chapter 14

Meeting You

Next Morning

“so, we’re going to have a math test next week” said Mr. Kim

“WHAT?!” Krystal jolted up from her seat, everyone turned their attention at her. but Krystal doesn’t seemed to care so she continued to glare at Mr. Kim.

Amber, sitting beside Krystal was also staring at Krystal with widen eyes. Amber noticed that everyone was eyeing Krystal so she pulled lightly on the hem of Krystal’s blouse. But Krystal swatted Amber’s hands away as she was still busy glaring at her math teacher.

“yes, that’s right Ms. Jung, we’re having a test next week, and it’s 10% of your total grade for this year. So everyone remember to study hard if you don’t want to fail this subject” he said glaring back at Krystal then to everyone in the classroom.

“and Ms, Jung, please sit down. Thank you” he added.

Krystal sat back down and her face was literally priceless, there was not a single drop of blood on her face and her hands were cold.

Krystal’s POV

This is bad, this is bad, this is bad, this is BAD. B.A.D. BAD. Why?? Why a test? A MATH TEST. Yes, that’s right a MATH test. Hey you! I’m talking to you. yes YOU, current reader K do you know what does MATH stands for??

Mental

Abuse

To

Humans

That’s right; it’s Mental Abuse To Humans.

-come on, There’s no big deal about it….- my brain told me

 -WHAT THE HELL? IT’S A HECK OF A DEAL DAMN IT-

- if I fail this, i can’t guarantee that I may do well on future tests and might fail this year. And this is like what? 10%- I yelled at my brain.  

- Come on, 10% Is nothing.-

 -Yeah… wait NO IT’S HELL OF A SOMETHING. IT’S FREAKIN 10% OF THIS YEAR’S GRADE.-

I was busy mentally yelling at my brain and didn’t notice that the llama beside me is trying to get my attention. But after a while she succeeded but it was out of my reflections that I accidently screamed at her. again, I was the center of attention in class.

Amber’s POV

“WHAT DO YOU WANT AMBER?!” I was totally taken aback by that.

I mean, 1 minute she was totally fragile and afraid and a minute later, she was like a vicious animal. Everyone in the class stared at her. I stared her. Mr. Kim also stared at her.

“Ms. Jung that’s the second time in class today, if you’re in the mood for screaming, please do so outside of this classroom….now” he glared at my princess. Now Krystal was really pissed off but surprised at the same time, I guessed this was the first time anyone other than her family giving her solely orders. She was about to stomp, yes literally stomping out of the classroom when I caught her wrist and pulled her back.

I bowed 90 degrees to Krystal as I say

“sorry Krystal, for keep on bothering you.” then I turned to Mr. Kim

“Mr. Kim, sorry, it was my fault. I was the one kept on bothering and poking her when she already told me to stop.” I lied

“sorry. I’ll take Krystal’s position instead” with that, I stood up and walked out of the classroom. when I walk pass Mr.Kim, I got a glimpse of his surprised expression through the corner of my eye, and for a while I thought I saw him … smiling?

So, as I walked to the door and open it, I turned to Krystal and saw how dumb she looked when she was staring at me as if I was an alien from out of space. But then her expression changed into a worried and apologetic look and I gave her a smile to assure her that it was ok, and she needs to focus on the lessons for next week’s test rather than standing outside of the classroom doing nothing. She nodded and I closed the door. I stood outside the classroom texting to father. He surprised me yesterday when he appeared in the Jung’s mansion. Cause I was sure he was supposed to be in Taiwan until tomorrow but he came back early. I, of course was happy. I mean who wouldn’t right?

-hey old man! Wassup-

To: handsome father <3

I sent to him and I continued to play around with my phone waiting for my father’s text message. You must be surprise how I texted him right? Well, we’re only being formal in front of people, if there are only us; we’re no different from others. Playing around, calling each other names and do fun stuffs together.

-old man my , I still look young and good you know? J. so, what’s with the text message? Aren’t you supposed to be in class now?-

From: handsome father <3

I laughed at his remark. Then I replied to him

-punishment. I was kicked out of the classroom- I told him the truth. Well, actually I took it on my own.

