chapter 23

Meeting You

Amber’s POV

it’s been a year since the day our engagement was announced. Although it was quite awkward the first few months cause, heck, we slept in different places. I found it kind of funny though. of course, I wouldn't tell anyone cause then they’re gonna tease me for it and father’s probably think I’m useless and that I should be like him and mother and blab la bla…

anyways, we started sleeping together couple of months ago. Okay, sleep as in sleeping next to each other, not ‘sleep with’ her… don't get me wrong here. We're still minors. On our first night, it was really awkward at first, trust me… I swear I was totally blanked and Krystal literally had to yell at me to get my attentions. Well, after that, it all came naturally though. resting our bodies on the bed and both of us, being such a sleepy head, went to sleep immediately after like what … 15 min of awkwardness. Woke up the next morning and found my princess using my arm as her pillow while hugging my waist and face against my neck. While I faced the ceiling, one hand as a pillow for my princess and the other on top of Krystal’s arm that was hugging me. don't know how our positions became like that but I didn't care. It was comfortable and I like it.

I thought it would be awkward between us since right after I realize our position, I saw Krystal’s eyes were wide open examining our position also. But fortunately, it seems like Krystal doesn’t really react much rather than her face became bright red that morning, then after that, we treat each other like usual. There were some changes in our relationship by the way. I think sleeping together somehow helps… we kissed more, not the ones on the forehead of cheeks but we started to open ourselves up a little more and peck each other on our lips. Sometimes a kiss but mostly just a simple peck. But that is enough for me, since Krystal was the one who started it first then I followed. Heh ;)

 As I was saying earlier it’s been a year, well actually it is almost our anniversary day. And I’m totally planning something for Krystal… or so that was my intentions. The thing is, although I’m so freakin popular to the girls, Krystal is the first one I fell for and this is actually my first relationship after so many years I existed. I’m totally clueless to what my princess wants or basically, what does a girl wants on her anniversary day. I feel so useless sometimes. ==’ I wonder what’s Krystal doing now? She has been going somewhere right after school and would come home quite late. I haven’t seen the girls either… haishh *messes hair*

Meanwhile, somewhere else…

Krystal’s POV

‘5,6,7,8. Start! One two three four five six seven and eight stop”

“alright! Good job everyone. Let’s have a break then we’ll do it with music ok?”

“nae!”

“whoa…this is tiring…” a certain person whine.

“yah! Shut up! we're doing this because you asked us to, we haven’t even whine yet, why did you whine?” SUlli shouted at the certain person.

“ah! Mianhe … it’s just, it’s tiring…”

“then don't do it ==’” it was luna this time.

“Yah! Come on, I wont whine anymore… *big grin*”

“well, despite that this is quite a pain in the , it’s kind of amusing to see the sweet side of you, soo jung.” Victoria butted in.

“yeah! I mean the famous ice princess. Who could have ever thought that she’s actually putting on a performance for her fiancé? It’s just sweet that you’re doing what Amber likes, which is something that relates to music.” Sulli said.

“well…. She’s been great to me. Consider it a little prize, heh” Soo jung answered.

“I see. You sure it’s that? Or its cause you’ve totally fallen for the dork?” Jessica said.

“Aish… maybe?” I laughed.

That’s right. I’m currently at a studio, practicing for a song that I’ve thought it would be great if I could perform this in front of the media, dedicating this to Amber on our anniversary day which is coming up very soon. I’ve asked..or more like drag (ehem) my friends to join in the performance. I told my sister the idea and she loved it. so I told her she should join and I was shocked. I mean, my sister, the original ice princess, agreed to be a part of the performance. It was hilariously sweet… wait, is that even an adjective? Hilariously sweet …. Anyways, the song that we’re performing is actually my sister’s. kay, I know you’re confused so I’ll explain.

My sister, used to be a member of a band back when she was in highschool. Her band consists of 9 members including her; it was called Girls Generation. Jessica may be a business woman now but seriously, if she and the rest of her band mates didn't have a company to run, they’d seriously be famous as an idol group. I mean, all 9 of them, are amazingly good looking and their voices and dancing skills are like… Whoo! DANG… you know? Yuri-unnie was actually one of the members too.

“Okay! Breaks over!”

“nae!” everyone shouted.

Jessica was teaching us the dance moves. Actually, I just recently found out the motives behind jessica’s decision in taking part of the performance. Firstly, she missed her band and this was one of their favorite songs so she’d like to ‘refresh’ her memory of the good old high school days. Secondly, our anniversary day was actually the day when Yuri inherited the position in the company so Jessica would like to perform this to kind of dedicate it to yuri too. although it’s mainly me who’re singing.

“kay, on my count everyone. 5,6,7,start. And one two three and four and five six seven eight. Legs! One two three four five six seven eight! Alright… music now okay?” Jessica shouted

“nae!”

Tell me your wish SNSD:

Geuraeyo nan neor saranghae eonjena mideo

Kkumdo yeoljeongdo da jugo sipeo

Nan geudae sowoneul irwojugo sipeun (sipeun) haengunui yeosin

Sowoneul marhaebwa! (I’m genie for you, Boy)

Sowoneul marhaebwa! (I’m genie for your wish)

Sowonneul marhaebwa! (I’m genie for your dream)

Naegaman marhaebwa! (I’m genie for your world)

“NICE! everyone got it!”

“yeah!” every one shouted in excitement except for Jessica.

“finally, oh god. …” I panted

“good job soo jung” vic unnie compliemented me.

“you guys too” I smiled

“thanks unnie” I shift my gaze over to Jessica’s direction. She’s drinking her water.

“ohh… don't thanks me yet, we’re not even close to finishing” Jessica replied made all 4 of us jumped.

“bwoh? It’s not done yet?”Sulli with her eyes wide open, spitted the water she was drinking out.

“but the song’s done, we finished with our positions and the extra dancers are done too” Luna, who was whipped, laying on the floor”

“that’s right, but that’s just the dancing part. We haven’t gone through the singing yet” Jessica scoffed.

I hit my forehead. I totally forgot about that. Since we were dancing on the Girls Generation’s voices. i totally forgot that I’d have to sing. And here I thought I’m finally done…

“so get your up, and here, take the lyrics sheets” Jessica threw water bottles at our faces and the lyrics sheets.

We started practicing on our parts then.

Amber’s POV

It’s 9pm, where is she? i’ve been calling her phone but she isn’t answering my calls at all. I tried tracking down her phone, it says that she’s at the Jung international dance studio. What the hell is she doing there? Practicing dancing? Nahh..no way, soo jung, being active? Don't think so, maybe she’s there with Yuri-unnie. Yuri-unnie loves dancing so that must be it.

“ahh… food~” I rummaged the kitchen for food. I haven’t eaten anything since I came home from school, I was trying to think of something creative for Krystal.

As I was chewing on my food, an idea suddenly appeared in my mind. Since my drawing skill is not that bad… how about I’ll sketch soo jung? yeah… that’d be meaningful. Alright, a sketch that is. Gotta get the appropriate materials tomorrow…

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo Yo! I’m back!! Whoa..it’s so nice to be back. I’ve been busy with a lot of projects and homework from school so I’m kinda beat. So anyways, here it is, it’s kind of short I know. and I really am sorry for the late update. But please continue to support and leave comments! Subscribe too if possible, I’ll try my best to update the next chapter as soon as possible. No later than Sunday next week. So thank you so much guys!!! -Amber