Chapter 24

Meeting You

Amber’s POV

“Aish!! This crap , damn it!” *throws out the window*

“why can’t I do this correctly, damn it! tomorrow’s the day and I can’t even draw her face correctly. Aish ==’ what kind of boyfriend am i? not know the detail’s on your girlfriend’s face…”

“……….”

“OH MY GOD!”

“*ruffles hair* kay, now I’m talking to myself, I’m getting crazy. No WAIT, what the hell am I talking about, I AM CRAZY! AAAAAAAAAA”

*sigh*

*door opens* “Ms. Krystal, Welcome back” I heard the AI’s voice.

*looks at door* *eyes widen. “OH !” *hides everything on desk*

“Arrgh!” *trip on the carpet*

“oh my god, Amber are you ok?”

“huh? Yeah. I’m fine” I said as I hid the sketch under my shirt.

“be careful, I don’t want to see you walking with a stick tomorrow” Krystal said as she helped me to stand up

“haha, arasseo”

“I’m going to shower, *Sigh* I’m soooo beat today”

“ah … arasseo!” I yelled out as Krystal walked her way into the bathroom.

I took out the sketch and examine Krystal’s face which was still blank.

-*sigh* I can’t seems to get her face correct… what can I do…-

Brain – you could examine Krystal’s face-

Me – umm… that’s a good idea, but how? I can’t just stick my face real close to her-

Brain- exactly-

Me –what?-

Brain – do something, I don't know, just get your face real close to her so you can have a good look of her.-

Me – what the hell? That’d be so weird-

Brain – why is that? You’re living together anyways.-

*ruffles hair* *looks at the bathroom direction*

“whoa… that just totally freshen me up” Krystal said as she exits the bathroom.

I stared at her for a while then walks over to Krystal and pin her wrists onto the nearby wall harshly. I examine closely every single details and features she has.

“yah Stupid! What the hell are you doing?” she glared at me

I looked closely at her cat like eyes.

“Yah!!!” Krystal shouted again

“stay still” I said in a calm voice while looking at her with a very serious face

Seeing my serious face, Krystal didn’t struggle anymore; instead, she stayed still and stared back at me

I finally released my grip. I saw Krystal’s face blushes viciously.

“mianhe, I just needed to do something. *grins*”

“STUPID!” with that, she whacked me on my head.

“ouch!”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Next day…

Right, it’s today. The party starts in a couple of hours. and I finally finished my sketch. I am now putting it into a frame and wrap it up.

“Done!” I yelled as I stick a bow onto the wrapped frame.

“done what?” Krystal asked me as she walked out of her walk-in. I immediately flew onto the ground and stuff the frame under the bed.

“ah!” I said as my head bumped onto the side of the bed as I tried to stand up.

“what are you doing on the ground, stupid?”

“yah! Stop calling me stupid, I’m not okay?” I told her

“whatever stupid, merong~” Krystal stuck out her tongue playfully as she caress my head.

At the party…

“CONGRATULATIONS AMBER AND KRYSTAL!” everyone shouted

“yah! so, how far did you guys go?” Sulli asked

“bwoh?” Krystal answered her not understanding

Minho came over and kissed Sulli on the cheeks. Oh right! I didn’t tell you, Minho and Sulli started dating 2 months ago, we were all really happy to see them together I mean, who wouldn’t? they’re like the cutest couple alive! Well, after us of course mrong~

“what are you guys talking about?” Minho asked

“I’m asking them, how far did they go” sulli replied

“wassup?” Luna,Yuri, jessica and Victoria came over to us

“wassup? The ceiling?” I answered and everyone laughed

“yah! don’t ignore me! answer me, how far did you guys go?” Sulli repeated the question. I actually understood what she’s trying to get to but I decided to stay silent. cause it’s just embarrassing, and no. we didn’t do anything :| just so you know.

“oh right, yeah how far did you guys go” the other 5 butted in. Krystal didn't really understand until Luna wriggled her brows and smirking.

“oh what? WHAT? NO! nonono, what the hell are you guys thinking? We’re still minors you know?!” Krystal is now blushing real hard.

“aish~you fuys are no fun…” Yuri said aloud and earned a smack on the head by Jessica unnie.

Then suddenly, Krystal’s phone rang. I was keeping her phone for her cause she gave me her purse. I took the phone out and saw that she got a text message. I gave the phone to Krystal. while Krystal were reading it, I noticed the other girls were doing something on their phones too. well, it’s not my problem anyways.

“hey stupid, my friends are here. I’m going to go meet up with them a little and I’ll come back, okay?” Krystal said as she kissed my cheeks. I nodded and she left.

When I turned my attentions back to the group, the girls were gone. There’s only yuri left.

“unnie, where are the others?” I asked her

“bathroom” yuri shrugged

“aish~ girls. They just go together everywhere” I mumbled to myself

Moments later, the MC came onto the stage and said something that left me shocked

“alright, congratulations to the young Liu and Jung couple. and now, let’s welcome a surprised performance dedicated to …. Wow! Not the couple but specially to Young Master Liu!!! let’s give them a big round of applause please!” everyone clapped, I did as well. The curtains spread. There, I saw Luna, Victoria, Jessica and Sulli stood.

