chapter 12

Meeting You

Amber’s POV

I yawned as I turned off my alarm. I stood up and did a few stretches. Then it hit me that Krystal was here yesterday. The fact that I was wearing my stained uniform last night has now changed into a clean pajama. I lift up my shirt and found a new chest binder as I was wearing a white one yesterday and now it was black. I stood there trying to remember what happened. Then it hit me the second time, I pulled my pants and looked inside. A new pair of boxers, I was left dumbfounded for a while. I was blushing so hard when I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I came out and quickly dressed myself with my uniform, shorts of course. I tied my tie and put my sleeveless vest on. I saw the picture frame on the couch and remembered parts of what happened last night. I told Krystal the whole truth about the technologies I had in my room and the programs I created, that it was my mother who inspired me. I remembered myself falling asleep on the couch but then I woke up on my bed. I grabbed my backpack and exit the room. I rushed downstairs and like a daily routine, the maids lined up. Key, my butler stood in the middle of the two lines and everyone bowed at me.

“good morning, young master”

“yes yes, good morning everyone…. Key!”

“what is it young master?”

“what happened last night?” I asked him in a serious tone

“I don't know what happened in your room, sir. Is there a problem?”

“aish~ this is embarrassing if what I thought is true” I mumbled to myself. krystal can’t be the one who changed my clothes right? I mean did she really take off my boxers?

I walked to the dining room and ate my breakfast while thinking hard about last night. Then an idea lit up in my mind. I told a maid to get me my ipad. Then I accessed to the mansion’s security cameras and checked the ones in my room. I install the AI program in my ipad and with the help of the program and I could also hear the sounds. I watched the whole thing, starting from when Krystal went inside my walk-in and when I fell asleep. I heard Krystal saying something but it was too tiny so I emphasized the sound and fixed it a little to hear it clearer.

“so much for having male hormones in you cause you really act like one, even when you sleep” I smiled as I heard that. But then I blushed so hard when I saw the next scene. I felt relief when I saw a maid changing my bottom half rather than Krystal. So I left out a big sigh. I saw how Krystal fixed my blanket for me before she left. It made my heart beat faster. And for the first time in my entire life, I was excited to go to school. Not because of the lessons there or whatever, it’s because Krystal is there. I hurriedly shove the rest of the food inside my mouth and went out to the main hall.

“Key!! Get me a driver and a limo. NOW! I don't wanna be late for school!”

Key’s POV

“Key!! Get me a driver and a limo. NOW! I don't wanna be late for school!”

What the heck? Master Amber doesn’t want to be late for school? Today must be the end of the world. oh my god! Master wants to go to school early. She doesn't want to walk but she wants me to get her a driver. This is insane!

“Key! Where the hell are you?!”

“I’m coming! Young master!”

“get me my limousine and my driver. Come on, what are you standing there staring at me for?”

“ahh, yes yes, right away, sir”

I immediately contact with the security guards at the mansion’s gate. Moments later master’s personal limousine parked in front of the mansion on its right and the water fountain on its left. Master rushed inside her black limousine which had a decal that says ‘LIU Enterprise’ in big white letters. The vehicle left and I was left in a daze. I so gotta tell the President about this news. Miss. Jung is the first person that made Master changed. This is really amazing. I took out my phone and called the President. I told him everything, what I saw in the video this morning in master’s ipad, what master did this morning; rushing to the car and that she said she doesn’t want to be late for school. The President was laughing so hard, he must be very happy.  

Amber’s POV

I rushed into my limousine and told the driver to head as fast as he could to SM High. I know, I must be crazy, cause I am! I’m crazy, insanely for Krystal. My one and only fiancé. The limo arrived as yep, once again I was the center of attention again. Everyone was whispering when I stepped out of my car. It’s probably because of the decal on my limousine. I walked to the gate and stood there. I looked at my white G-shock, still too early for my princess to come. So I waited. Several minutes later, the familiar black limo stopped in front of the school’s gate. I hurriedly went over and open the door. Krystal was surprised when she saw me holding out my right hand to her. she took it and I helped her get off her car. I closed the door behind her and greeted her.

“morning princess” I gave her my brightest smile.

“morning” she answered me and gave me a light smile.

We walked hand in hand inside the campus and met up with the group.

