Prologue

Feelings Change

"Eunjae-ah!"

You turn around at the call of your name.

"Taeyang-oppa, hurry up~!"

           Today is the day of Taeyang's and your 100 day anniversary. You guys had been planning a week prior for this date. There were many debates on the location, time, theme, and activities. What would be the best way to celebrate such an event? Go to the amusement park? Dinner for two? After having a long discussion, you both decided and agreed upon an evening picnic at the beach to watch the sun set. Everything was set up perfectly; there was a mini dining table for two covered with a beautiful white laced tablecloth and was decorated with red rose petals and vanilla scented candles.  And to top it off, Taeyang had managed to reserve the beach just for the two of you. 

           The food you two had ordered had yet to arrive, so to pass the time you decided to enjoy the whole beach while you can. As you ran along theshore, you were able to feel the ocean breeze whip past your face. Taeyang was following up right behind you, closer and closer. He extended his arms and pulled you in from your waist. 

"I'm really glad to see you enjoying yourself," Taeyang whispered into your ear.

His breath against your ear made your spine tingle.

"Aha, of course I'm enjoying myself. Who wouldn't? After all, I have the best boyfriend in the world to spend this whole day with."

"Eunjae, I have something I need to ask you."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Eunjae wi-______"

"Uhm what was that?"

"I said wi_____"

           You heard a faint ringing. What was that? You thought to yourself. Am I hearing things? The ringing grew louder and louder. Everything around you became distorted, including Taeyang. Soon after, everything disappeared. 

 

 


Yay first fanfic, please bear with me as I try to collect my thoughts. TT-TT