chapter 11

Meeting You

Krystal’s POV

I followed the hologram inside Amber’s walk-in closet and .... Whoa! I was surprised at the amount of clothes, shoes, accessories and a hell lot of caps. It almost matches with what I have. And I was voted the ‘shopping queen’. I even have more clothes, shoes and accessories than my sister, Jessica. The hologram came up to me as I was still busy looking around the room in awe.

“young miss, the young master’s pajamas are over there” the hologram pointed to the area

I walked up there and unhooked a set of pajama. I was about to exit but then I remembered that Amber wetted her shorts with blood so I might need to get her a new underwear.

So I told the hologram and it took me to a closet near the pajamas and I opened it, it doesn’t really surprise me when I saw boxers instead of woman’s underwear so I took one.

“computer?” I asked

“yes, young miss”

“don’t Amber wear a chest binder?” I asked the hologram as I noticed Amber’s chest was flat.

“young master doesn’t really need one but she has them anyways, it’s over there” it pointed to the upper drawer of the closet and found it. I took a black one.

I exited the walk-in closet and it closed by itself. I came over to the couch and found a sleeping llama. She was still in a sitting posture, her back against the couch and her head resting on her shoulders. Her hands and legs were spread wide open.

“so much for having male hormones in you cause you do act like one, even when you sleep” I whispered to the sleeping body in front of me.

I looked around, doesn’t know what to do. I can’t just strip her right here and now? But she can’t go to sleep with a stained uniform either.

I was having fight inside my brain and finally I gave up. I went up to her and start ing her white polo. I threw it aside and continued on with her belt. I pulled it off and took her shorts off. She was now left with a chest binder and her stained boxers.

“computer?” I said aloud

“yes, young miss” it answered, I looked around but can’t find it. I guessed it disappeared. it’s body I meant (the hologram).

“where’s the bathroom?”

“next to the walk – in closet, miss”

“thanks” I told it and head inside Amber’s bathroom.

It was quite spacious and it was scented with cologne. I took a clean white tower from the shelf and soaked it with water. I came back to Amber and took off her chest binder not forgetting to close my eyes as I wiped her upper half of her body. The hologram was right; Amber doesn’t really have any s at all. I did not look, but I can feel the flatness while wiping her front. I put on her clean chest binder and head back inside the bathroom to clean the towel.

I came back and was now blushing really hard. Since I’ll be taking off her boxers and I’m really nervous. Hey, I’m not a ert ok? And this is embarrassing. I was about to pull her boxers off but then backed away.

“I really can’t do this, this is embarrassing” I talked to myself

“computer?” I said aloud again

“yes, young miss?”

“call me a maid here”

“right away, young miss”

I waited for a while and I heard the monitor echoed.

“young master Amber, you have a guest”

Then the door opened on its own, probably because of the AI program. The maid came in and I explained to her. I then walked out to the balcony and wait while Amber is changing. I came back in when she’s done and Amber was already neatly laid on her bed and the maid bowed to me before exiting. The pile of dirty uniforms was already gone. The maid must’ve taken them with her.  

I walked to Amber’s bed and fix her blanket, with that I left her room and went home.