“what the heck?” I said as I laughed to myself. their outfits are incredible. short shorts, high heels, and vest. All in white. Nice.

 

[Victoria] Tell me your wish! Tell me that small dream you have within you

 

Victoria started singing and her voice was absolutely amazing. I noticed a figure standing next to me, it was Krystal. I was about to say something when I noticed her outfit. My eyes opened wide as I noticed the microphone on her cheek
 

[Krystal] Draw that ideal person you have inside your head. And then look at me, I’m your genie, your dream, your genie.

 

Krystal turned to me and winked at me before she walks to the beat swaying her hips ily on stage.

 

[Sulli, Luna] Get in your dream car and speed off, you’re sitting next to me.
Just throw everything into my guidance.

I just can’t believe what I am seeing right now. they’re dancing and singing and surprisingly, they’re incredibly awesome. I mean, where the hell did they even got time to practice, this is… unbelievable

 

“my god” I mumbled silently to myself as my eyes sparkled from watching the performance. Krystal… is incredible.


[Jessica] Even if your overwhelmed heart was to explode, even if it all flies away in the wind, right now, at this moment, the world is yours.

“What the hell?” I heard yuri exclaimed as she too, watched the performance with much interests.

“Jessica…” I heard yuri whispered to herself as I saw her eyes glued to Jessica unnie

 

[All] That’s right, I love you. You can always believe in me.
Dreams, passions, I want to give them all to you
I want to make your wishes come true. Your goddess of fortune.
Tell me your wish ([Krystal] I’m Genie for you, boy!)
Tell me your wish (Krystal: I’m Genie for your wish!)
Tell me your wish (Krystal: I’m Genie for your dream.)
Tell me your wish (Krystal: I’m Genie for your world.)
Tell it only to me (Krystal: I’m Genie for your world)

Krystal sang as she looked straight in my eyes and smiled. my god! I swear I saw a smile of an angel.

[Jessica] Tell me your wish! Aren’t you tired of the boring days?
Have you become buried by your ordinary life?

[Krystal] Now stop and wake up. You’re my superstar, shining star, superstar.

[Victoria, sulli]Surrender your body to the beating of your heart. Trembling like a Harley, now this world is simply your stage.
[Luna] A wave of cheers, in my heart, your body temperature.
I’m your path. Forever your biggest fan

[all] That’s right, I love you. You can always believe in me.
Dreams, passions, I want to give them all to you
I want to make your wishes come true. Your goddess of fortune.
Tell me your wish (Krystal: Genie for you, boy!)
Tell me your wish (Krystal: I’m Genie for your wish!)
Tell me your wish (Krystal: I’m Genie for your dream.)
Tell me your wish (Krystal: I’m Genie for your world.)
Tell it only to me (Krystal: I’m Genie for your world)

[Krystal] DJ, put it back on!

[all] That’s right, I love you. You can always believe in me.
Dreams, passions, I want to give them all to you
I want to make your wishes come true. Your goddess of fortune.
Tell me your wish ([Krystal] I’m Genie for you, boy!)
Tell me your wish (Krystal) I’m Genie for your wish!)
Tell me your wish (Krystal: I’m Genie for your dream
Tell me your wish (Krystal: I’m Genie for your world.)
Tell it only to me (Krystal: I’m Genie for your world)

[Krystal] I love you, you’re my music. I love you, you’re my joy.
I love you. I want to become your luck.

(Tell me your fantasy without holding back.
I’ll show you the genie’s path.
Tell me your wish without holding back.
I, your genie, will grant them)

The song ended in loud cheers. I myself was in a daze but pulled myself together and cheered as well

“that’s right! That’s right, I love you. You can always believe in me.

Dreams, passions, I want to give them all to you

I want to make your wishes come true. I’m your Goddess of fortune” Krystal looked at me and quote a sentence from the song and continue

“so therefore, tell me your wish Amber. I’ll grant them all as I am your genie for the rest of our lives” Krystal smiled prettily at me. my heart rushed.

I smiled back and ran onto the stage, pulling Krystal into a tight hug

“thank you” I whispered to Krystal. we looked into each other’s eyes

“KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS” everyone in the hall chanted together, even the cameraman. Our party is broadcasted live so everyone in the world can see what was going on. The computer guy projected a Kryber website that allows people to comment and say whatever they want to us.

-comment 1: oh my god!! that’s was awesome! GO KRYSTAL!!”-

-comment 2: aish~ JUST KISS ALREADY

-comment # : KISS!!!

And so on…

I laughed a little as I read the comments about us on the screen. Krystal stared in my eyes and I stared back at her. we were blushing really hard now.

“Aish! Just get it over with” Sulli and Luna said as they both pushed me and Krystal’s head together. We kissed then

“WOOOO YEAHHHH!” *claps*

We pulled back and I looked straight in Krystal’s eyes.

“I love you, Princess”

“love you too, stupid”