chapter 2

Meeting You

 

I was walking while surrounded by girls, and some paparazzi. I guess they are new to the job cause they at hiding. I walked to SM High and was amazed by its beauty and its size. It’s almost like a mini city with different departments and a large garden. I guessed my father told the principal of the school that I was coming cause there were a bunch of security guards lined up and bowed at me. People looked at me in awe, some were smiling at me, waving at me cause they’re my friends and others were covering their mouths while having this shocked expression on their face. The principal came towards me

“Amber! It’s a pleasure to have you in our school”

“hey uncle! Your school is amazing! It’s beautiful!” yes, he’s my uncle. That’s why there were security guards bowing to me. 

“ha ha thanks, Miss. Jung should be here in about a minute. Do you want to wait for her?”

“ah, yeah sure”

I was roaming my eyes around until I spotted a black Limousine with a decal that says Jung Enterprise in white letters. The door opened and my jaws dropped. An angel stepped out of the vehicle. Her skin was porcelain white, her hair was silky and brown, I can even smell her strawberry scent from here. She was perfect. father was right, she was absolutely perfect, she’s an angel from heaven. I can’t take my eyes off of her. she was too …. Amazing.

“hello Miss. Jung, welcome to SM High” my uncle’s voice startled me. That’s when I realized how close she is to me, she’s just right next to me, talking to my uncle. I guessed I was zoning out. I turned to look at her as I heard my uncle’s words.

“miss. Jung, meet Mr. Liu, your fiancé”

“hi” I said awkwardly obviously blushing under her gaze.

“hi” her voice was like music in my ears, it was soft and clear. But a little bit cold? I guessed the rumor was true.

“umm … I’m Amber Liu, the next CEO to the Liu Enterprise.” I gave her my hand, signaling for a handshake. And she took it. oh my god, her hand is so soft. She’s melting me.

“I’m Krystal Jung Soo Jung, the next CEO to the Jung Enterprise.” She was glaring at me while saying. She’s literally checking me from top to bottom.

“err… is there … a problem?”

“umm.. no offence but … Amber is quite a girly name”

“oh,  I guessed your father didn’t tell you. I’m indeed a girl.” I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

“oh, I see. That’s explains a lot. Well, nice meeting you!” this time, her voice was less cold and her expressions were more friendly than earlier.

“pleasure to meet you too” I gave her my infamous smile, the smile that made every girls fall, the one my father loved the most. the one I inherited from my handsome father.

Krystal didn’t say anything, she just gave me a small smile. But her face was blushing, I was happy seeing that. It’s kinda cute and it’s a prove that I’m having some effects on her.

“umm… I’ll be going in first. See you around” she turned and walked straight inside the campus.