chapter 16

Meeting You

SUlli’s POV

I don't like today. It’s bad enough that it’s test day today, now it’s even worst. I walk towards my classroom and what I saw was Amber kissing Krystal’s forehead. i really can’t take this any longer. Hyung, do you have no special thoughts about me at all? anything other than me being your dongsaeng?

a tear dropped and I quickly wipe it off and walk fast inside the classroom. I tried to calm myself but it’s impossible. The scene kept on replaying in my head, and so most of the test time I was busy calming myself that I did not do well on the test at all. The bell rang and I turned back to face hyung…. And I saw hyung kissed Krystal’s cheek and gave her water. I was really heart broken by now so I dash out of the classroom. I ran without knowing my destination. i ran fast, not caring about anything or anyone on the way until I bumped into someone.

“ouch!” a low voice echoed. It sounds familiar though. I didn’t want to look up since I was crying

“sorry” with that, I hurriedly left. But, the person held me by my wrist stopping me from leaving.

“Sulli?” the voice said again and this time I know I knew this person.

“are you …. Crying?” by then, for some reason I can’t held it in any longer that I ran towards the person and hugged the person. i swear I haven’t recognize the person yet but I felt the warmness. I cried so hard.

“sulli .. sulli shhhh… come on, it’s alright” the strong pair of arms came up and touched my back, rubbing it up and down trying to calm me.

“it’s alright, everything’s fine…” the voice slowly whispered in a soothing way; eases me. I felt much better. We stood like that for a while and I stopped crying. I wiped my tears and shift my gaze to the person’s face.

“Minho? *sniff*” I was surprised that it was him.

Funny how Minho would always show up whenever I’m feeling down. I know it’s just coincident but somehow I felt like it’s fate….

Minho then stayed with me the whole time until my car came. However, instead of him going home, he helped me inside my roll Royce and joined me in as well. He accompanied me all the way home and took care of me. he told my personal maid to take good care of me. he repeated it like hundred times and kept on asking me am I alright; I had to kick him out of my mansion. Minho knew the reason behind my earlier action; he knew that I like hyung for a long time now. he went home after that. I was at home, locking myself up in my room and think for some reason, Minho was on my mind the whole time. instead of feeling upset because of Hyung but I took my time thinking about Minho, about his actions and why did he do that? It’s normal for friends to worry for each other but his eyes lit a different light than Amber’s does. It’s a different feeling. I felt the warmness of a lover rather than brother and sister (Amber) or friends (Krystal)….

I was about to go to sleep when I received a text message.

-Sulli ah... please don’t be too upset. Amber has a fiancé now, you should forget about her. it’s not good to keep on crushing on her when she’s about to get married right? I’m sorry if I’m mentioning about Amber; but please keep this in mind. Even if…. The whole world is against you… I’ll always be there for you and only you ^^ so cheer up ;) it’s getting late and you should rest early… Good night, sleep tight my giant baby Ssul :3.-

From: charismatic Choi boy :v

I unconsciously smiled wildly. I hugged my iphone and flew to dreamland peacefully, totally forgot about Amber and Krystal… thank you, Minho.