chapter 15

Meeting You

After school

Amber’s POV

Today, I went over to the Jung’s mansion to help Krystal review for the math test we’re having next week. I just came into her room and as I imagined, it was gigantic and spotlight clean. Well, I remember Krystal once said she likes everything cleaned and organized.

While I was looking around checking out her room, which was filled with femininity, Krystal told me to take off my vest and give her so she could hang it up for me. So I loosened my tie and took off my vest and handed to her. I then sat down on her study table while she goes hang my vest. Krystal then sat beside me on her study table. She opened her textbook along with her notebooks and got out her calculator.

“so, which part do you need help?” I asked

She searched through her textbook and showed me the unit. I read through it and understood it immediately.

“what do you not understand about this? The formulas or how to use it in each equation?”

“I do know and remember the formulas but I don't get how do you use the formulas and solve the problem using it.”

“I see, alright let’s start with this then *smile*”

After that, I taught her the stuff that she doesn’t know or understand. When we finished, it was already 7pm.

Krystal’s POV

I was so focused on the stuff in front of me and to my surprise, Amber is actually really good at this. She helped me through the whole thing and showed me a way which I could easily understand and solve the problem. It was getting late when we decided to stop. I stood up to stretch and Amber followed me. a maid then came up and knocked on my door.

“young miss, Mr. Liu, dinner’s ready. Master is waiting for you both downstairs.” The voice echoed through my door.

“we’ll be down there in 5” I screamed towards my door.

“yes, miss” and she left.

I looked over to Amber and she moved her shoulders up and down. I cleaned up my desk and pull Amber downstairs with me by her arm. She followed me quietly.

“Good evening Appa!” Amber greeted my father and bowed 90 degrees.

“hey! So how’s my soo jung? I heard that you’re tutoring her?” he answered

“dadddd” I whined and slapped his arm

“ahh, she’s good. She learned very fast”

“haha, of course!” *laughs*”

“come on, you two must be hungry, let’s go eat.” *smile* my father continued

“thank you” Amber replied and followed me and my father while I hug his arm and walk towards the dining room.

Mr. Jung’s POV

Ha ha. Seeing soojungie finally improving her math skills I’m really happy, and what’s more? It’s her fiancé that’s helping her. I really need to thanks Amber for all she had done for Soo Jung. And by looking at Soo jung, I can feel that she’s forgetting that and slowly falling for Amber.

“alright, please enjoy” i said and smiled at them.

we ate in silence for a while before Krystal broke it.

“dad, where’s mom and unnie?”

“hmm? your mother went to the spa. It seems that she’s going with her friends. And Jessica? … I’m not sure?”

“Siwon?” I called for my butler

“yes, sir”

“where’s Jessica?”

“Ms. Jessica is out with Ms. Kwon, sir”

“aish~ they’re having a date again?” I said with a frown on my face.

“appa? What do you mean by having a date?” Amber suddenly asked me

But then she earned a smack on the head by Krystal. Aish~ why do I have such violent daughters?

“ouch! What was that for?”

“that was for your stupidity. They’re having a date means they are having a date.”

“what?! You mean they’re …. A couple???”

“err… duhhh. ==’ wait… don’t tell me you don’t know that they’re getting married soon?”

Amber’s POV

“err… duhhh. ==’ wait… don’t tell me you don’t know that they’re getting married soon?”

I choked on the piece of food in my mouth and spit it out. Krystal patted my back and helped me drink some water and wiped my mouth for me. In the corner of my eyes, I can see appa smiling. I think it’s because of Krystal’s action …

“WHAT?” I screamed when I regained my posture.

“yep” Krystal simply replied. I looked over to Appa and he smiled at me before nodding. I can’t believe it!. Yuri unnie is getting married? @@ she’s like one heck of a damn play girl and now she’s getting married? She’s agreeing to stuck to one girl?

“no way… Yuri-unnie can’t possibly agree to that…”

“what do you mean?” Krystal asked me while cutting the piece of beef stake for me and shove a piece in my mouth.

