Chapter 7

Feelings Change

           The two of you spent the evening taking pictures and walking around the park, moving from arcade to arcade, concession stand to concession stand. Walking around for hours on end was tiring, but walking while carrying around a stuffed doll half your size was no joke.

           "Jungkook-ah, carry this. My arms are killing me," you took his camera and pushed the gift onto Jungkook who was filming all day, "Let's sit down for a bit." The two of you found a resting area nearby and sat down on the grass, underneath a tree. "Doesn't this thing run out of memory?" you asked while filming Jungkook.

"Not for a while, I cleared out the memory card before coming. I have a spare on me also."

"Someone comes prepared," you said silently.

           Although the two of you were sitting in the shade, the heat from the sun was strong. Suddenly an idea popped up in your mind, "It's hot, huh? Wait here and don't go anywhere." You left his camera on the grass and ran off. You searched for a concession stand which took you about five minutes. You pulled out your wallet and looked up at the menu. Icecream... where the hell are you? You squinted your eyes to get a better focus Ah! There you are! What the five dollars holy what happened to it being a dollar twenty-five? Oh wait... amusement park, duh. You pulled out your smallest bill, that being a twenty. You were at the front when you realized you didn't know what flavor he liked. You decided to go with a generic flavor, vanilla, just to be safe. For yourself, you got a mint chocolate chip. 

           The food vendor handed you your order and change. Before you were able to walk away he asked, "These both can't possibly be for someone as small as you, am I right?" He winked at you, which caused you to cringe and crinkle your nose. Oh Jesus not one of these workers. I'm not trying to stay and chat. I'll just go along with whatever he says.

"No it's for a friend," you replied, trying to leave.

"Boyfriend?" Dear lord please spare me. You weren't getting out of this one easily. 

You groaned silently and answered, "Yes, boyfriend. Now if you ex-"

"What type of boyfriend makes the girl pay?" he interrupted. 

           "Well first off, I'm not being made to pay, I'm choosing to pay. Secondly, let's not live in a world where males are seen as dominant and females are passive. I'm all for equality. It was nice talking to you but I shouldn't keep my boyfriend waiting."

As you were leaving you heard the other working yelling, "Yah Jackson! What did I tell you about flirting with every single customer?!"

"No Mark, you're my one and only! Markson forever!"

            You shook your head in annoyance. You're a real trooper, Mark. You returned and found Jungkook lying down on the grass with his eyes closed cuddled up with the doll. You quietly walked over and sat down beside him. You hovered the icecream by his face, close enough so the coldness emitting from the dessert would reach his face, but far enough so it wouldn't make any physical contact. He wrinkled his eyebrows from the cool sensation and peeped through one eye, having it slightly open. After catching a glimpse of the frozen treat, his eyes shot open and he threw his body so he'd be sitting up.

"Is that for me?" he asked excitedly, with a wide grin plastered on his face.

           "No I just bought two for myself," you answered sarcastically, "of course it's for you. I didn't know what you liked so I just went for vanilla. If you don't like it you can have mine."

           "No it's cool, I love vanilla." the boy pressed his lips on the icecream, sinking in his teeth to get a bite, leaving a white residue around his mouth as he pulled his face away. 

           "You look like a child and you eat like one too," you sighed. You rummaged through your bag, looking for napkins or some type of cloth to wipe his mouth with. "Here," you leaned forward and wiped his mouth for him, slapping the back of his head once you were done.

           He scratched the back of his head and opened his mouth, ready to say something, but he stopped and continued to focus on his icecream. You took notice of his action and was about to call him out on it, but decided to let it go, just as he did for you. You took out your phone to check the time, it read 5:37PM, two hours before it turns dark.

           "Hey Jeon Jungkook," you started, "there's somewhere I want to take you later. Well, we still have two hours, maybe we should meet up with the others for a bit?"

           "O-oh, uhm.." Jungkook hesitated for a bit, "yeah sure." You pulled out your phone, dialling in Jin Ae's number. As the phone rang, you told Jungkook to call up Hoseok and then Yoongi. When she picked up, you asked her for her whereabouts and that you were going to meet-up. After exchanging details the two of you hung up and you and Jungkook made your way to rendezvous with Jin Ae and Namjoon. Jungkook had just ended the call with Hoseok, informing you that they were with JinJoon couple.

"That reminds me, once you finish contacting Yoongi, you should ring up Jin."

           "Gotcha," he replied, switching from call to text. The six of you, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin Ae, Jungkook, and you, met back at the food court from the morning. You all waited for the arrival of the Yoomin couple and to hear back from Jin. Jungkook's phone buzzed from his pocket, it was a reply from Jin.

           "Sorry guys, but Hyosang wants me to go to sleep over at his place, I'll see you guys on Monday? ^^'' " the text read. Six minutes or so passed and the remaining pair finally arrived.

"So why the sudden meeting?" asked Yoongi upon arrival.

           "Because we spent all day away from each other and I'm getting tired of hanging out with just Jungkook," Jungkook shot you a glare and you returned it by sticking your tongue at him, "No but seriously, we should at least do something as a group before the day ends." The eight of you gathered together and pinpointed areas on the map to go to, whether it be rides or just site locations. Jimin threw in his two cents for every ride you guys pointed out.

"Yoongi and I already rode ALL the rides!" announced Jimin proudly, sticking his nose high in the air.

           "No one cares!" shouted Taehyung, slapping Jimin's shoulder. The two 95liners began bickering and had completely forgot about choosing locations. The rest of you finalized the results without them. You had all planned to start with the tea cups, followed by the haunted maze, and finally ending the day at the western restaurant.

Before setting off, you whispered something in Jin Ae's ear.

 

 


Sorry for such a slow update! School and work has been a pain T-T (I didn't have any work to do today so I thought I'd update today instead of Saturday, which is when I usually update~)

BUT ANYWAYS OUR BOYS HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR MTVEMA BEST KOREAN ACT and they are going against senior groups BAP, BEAST, KARA, AND CNBLUE.

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BOYS BY VOTING FOR THEM HERE!

Just click on the BLUE BUTTON underneath BTS' name. YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES ARE YOU WANT! 

VOTING LASTS FROM SEPT. 17 - OCT. 23 

SHOW OUR BOYS JUST HOW RAD THEY AND THEIR ARMYs ARE

@kitty1005: I never thought of a ship name for them, but I guess EunKook works!