Ch. 6 Pt. 2

Feelings Change

           Two weeks have gone by since the small incident, and during that time, the two of you discussed ideas for the music video you guys were planning to make. In the end you both agreed to a drama video. It was a beautiful, sunny Saturday, perfect for one of the scenes, so the two of you along with Jin Ae decided to go out for some filming at the amusement park. You were scheduled to get to the amusement park around 10:30AM. 

            You curled the ends of your hair, tying just the sides of your hair into an inverted half ponytail with a ribbon on the back. You got dressed in a cream bustier printed with a pink floral pattern, paired off with a wine red skater skirt and a tan knitted cardigan. For your shoes, you wore a pair of cognac lace up boots. You sent a picture of your outfit to Jin Ae so she wouldn't end up slightly matching with you, just as you've done many times before unintentionally. You met up with her at the bus stop. Her hair was up in a bun and she dressed in a simple outfit: a blue light denim button up and a black skater skirt, with a pair of black thigh high socks and the pair of cognac lace up boots you two bought together.

            You reached your destination and met up with Jungkook and BTS at the front entrance. Since the scene you're filming was to take place at an amusement park, you invited over the rest of BTS. Seeing them in casual clothing was oddly strange yet refreshing. They were all very well dressed, which didn't surprise you at all, except for Namjoon since you always took him for someone who didn't care about his appearance. Especially since the day you found him sporting a dreadful pair of matching sweats and sweatshirt with the Champion logo plastered all over it during practice.

            "Wow! You boys look great!" chirped Jin Ae, "Especially you Namjoon~" She never missed the opportunity to make it painfully obvious she was interested in him.

            "Aha, thanks, You look very pretty today yourself" Namjoon was blushing with a stupid grin on his face, "Oh let me get that for you." He took hold of Jin Ae's camera and motion stabilizer. Of course Namjoon was fully aware of her intentions, and he actually felt the same. Although the two never made it official, they were in a pretty committed flirtationship.

           "So when's the wedding?" joked Hoseok. Everyone laughed acknowledging the fact those two were bound to get together sooner or later, except Namjoon who started lecturing the playful Hoseok, and Jin Ae who was hiding her smiling face against your shoulder.

            "Okay okay, let's film for two to three hours or so before we can enjoy ourselves. Alright so for this scene I'd like...," your unexpected directing skills began to kick in and you started to give commands on where and how to film. You lead everyone to the neighboring cafe, where you'll start filming. 

            The main plot follows a girl who is continuously treated poorly by her boyfriend, but is unable to leave him hoping she would be able to change him. The female lead deals with boyfriend problems such as one word replies, being stood up on dates and given last minute notifications, having her boyfriend flirt with other girls, going out and staying out late, not being informed of his whereabouts, and so forth. She has confronted him of his actions, which leads him to try to improve his behavior; the male lead slowly changes for the better. The two makes plans to celebrate their 100 day anniversary at the amusement park they went to on their first date. However, the day before event, the boy goes out to get wasted with friends causing him to forget about their plans. She patiently waits for him at the nearest cafe. She already prepared herself for this outcome, but in her heart she wished that he would be able to come through. It is then switched to the boy's point of view where he remembers of the event and rushes out to the scene. He desperately apologizes and tries to make up to the girl. After reflecting upon his actions he let's her know that she's been the spark that ignites his life and how he's grateful for having such a wonderful being in his life and the way she never left him was such a surprise and blessing, but a girl like her deserves better so in the end, he let's her go. However, she continues to surprise him and stays with him, telling him that there's no one in the world that could ever handle him like she does, even if staying with him makes her a fool, she'll continue to be one.

           "Jin, Jin Ae, can you come here for a sec?" You told Jin to sit at one of the open tables, using him as a model for Jin Ae while you guided her on how you wanted the angle and movement of the camera. You made a quick test shot to serve as an example for Jin Ae to look over. After Jin Ae got used to the movements, it was time to begin the actual filming. Everyone stood behind the camera as you took your position. 

            After the first take, you went over to Jin Ae to see how it was. Your mind went completely blank. You've seen bad acting, but yours was definitely something else. Everything from your facial expressions to your body movements was tense. 

            "Wait, hold up! Why am I so bad?!" you grabbed the camera away from Jin Ae, pulling it close to your face, "We can't use any of this. Again!"

With every passing shot, it got worse each time.

            "Eunjae, uhm, I think we should take a break..." suggested Jin Ae. Everyone gathered around the table and pulled in seats from other tables.

"Yeah you're right," you slouched in your seat and ruffled your hair, "I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Hey, don't stress it. How about a drink? Do you want anything?" offered Namjoon.

"Aha thanks, I'll have a lychee smoothie with large pearls , regular size please."

"Namjoon hyung I'll have what she's having!" echoed Taehyung and Jimin.

