chapter 19

Meeting You

President Liu’s POV

It’s already 4pm. where the heck is Amber? The press starts at 6pm and she needs to be dressed and get her makeup done. I haven’t seen her since morning. I tapped the couch while looking at the TV screen and take a sip of coffee from time to time. 4:15pm. I really had enough so I yelled.

“Key!”

“yes, sir” I saw him running towards me.

“where the hell is Amber? Doesn’t she know that the party starts at 6pm and the press is going to take place at 6:10pm?”

“I haven’t seen the young master exiting the mansion, sir” he said

“bwoh? She haven’t? then where is she?” I asked again

Key’s right index and middle finger came up to his right ear.

“hey you! you’re the young master’s personal maid right?”

“where is the young master?”

“WHAT?! SHE’S STILL SLEEPING?”

“what? Amber is still sleeping? It’s already 4pm. I thought she went somewhere” I butted in.

“wake her up this instant, drag her, pull her, punch her, DO WHATEVER. I NEED HER DOWN HERE IN 15 MIN.” I yelled

“you heard the president. Wake the young master up right now!” Key repeated then he placed his right hand back to his stomach.

“jesus Christ! I really need to do something with this girl *sigh*” I said before continuing.

“key, go tell the chefs to make some uhhh … breakfast … for Amber” ==’

“right away, sir” Key bowed to me before he left.

Amber’s POV

I was sleeping soundly until… *THUMP*

“Ouch!” I fell on the ground, hard.

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL?” I screamed at Suzy, my personal maid. Bae Suzy, even though she’s my maid but we’re more like friends. In fact, she used to be the heir to the 100th largest company of Asia. She used to study with me in during the elementary school. When we entered middle school, her family was bankrupted. Her parents were murdered and she was the only lucky survivor of the Bae family. we were close friends back in elementary school so I took her in. she had been working as my personal maid for 3 years now. i told Key to train her into a super fighter, a perfect maid and an excellent chef…

“what the hell? Your father’s going to kick your , that’s what.”

“eh?”

“what time did you go to sleep last night?”

“err…11pm?”

“holy ….” I heard Suzy mumbled.

“alright, do you know what day is today?”

“huh? The company’s party, the announcement… what?”

“what time is it going to be?” she asked again

“isn’t it… 6pm? father told me to be there by 5:55pm”

“right… then what time is it now?”

“why are you asking me this? You can just look at the clo…”

“!” with that, I jumped up and rushed inside the bathroom. When I’m done, I quickly dressed myself up in casual clothes and ran downstairs.

I met my father in the dining room and he yelled at me.

“YAH!”

“na..nae”

“DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT?”

“fou.. 4:20pm…”

“GET YOUR IN THE TABLE AND EAT QUICKLY IF YOU DON’T WANT ME TO KICK YOUR ”

“N..NAE!” I ran as fast as I could to my seat and start shoving food in my mouth. I choked mid-way so father gave me orange juice. When I finish, i ran to the car in lightning speed. The driver took me to the Liu fashion center. The staff helped me wear my vest and fixed it so that I look perfect, then they would help me put on light make up. when everything was finished, it was already 5:30pm and father came to see me at the fashion center.

“wow!... Amber, you look handsome…” my father said before he continue

“like me *laugh*” I laughed with him along with the staffs.

“alright, everything’s done right? Let’s go before we’re late.” Father then held my collar from the back of my suit and drag me backwards to the limo that father used to come here.

“location, sir?” the driver

“Liu’s Party” my father answered and the driver silently drove us there.