Chapter 6

Meeting You

Sulli’s POV
Aigoo hyung. I never knew you could be this sweet. Well normally, you’d just stay where you are and won’t move a finger but today, you totally surprised us you know. Haha, Krystal is totally blushing when you gave her that famous smile of yours. You know what hyung? I’ve been dreaming for you to look at me the way you do to krystal. I’ve always try to approach you but the closest we could get was close friends. And it hurts me when you treated me as if I’m your dongsaeng and not anymore than that. I really envy you, Krystal. I’ve been with hyung since we were so little yet I got no process at all. The farthest I could get was being Amber’s little sister. While you and Amber just met a few hours ago and Amber was already head over heels for you. *sigh*

 

“watcha sighing for Ssul?” I came back to reality as I heard Amber talking to me. 
 

“err huh? What?” 
 

“I said, what was that sigh for? Are you sick or something? Do you need to go to the nurse?” amber gave me a worried face while her hands touching my forehead to check my temperature. I swatted her hand away. Cause I know, it’s just from a brother to his sister like jessica and krystal’s relationship. 
 

“I’m fine. just a little tired” I lied
 

“if you’re tired, you should rest in the infirmary” this time it was Minho. I noticed the slight worried tone from him. I’ve always wondered, Minho usually treated me with more care than the others. Or maybe it was just my imagination?
 

“I’m cool, no worries. *smile* hey Luna, pass me that soda can”
 

“thanks” I told her when she gave me the can. I opened it and glugged it down. The cool liquid rushed down my throat kind of help me ease the pain in my heart and washed away the thought about hyung. 
 

The bell rang and we all return to our respective classrooms for our afternoon subjects.
 

Amber’s POV
 

School has ended and Krystal immediately walked out of the classroom, Sulli caught up with the 'group but I was more interested in where Krystal is going so I bid them goodbye and followed Krystal. I saw her entering the school’s library.
 

“right after school huh? Hard working girl, I see” I mumbled to myself before entering the library. 
I followed Krystal but at a certain distance. Hey, I’m not a stalker ok? I just want to know what is Krystal doing… :v anyways, krystal went to the mathematical section. I smirked as I had a plan in me and approached Krystal’s table. 

 

“hey” i tried to speak softly so i won’t startle her. 
 

“oh hey” she replied and turn back to her book.
 

"May I sit here?" 

 

"sure" 

 

"I see you're looking for help with math" I told her while resting my head on my fist.
 

"I at math.I almost failed this subject last year."
 

"Father was furious, he told me if i wont get at least a B this year. I'm screwed" she continued after a short pause.
 

I watched her as she flipped the textbook pages and copy down some notes. I sat there silently for a while and start talking. 
 

"Don't you have a private tutor?" 
 

"I only have one for management subject" she replied before continuing.
 

"I might have to tell father to get me a mathematics tutor" 
When i heard that, i mentally screamed 'YES'. It's all according to my plan. 

 

"No need, i can help you" she then turned to me. Her face showed a slightly worried expression so I assured her. 
 

"I told you, i may look like this, but math is my thing" i smiled to her
 

"Besides, working with your boyfriend is a good idea don't you think? I mean, we barely knew each other, and i think this is a good chance for us to know more about each other. *smile*" 
 

She slapped my arms and blushed. Cute ~ but violent as ever. :|
 

"So? What do you say? And relax, i wont do anything to you" 
 

"Fine." Krystal finally mumbled. I pumped my fist in the air showing a 'YES' sign. 
 

"And hey, dont misunderstood this, it's just because I need help on math and I dont want to waste money on some stranger... E hem" she continued while blushing. Aishh, Krystal you are really melting my heart with each cute expression you show.<3 aigoo my heart...