chapter 10

Meeting You

Krystal’s POV

I dragged Amber upstairs. We walked to the front door of her room. It was locked with specialized technology. I watched her as she put her hands on the monitor and her eyes towards a black space. The monitor started to light up and scanned her fingerprints while red laser beams shot to her eyes scanning her eyes.

“Fingerprints and iris scan huh? Impressive” I told Amber when the door unlocked.

I pushed the door open and enter. Once again, I dragged her inside with me.

“welcome, Young Master Amber” a female voice echoed. I kind of jumped a little.

“no worries, it’s my Artificial intelligence program I created” Amber assured me. Hearing that, I was shocked. I never knew Amber could be this talented.

I set all of the thoughts aside and continue dragging Amber inside until we reached her couch.

“sit” I commanded.

Amber sat. then I looked around her room. It was huge and the decorations were impressive and creative. I searched for a hint of where her clothes might be but I failed. So I asked her.

“where’s your clothes?”

“computer, open door to walk-in closet” Amber said aloud.

then I saw a door opening behind me. I looked back at her

“cool, you program all this?”

“the programming, yes. The rest, I gave the designs and the code to the Liu Enterprise Architectures and they helped me set it up and build everything.”

“wow, I never knew you were good with technologies?”

She just smiled, but her smile showed some sadness in it. Seeing that, I stopped asking questions and told her

“I’ll go get you clothes to change”

“wait, you might need help. I dress different from other girls *smile*” she told me. Aish~ that smile again, even though it’s pure without any flirting intentions, it’s still beautiful. I might really fall for her…

“computer? Show yourself” she said aloud again. And I was really surprised when a holographic 3D live moving Person came out of nowhere. She’s beautiful …. The hologram I meant.

“she’s beautiful…” I accidently said aloud.

“I know right? She’s the most beautiful person I known, even though I’ve never got a chance to meet her.” *smile* she showed me a sad smile again while staring at the AI program. (Artificial Intelligence) I didn’t understand what she said. Most beautiful person she ever knew, but she never met her? isn’t that supposed to be a program she made up?

“what do you mean?” I asked her

“it’s my mother…” she said, and I was even more confused.

“I created this 3D hologram according to my mother’s image. You could say, this is an animated version of my mother.”

“I don't understand” I told her, cause I don't really understand. She showed me a picture frame, it contains an image of a beautiful woman. It must be Amber’s mother because the hologram standing over there looked exactly like the picture but just animated.

“I drew that graphic” she told me.

“you’re good at drawing” I told her, cause she is. That hologram right there is the proof.

“but then what did you mean by never got a chance to meet her?” I was curious, and I accidently asked a quite personal question.

She looked down on the ground before answering.

“she passed away when she gave birth to me. *smile*” she smile sadly at me when she raised her head. I now understood. Amber is definitely blaming herself because of her mother’s death.

“it’s alright, it’s not your fault” I told her gently, almost like a whisper.

“mother was an expertise at creating specialized programs and technologies. It was thanks to her, that Liu Enterprise is now at its peak.”

“I learned about her death when I turned 5, father told me that she was an expert at these measures and it was what she loved. So I decided that I would also create cool technologies like she does. Like an action for me to always keep her in my mind. When I was able to create my own programs, I went right ahead and start this AI program. I drew the graphic on the computer and created her. *smile*”

I hugged her, I don't know what the hell am I doing, but I just feel like hugging her, and I felt that she needs someone to comfort her. Once a month with her father was better than other successful houses but definitely isn't enough for her. She never got a chance to experience a womanly love. I think I could help her, I decided to fill up her heart. Even though, I don’t love her yet. But I know I’m starting to fall for her little by little. I know, it just been a day, but for me? It kinda feels like a month. I mean so much happened today. Furthermore, I need to forget about that stupid guy. So Amber, I’m going to help you therefore, make me feel loved, and help me too.

We stayed like that for a while until…

“krys?”

“yeah?”

“I’m fine, you can release me now” she said in a muffled tone since her face was against my shoulders.

I released her and looked the other way. I didn’t want her to know that I was blushing.   

“umm… I’ll go get you clothes” I told her

“sure, thank you. Computer?” Amber said aloud

“yes, young master Amber…. This way please, young miss Jung” the hologram bowed at Amber and walked up towards me.

I followed it into Amber’s walk-in closet.