chapter 18

Meeting You

Krystal’s POV

6pm. my father arranged me a limo and a driver. He gave orders to the driver of which places I had to go. 6:30pm. I arrived at the Jung’s famous hair salon. Hair salon? What the hell do I have to do here? Isn’t doing my hair tomorrow would be better?

The driver stepped down and open the door for me. I exited and entered the hair salon. They all bowed at me when I walked in. they sat me in a VIP area and start doing my hair. for some reason, they didn’t put me in front of a mirror but in the middle of the room which I can’t see my reflection. Well, they’re world specialists so I don't really care much. I read magazines instead. I was flipping through the pages and my eyes widen as I stopped at the unit which talks about KPOP….

What the hell is Amber doing here? …

She’s a Kpop artist? What the heck? Why didn’t I know about this… I grabbed my phone and searched ‘Amber Liu Kpop’. I found a tons of pages that talks about her. saying that she’s the heir to the most powerful company and is also a Kpop singer/rapper/dancer. She debuted some while ago with her hit song ‘Summer Lover’ that she and a male friend of her composed themselves. Wow! I really never know… I scroll down a little and continued reading. There was a part where they compare the similarities between Amber and Shinee Jonghyun and super junior Donghae. They really does looks like siblings if you don’t know much about them. I laughed a little when I read to the part where they interviewed Amber, and she called themselves the dinosaur family. ha ha cute~

It was time for me to proceed to wash my hair. so I was lead to the hair wash table. After a while, they dried my hair with a towel and lead me back to my seat. They used a hair dryer this time to dry my heir completely. when everything was done, they stepped back and bowed at me. I put down my magazine and approached the nearby mirror…

“oh what the Fck?!” I said widened my eyes. I stared at myself in the mirror, touching my hair.

“i’m blonde!” I continued.

“oh my god… there’s going to be two blondes tomorrow” *sigh*

“well, at least it looks good” I flipped my hair and left the salon without forgetting to say thank you to the staffs.

I sat on the limo and the driver took me to someplace I don’t even know cause I was busy sleeping on the car. They lead me inside while I was yawning. Once I entered, the sleep immediately went away. There were tons of dresses and it was so elegant. It was totally my style.

 After a while, I decided to go for the white high knee length dress that kinds of looks like a mini wedding gown with a white flower made by fabric on my hair. I went to try it on, when I walked out of the fitting room. Every single staffs along with customers were silent. They stared at me in awe; even my stylist was having his jaw dropped. With that, I knew I made the right choice. The staff went to prepare the dress ready to help me change for tomorrow. With that, I went home for dinner… 

4.jpg

 

Amber’s POV

6:25pm. I arrived at home and was greet by a hug from my father. we had dinner together then father told me to be ready to leave.

“what? Where am I going?”

“to where you’re going, now hurry up. your ride is waiting.” I was confused but listened to him anyway.

I went onto the black Mercedes and the driver drove me to a hair salon. I looked up and saw the word ‘Liu’. I entered it and was greeted with bows from staffs inside. They took me to the VIP area and sat me on a chair… what? Did father already gave them orders? Cause they’re totally doing my hair on their own.

I noticed they trim a little of my bangs and start … dyeing my hair. which I don’t even know what color are they using cause they blocked my view. So I sat back and relaxed until they’re done. They washed my hair and dried my hair. after that, they stood beside me revealing myself on the mirror. I was drinking water when I saw my reflection.

*SPIT* *cough cough*

“the hell?! @@”

“my hair is red, you dyed my hair red?”

“oh god… I look …”

“great?... red suits me …”

I stared at my reflection dumbly for a while.

“I never knew red suited me? … “ *laughs*

“I bet Krystal’s going to be surprised at the press tomorrow.. haha”

“well, I look great so who cares :v”

I left the place and the driver drove me to the Liu’s Fashion center. I entered and yes, like always, bows. I waved my hand at them gesturing a ‘hi’. My driver told me to choose a vest.

So I chose myself a black suit with a black bowtie. I tried it on and the females in the place were having a staring contest with me. I looked at myself in the mirror and was surprised myself. I looked better than any other days. I supposed the red hair added a little extra texture to my appearance. So the suit was prepared ready to be worn tomorrow…