"Get us the usuals!" added Hoseok, pointing at both him and Yoongi.

            "I never said I was buying for everyone! You guys have your own money don't you?! You didn't even do anything! Let's go Jin Ae," As Namjoon and Jin Ae made their way to the door of the shop, the two 95-liners followed, like two ducklings following their mom. You continued to talk about your little conundrum with the remaining members of BTS.

            "Jin, how do you do it? You look so natural. Dancing and singing in front of a crowd was one thing, but trying to act in front of a camera is a totally different story."

"Well, I actually did a little bit of acting before I got into singing."

            "Bwoh? Really? Wow that's amazing, how about giving me some pointers?"

            "First of all, the biggest thing you need to do is relax. Don't think about your actions too much or else everything starts to stiffen up and look forced. Just be natural, try pretending that there's no camera."

"Hey Jin, maybe you should do it instead," laughed Yoongi.

"I totally agree!" you let out a chuckle after hearing Yoongi,"Oh my gosh, you'd look so good in a dress."

"Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you Kookie?" 

"As long as it's not me, I'm good!"

            "Yah! It's not funny!" Jin did everything in his power to protect his "manly image" but everyone still continued to joke about him.

            Jin Ae, Namjoon, and the two children returned from buying drinks. Although Namjoon said he wasn't going to treat everyone, he ended up returning with drinks for everyone. He placed two drinks on the table, one for Hoseok and Yoongi.

           "Oh, my heart! My heart is! Oh my god~" Hoseok had the most exaggerated "I'm so touched" expression on his face while grabbing onto his chest, "hehehe why the change of heart?"

"Cause those two kept bothering me!" he bobbed his chin and glared at the smiling Taehyung and Jimin.

            "Jungkookie, I bought yours~" announced Jimin as he skipped towards the maknae, pressing the straw against his lips.

"Thanks Namjoon hyung," Jungkook grabbed the drink from Jimin, ignoring his statement.

           "Kookie why are you so cruel to me?" sulked Jimin. Jungkook responded with a cheeky grin, looking like the devil in disguise.

"Here you go Eunjae, I bought yours," Jin Ae pulled out the chair next to you and took a seat.

"Awh, thanks Jin Ae~" you proceeded to take out your wallet, "How much was it?"

"No need."

"You sure?'

"Yeah, I'm good. So what are you going to do about filming?"

"We're going to use Jin hyung instead," answered Hoseok.

"Oh my god really?" Jin Ae looked at Jin and raised her eyebrow in disbelief.

"No we're not! Hoseok, please stop spreading lies," said Jin.

            "I think I'll be fine maybe two shots later. Jin gave me some tips and I think I'll be more natural if I just focus on my drink," you responded, "let's start again in five minutes. I don't want to take to long with this scene since we still need to film inside the park. I also want to be able to go on some of the rides."

            Fives minutes or so passed and you were up and about, ready to film. Ideally you'd expect it to be done in one or two more shots, unfortunately that wasn't the case. Third shot, cut. Fourth shot, cut. Fifth shot, cut. Sixth shot, cut. Seventh shot, and that's a wrap. Of course, lucky number seven.

"The fifth shot wasn't even that bad, we could have stopped there," complained Jungkook.

"'Wasn't that bad.' Emphasis on bad," you replied, "It could have better, and it was."

"Ugh such a perfectionist," he said underneath his breath and rolled his eyes.

            "And you're not? At least we finished this part, now shut up and let's go," you gathered your things and directed everyone to the amusement park.

"Wait a minute, if you couldn't even film this, how are you going to manage everything else?"


 

 Das you

Hey ARMYs remember to vote for and support our boys so they can win their first music show! They totally deserve it with this amazing comeback, because literally all the songs on their album is to die for! I love every single song. For those of you unsure on how to, here's a tutorial! (Not mine):

http://bangtan.tumblr.com/post/95448995064/tutorial-helping-bangtan-win-on-music-shows

It's also rumored that tweets have to be in Korean/Hangul to count as a vote, so to be careful just use google translate (I doubt they care about the grammar), or just use one of their song lyrics! 

Okay that aside, I know I should have mentioned this in the first chapter, but I'd really appreciate it if my readers would give me criticism on my writing if you have any. Please don't be afraid of hurting my feelings, because you won't be! Thank you~

Btw Shut Up & Let's Go is a great drama and y'all should watch it if you haven't already

@seob_fire:  omg when I was planning this I never took the schooling to account, mainly the school year and that almost messed up my story x-x

@kritaka_jiko: thank you for subscribing! I hope you've enjoyed it so far!

@Ileeny: thank you very much!

@sakura94exo: thank you for reading! I'm glad to know you like her character! If possible, may I know what made it awkward, like was it story wise or writing wise? Thanks!