK IT'S SO GOOD No but seriously I can't stop crying when I listen to it. I love this song so much, but it hurts to the point that I can't listen to it uuuuggggghhh I hate this feeling >< I slipped into mini depression and it took a while to pick myself up, like even sleeping didn't help ;-; I'm too scared to listen to it again TT______________TT

@seob_fire: I feel it, I need to improve on adding details and having more thoughtful writing also ;u; uwwah I want to take a creative writing class now ><