Chapter 22

Meeting You

Amber’s POV
It’s been months after Krystal moved to live with me and my father. Of course, I still sleep on the couch. It’s not that Krystal forced me to, but I felt like Krystal hasn’t 100% accepted me yet so I should give her some space. After all, she used to yell her off when appa (Krystal’s father) told her that she had to move in with me after the announcement. So I’m being a gentleman here. *smile proudly* 
[that’s what Amber said but the truth was, Amber can’t bare with the fact that Krystal has a freakin hot body with those abs of hers. and the fact that Krystal never wear enough clothes to sleep made Amber crazy… so before she would do anything inappropriate, she chose to surrender first rather than face it head on and regret it later…] 
“Yahh! Amber! That was supposed to be our secret, what the hell are you doing blurting everything out?” I yelled. 
[author’s note: it’s kind of confusing here right? I know… e hem, my name is Amber too. that’s why. And consider why f(x)Amber yelling at another Amber was because she was yelling at the author, which is me. Amber :3 all clear? Yeah? Good :3 still no? well, good luck =])]
“shut up, it’s my story, I write whatever I want. Merong~” the author, Amber told me. 
Well, anyways. It’s been months and me sleeping on the couch.. yeah we covered that. Oh yeah, so anyways, father haven’t discovered that we slept in different places. It wouldn’t be a good idea to tell him now because he’s going to kill me with his deathly glare. 
Kay, that aside… after the announcement and you know, the whole world knew about this. So of course my friends at school too. We came to school together and everyone stared at us, then to our ring fingers. There were certain congratulations going on but it was mostly bashful words from the students. Well, being a Kpop star having all these female fans and all. then all of a sudden, engaged to someone… the male students of the school was giving me death glares too. while Krystal receiving quite a lot of complaints from the female students. *sigh* we’ve been very careful in whatever we’re doing especially when we’re together. The paparazzi were all over the place, there were even some disguised as students of SM high. Aish~ well, it’s only the start. I guessed there’d be even more in about 2 years when we’re getting married to each other. 
By the way, readers… you might be curious about the lifestyle we had for the past few months don't you? =))) how about I give you a peek of what our daily routine is like? So? Like how that sound? Yeah? =)) okay. So here’s how it start.
You may be surprised about this but it’s like that I guess? :v 
6am –alarm clock rings
6:05am – Krystal woke up first. Turned off the alarm. Surprised huh? I know =))
Stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. 
6:15am – Krystal walked out of the bathroom, came over to the couch. Pull Amber’s blanket off. Amber, who doesn’t like being cold slowly stirred. Krystal reached for Amber’s hand and pull her up helping her stretch before pushing her into the bathroom. 
6:25am – Amber came out. Krystal fully dressed, hand over the uniform to Amber. 
6:30am – Amber and Krystal done dressing and preparing came down to eat breakfast before going to school together. 
Afternoon. 
Krystal and Amber either going out with friends or go home together. Work on homework together in their room, have dinner either with Amber’s father or them alone. 
They’d do something together like watch movies or go to the Gym and come back to their room at exactly 10pm. 
Both showered and ready to go to sleep by 11pm. 
Amber goes to the couch, Krystal threw herself on bed. Sleep. 
End. 
Yep, we’ve been living together for quite some times now and I guess you guys are kind of hoping we’d do something more right? Cause I know, our lifestyle right now is kind of like friends living together rather than lovers. I know, even I’m sick of it ==’. But, you know, it’s best to take it slow. I mean you don't rush in relationships :| 
But … today, there’s a different…
After school 
“Amber!” i was reading a book, sitting on one of the benches in the school’s garden and heard Krystal’s voice from afar. I looked up at her and smiled to her, but she didn’t smile back. She came over to me and sat beside me. 
“what’s wrong?” I asked her when I saw her expression up close. 
She didn’t say anything but hugged my waist and rest her head on my shoulders. 
We stayed in silent for a while until Krystal broke it. 
“Amber?”
“hm?” 
“Amber?”
“yes, Princess?” 
“sleep with me today” 
“what?” 
“I said, sleep with me today.” 
“what do you mean?”
“hey! What the hell are you thinking? ==’ I meant sleep on the bed with me from today.” 
“ohh. Okay!” I smiled brightly. I’ve been waiting for this moment for the past few months already. Finally :v
“but why?” I asked in curiosity.
“nothing, just feel like it…” Krystal said. But I can sense that the story is not that short. 
“really?”
“yes”
“come on, spit it out, I know that’s not all” I said and gave her a smile
“*sigh* fine…” 
Flashback
Earlier that day
“Soo Jung~” *hug* 
“Sulli~” *hug back* 
“so, how’s life?” 
“fine, I guess?” 
“how’s hyung? Is she goofing around? Doing something inappropriate to you maybe?”
“huh? What’re talking about? We’re not even sleeping together” 
“bwoh?!”
“yeah, Amber insists in sleeping on the couch cause she said she wanted to give me some space since we’re still kind of awkward to each other. You think she could do anything to me when we’re like 5m away from each other? ==’”
“oh my god. I can’t believe it ==’ but you know soo jung, it’s been months. You guys should like lay on the same bed way before… I’m not saying that you guys should do it. I’m just saying that you.. I mean you’re lovers for godsake :|” 
“well,”
“soo Jung ah, you know, if you don't get yourself together, Amber’s going get bored of you in someway. I know that she insist but it’s because she cared for you. and being hyung’s best buddies for years now, I know that she’s dying to be sleeping next to you now.” 
“I …” 
“soo jung, if you love her, and want to keep her. make a step forward. You do know that the guys are all stupids right? ==’” 
“*sigh* arrasseo *smile* I’ll keep that in mind” 
“yep, now let’s go.” Sulli said before pulling Krystal with her. 
End Flashback. 
“BWAHAHAHA” Amber’s voice echoed through the quiet garden. 
“I understand now. but Sulli really got a point there. I AM dying to be sleeping with you like all lovers does” *laugh* 
“and hey, thanks for loving me. always keep this in mind though, I’ll never get tired of you. I’ll always stay beside you and even if you don't want me anymore. I’ll chase you till the end of the world. *smile*” 
“ouch!” Amber yelled as Krystal slapped Amber’s shoulders. 
“Yahh! Why so violent ==’” 
“you better keep your words or I’ll pull your guts out. :|” 
“arrasseo arrasseo..” sheez, scary soo jung~