“I mean *chew* hfanfu;en fawjfaounef jf;uwbf”

“what the hell are you saying? swallow your food first” *swallow*

“e hem.. what I was saying is that yuri unnie is like one heck of a playgirl. It’s a miracle that she’s getting married” I told them with a serious face.

“ahh.. that, Jessica unnie managed to restrain yuri unnie *smile* and yuri unnie is madly in love with Jessica.”

“wow… how the heck did Jessica do that?...” I said almost like a whisper but Krystal caught that and so does appa.

“well, you know what they say. what Jung wants, Jung gets.” Krystal answered and Appa burst into laughter.

I remained silence and finished up my dinner after that. It was late so I went home after dinner.

The week went on and Krystal is falling for me more and so did I. I mean who wouldn’t? waiting for Krystal in the morning and holding her hands whenever we walk together had been a daily routine for both of us. And that Krystal would take care of me during meals to make sure that I eat enough and won’t let my stomach suffer from hunger. She also banned me from drinking coke as well as sleeping 20 hours per day on weekends because it would be bad for my health. Going home with her on her limo has also become something that we do every day. I would go to her mansion and tutor her math and have dinner with her along with appa, umma, Jessica and sometimes yuri.

Krystal’s POV

Oh my god oh my god oh my god OH MY GODDD! Today… is the day. The test is in 30 minutes and I’m currently with Amber. The one who I am actually falling for… HARD… I know, it’s only been a week but I mean, romeo and Juliet met each other ONCE and they freakin fell in love with each other right? Well, Amber has been there for me since we met. She’s been thinking for me the whole time. tutoring me, putting up with me even though I was cold and act like a demanding princess. Most importantly, she was there for me whenever I felt scared or freaking out. She always tries to make me smile and it worked…

Our hands are currently intertwined while my head is resting on her shoulders. My right hand is holding my notebook. I was reviewing everything while Amber was busy texting someone on her phone with her left hand. We’re currently sitting at one of the benches in the school’s garden.

“who are you texting to?” I asked her while still eyeing my notebook.

“Minho.”

“Minho? What for?”

“he’s with Sulli right now, and he’s too excited so he texted me.”

“huh? Why?”

“Minho likes Sulli. You don't know that?” *smile* Amber looked to me and gave me her famous smile.

“bwoh? Minho like Sulli? Wow… I never noticed”

“it seems like Sulli doesn’t to” with that, she turned back to her iphone. I flipped my notebook and recheck everything. *sigh*

I felt like Amber is Squeezing my hand so I straightened myself from leaning on Amber and looked at her.

“hey, if you’re worrying about the test. Calm down. You got it all, just stay calm and you’ll made it!” she assured me. aww, she’s so sweet.

“here” she handed me a water bottle.

“hmm? what’s it for?” I asked confused

“take a sip before the test start *smile* it’ll increase 30% of your brain. It’ll help you do your test better than without drinking it. *smile*” what… I never heard of that …

[author’s note: drinking water before test time does help you do better in your exam. It’s fact, scientists had also proven this. Readers, you can search this on Google for more information. I tried it too, and it worked real well so I had been doing that for 2 years now ^^ a little tip for you guys :)]))]

“trust me” amber continued while looking straight into my eyes. So I nodded. The bell rang and I felt my heart beating faster. Amber felt that so she opened the bottle of water and shoved it to my mouth while squeezing my hands. I drank a little, Amber put the cap back on. We walked to our classroom hand in hand and I felt my palm sweat. I was really nervous. Before we enter the room, amber whispered in my ears

“calm down, I know you can do this, Krys. you’re a Jung and what Jung wants, Jung gets. So if you want to get a high grade, then you’ll get it *smile* Princess, hwaiting!” she gave me hwaiting sign and it somehow ease me a little. But then the next thing totally calmed my heart and empty my head.

Amber kissed my forehead…. My heart beats faster but in a calming and soothing way. I don't feel nervous any more. I felt light as if I could fly. My face was blushing hard but I don't feell nervous or uneasy any more. In fact, I felt happiness, I felt like there’s a bunch of butterflies in my stomach. I stared at her and she gave me a wink then pulled me inside the classroom. we sat down in our respective seats and the teacher came in. the test started and I smiled. Amber, I’m really falling hard for you now… *smile*