To: handsome father <3

5 minutes later, my phone rang. I picked it up.

“yobeoseyo?”

“what do you mean by punishment? What did you do?” my father asked

“well….. Krystal was freaking out in class. So I was trying to get her attention by yanking the hem of her shirt lightly to calm her down a little cause her body was like a moving ice berg. Then she screamed out of frustration I think, so the math teacher wanted to kick her out of the classroom but then I took the punishment for her by telling a story and the teacher believed it.” I told my father in one breath.

Father was silent for a while then I heard him laughing while banging his desk. I hope he won’t wreck the table cause it’s going to be mine in 3 years.  

“very good my son. I’m very proud of you, Amber. HAHA. That’s good. *laugh* well, you ‘re fine with math so I guess…. Have fun during the punishment? *continue laughing episode 2*”

“Aish~ thanks?”

“well, you better get back to doing nothing while standing outside then *laugh*”

“kay, old man. Don’t wreck the table, it’s mine in 3 years.”

“alright alright, bye. Love you, Amber”

“love you too, father.”

The call ended and I was still smiling. I looked at my red G-shock. 11:55am, Lunch’s not gonna be till 12:40pm. It’s going to be a long wait. I opened an app on my ‘specialized’ iphone.

“please put your finger on the screen” a female voice said aloud. i was startled and I quickly pulled out my earphones and plugged it in so the sound won’t be heard by others but me.

I put my thumb on the screen and let it scan.

“please say your registered name” it said again

“Amber Liu” I spoke to the microphone on the white earplugs.

“access granted, Welcome Young Master Amber”

“voice command mode” I spoke again

“Voice command mode, on”

“hey, computer. Wassup?” I said

“sir, are you bored again?” it answered. Yes, as I mentioned earlier, I created the AI with its own intelligence, mind, and personality. well, I said I created it but I was just actually giving it the possibility in gaining such things. It develops its own personality, and after 2 months of serving me, for some reason its personality kinds of remind me of Victoria ==’ taking care of me like a mother and be a friend of mine as well.

“correct!”

“aren’t you supposed to be in class now?”

“well, I was kicked out of the classroom haha”

“is it related to the young miss?”

“wow, smart! How do you know?”

“well, I was asked for help my your father and I somehow heard your conversation from earlier, sir.”

“I see *laugh*, well I’m gonna be out here for almost an hour so i need something to entertain me…” I spoke while thinking of what I should do.

“well, master? Why don't you mix a dubstep song again?” it suggested me and I thought it was cool.  But then an idea struck me. yesterday, I saw a big white grand piano in the living room. umma said that it belongs to Krystal and that she loves Piano. Well, why don't I compose a piano song and give it to her on our announcement day? It’ll surely surprise her.

“nahh … I’ll compose a piano song this time” I said with much enthusiasm.

“computer? Piano please” I said with a wide grin on my face. Then a holographic image of piano keys appeared in front of me. I put my phone down on the ground and of course the image followed so I bent down and pulled it up to my view. I started to think and play whatever tune was in my mind by pressing touching the holographic piano keys. the AI was recording the whole thing of course. I had to delete parts and compose again many times. then finally I was done. I looked at my red G-shock. Wow, 12:34pm. I quickly listened to it.

[http://www.mediafire.com/download/ny5zs4bel0nfxew/Goodbye+Summer+XOXO+piano.mp3] here’s the link guys. There’s a small twist at 1:28 :3

“perfect” I told myself.

“” I spoke as I looked at my watch. I need to save this and turn this hologram off fast.

“computer? Save the file and make sure it’ll be ready to be sent at anytime. Also, turn this hologram off” I said while picking up my phone.

“I’ll be seeing you at home, Computer” I said

“yes, young master” it said and I turned the app off. The bell rung. Everyone exit the classroom, I went in and quickly clean my desk ready for next subject. I came back out and I was surprised Krystal was still there.

“hey um…” Krystal started

“thanks for earlier” she said and I gave her a smile

“no worries, all good *wink*” I gave her my hand and she took it. I intertwined our fingers and we walked to the cafeteria where the group is waiting…