Krystal’s POV

-Amber?- I thought to myself when I saw her open the door and held out her hand. I mentally smiled at her cute behavior. I took her hand and stepped out of the car. I noticed that there were many people eyeing us while we walked hand in hand, but for some reason, I didn’t care. After what happened yesterday, I knew I’m starting to fall for her. I had been thinking of her when I came home, thinking about her humorous, flirty and childish personality. Her talent towards art in drawing as well as creating specialized programs. Her lack of womanly love. I found myself wondering the weirdest things about her and worrying about her at the same time. I even dreamt about her last night. Amber is filling my mind; she’s indeed helping me forgetting about the guy that cheated on me.

We walked inside the campus and met up with the group.

“oooohhhh” everyone said. I glared at them and they smirked.

“I see that Amber went to school early, I wonder what might be the reason?” Minho said while his right hand came up and touched his chin as if he was thinking of something. Then he winked at me and Amber.

“reason? Umm….” It was Amber this time and she did the same thing as Minho, but instead she winked me.

“it’s because Krystal is here. That’s what” *wink* I slapped her arms. And Victoria along with others laughed except for Sulli though. I noticed when we walked together hand in hand; Sulli had been staring at our linked hands and had been quiet for the whole time. I wonder what might happened? The bell rung and we all went to our classrooms.

It was like yesterday, normal. We studied then had lunch together with the group. Amber was trying to escape after she finished her lunch and I was quick to pull her down. I shoved the pill inside and gave her some water.

“drink” I commanded and she did.

Afternoon classes started then ended. School’s over and I was about to get out of the classroom, Amber called out to me.

“Krystal!”

I turned to her

“hmm?”

“umm… can we exchange phone numbers?” she asked while scratching the back of her head. She’s cute when she does that.

“why?” I

“well, you said I could help you with math. So I thought it’d be easier to contact each other that way.” Amber told me and I remembered that yesterday I did asked her for help. So I gave her my iphone and she gave me hers. We exchanged our numbers.

Amber’s POV

Yes! Finally I got her number. I saved it by the name ‘Princess’. I smile widely after that and Krystal was looking at me with a weird expression.

“did you hit your head somewhere?” she asked me when we walked together hand in hand again, I initialed it of course.

“huh? No, why?”

“cause you’re smiling like stupid” she told me with a straight face.

“ouch” I whispered but I think she heard it, cause she was giggling.

we walked silently for a while until we reached Krystal’s limo. Then suddenly we both received a text message. It was from Mr. Jung, Krystal’s father.

-Amber, Krystal. Come back to our mansion right after school, we have an announcement for you two. Remember don’t wander around ok? Go straight back.

From: Mr.Jung-

With that I looked at Krystal and she looked at me. We both understood that we got the same message so she nodded and went inside her limo. Once inside, she pulled me in with her and I sat quietly. Her driver drove us back to the Jung’s mansion.

We went inside and the same scene I saw every day was there. Maids and butlers lined up and bowed. But they got different uniforms from ours. The maids would wear low knee length skirts and collared up rather than high knee length skirts and open chest like my maids. There are also other male workers here other than her butler. In my house, there was only 1 male worker, Key and the rest were all females.

“welcome home, Young Miss Krystal ….. Mr. Liu” they added.

I was kind of nervous so instead of nodding and showing them that I’m the boss like what krystal did at my home, I lowered myself and lightly bowed at everyone and greeted them.

Krystal took my hand in hers and dragged me towards her butler. He was wearing a white Armani suit rather than a black one like Key.

“where's father?”

“master isn’t home yet, mam. But the lady is in the living room waiting for both of your arrivals”

“ I see, we’ll be heading there then.” She answered and dragged me towards the living room.

I looked around in awe, Krystal’s home were luxurious style while our home followed a modern with unique technologies.

We came to the living room, I saw pictures of Jessica and Krystal framed and hung on the wall. They looked exactly like princesses. we came inside and I saw a woman sitting at the couch drinking tea. Krystal dragged me towards her.

“mommm!” she half whined half screamed at the woman. Krystal then released my hand and ran towards her mother hugging her. I looked at them and somehow felt jealous. I never knew the feeling of having a mother’s like. Looking at them, I felt happy. But for a moment my eyes were showing sadness and krystal caught that. So she stood up immediately and came to me.

“sorry” she told me

“huh? No no, it’s ok” I smiled at her and she returned it.

She pulled me to her mother and introduced me.

“mom, this is Amber”

Her mother looked at me and smiled. she emitted a nice gentle and warm aura of a mother. She stood up and gave me her hand. Signaling for a handshake which I gladly took.