chapter 17

Meeting You

Amber’s POV

“hello? You’re Liu Ent’s Arichitectures?”

“yes, Mr. Liu? Is there something you need?”

“listen carefully cause I’ll only say this once”

“e hem… i want another walk-in closet in my room, same size and designs as my other one but make it a little more feminine, perhaps a little more space because Krystal has a lot of stuff”

“sir, when do you want it done?”

“in 10 days, you got it? get your asses to my house right now and start working.”

“but sir..”

“listen here, I don't give a damn care about how or what you do. You MUST have it done in 10 days. You hear me? and might as well research about what Krystal might like in her walk-in.”

“sir..”

“you do it or I’ll fire you. if you complete this excellently, I’ll raise your  salary by 10%”

“yes, Sir. We’re on our way”

“good” I ended the call then.

*sigh* I almost forgot about that, Krystal would be moving in with me in 2 weeks and my walk-in is already filled up with my things. I’m sitting in my limo; on my way to school. Ii waited at the gate for Krystal again and helped her out of her car like a prince does to his princess. I then accompanied her to our classroom. we quickly went over to check the scores.

“oh my god, this is it… if I fail this, I’m so done..” Krystal mumbled.

“calm down, you tried really hard yesterday. And I can guarantee that most of your answers were correct *smile”

“how do you know?” Krystal asked me.

“well, i put a mini spy bug on your head yesterday when I kissed your forehead. I can see your test through the camera the bug carries through my G-shock screen. *smile*”

“bwoh?”

“yep, but I had to focus on my test too so I only check it from time to time and I see that you’re doing real well ^^ so calm down” I squeezed her hand.

“aish~ you and your technologies ==’”

I grinned wildly and she laughed.

We walked towards the scoreboard, I checked mine. 98%. Heh, not bad. I then searched for ‘Krystal Jung’. I found it almost right away because we were only 4 names apart.

94% …. Whoa… she really did well.

“oh my god” I heard Krystal whispered in disbelief

“I got 94% … Amber, I got an A. it’s not a C nor even a B. but it’s an A. I … did it.”

“see, I told you, you did really well.” I told her while smiling.

“OH MY GODDDDDDD >< I GOT AN A” she screamed and jumped on me. she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. Everyone was looking at us for a while than shift their attentions back on the scoreboard.

Krystal’s POV

I was so happy, this is the first time I got such a grade on math. It’s not even a B for god sake. It’s an A! I took out my phone and called my father and told him everything. I can tell through his voice that he was really happy. He told me to thanks Amber since she was helping me. well, yeah of course I had to! Amber’s really sweet and amazing. I ended the call and faced Amber.

“thank you” I told her and smiled. her face was blushing real hard.

“Angel…” I heard her whisper gently. I mentally smiled.

“bwoh?” I .

“err. Huh what? …” this time she was blushing even more, she looked away from my face. I think she just spit out her thought and I find that cute.

We had lunch with everyone and somehow I felt that Sulli and Minho got closer. I felt happy for them since Minho really liked Sulli. And I just found out this not long ago that Sulli liked Amber.i accidently read Sulli’s diary when it fell on the ground. It opened to a page, I was about to close it but I saw the word ‘Amber’ in it. I find it strange since Sulli always call Amber Hyung so I gave it a peek. And found out her deepest secret… well, I personally felt happy and more at ease knowing that Minho would be there for Sulli at all times. I hope she won’t snatch Amber away from me though since Amber is MY llama. I know Minho would be there to stop her but my possessive side is also scary you know? ….

“Krystal… it’s tomorrow you know?” Amber’s voice broke me from my thoughts.

Tomorrow? Eh? What’s tomorrow?

“are you ready?” she asked me.

Ready for what? Eh? … Ah! The announcement day! Wow, time sure fly fast.

“huh? Ah, oh yeah. I’m fine *smile*”

“that’s good”

The day ended and Amber escorted me all the way to my home and she left since she had to go to try on the suit that her stylist prepare for tomorrow. To be honest, I was the same too. I had to go meet my personal stylist for the set of dress that I’m wearing tomorrow.