chapter 21

Meeting You

1 week later…

Amber’s POV

“Yahh! STUPID~!”

“aish~ stop calling me stupid ==’”

“yeah yeah, whatever. Help me with my luggage!”

“bwoh? I called out the security guards for a reason!”

“aish~ why you talk so much, shut up and carry this to your room already” Krystal yelled back at me. I stared at her in disbelief.

“what?” she asked me with a ‘what are looking at’ face.

I my lips and pushed out my left cheek with my tongue while staring at her.

I sighed in defeat after seeing Krystal not caring and went straight up to my room. I picked up her suitcase and order the security guards to carry the rest.

I quickly stepped inside the elevator and went up. I saw Krystal standing in front of my bedroom door waiting for me since I am the only person that is able to access to my room.

“yah! Hurry up, I’m tired!” she yelled.

“coming” I yelled back and hurriedly came over to her side.

I put my right hand and eyes on the monitor and let it scan.

“please say your registered name”

“Amber Liu”

“Access Granted” *door open*

“welcome Young Master” the familiar voice echoed. I walked into the room dragging the suitcase with me while signaling the guards to bring the rest in.

“err.. Krystal? I prepared a walk-in for you.” I said as I pointed to the direction of her walk-in closet.

“I made it a little more spacious than mine cause I know you have a lot of stuff” I continued while walking towards the coffee table to get a drink.

Krystal walked into her walk-in and came out with a bright smile. I sighed in relief. Well, it’s good that she likes it.

She starts putting her stuff away and of course, being a good boyfriend and all. I helped her. and HECK, It felt like I’m moving to a different house and had to unpack my things. She had a hell lot of clothes. Not mentioning the amount of shoes/accessories/sunglasses that she has.

It was quite late when we finished everything. I came out of her walk-in and threw myself on the bed.

Krystal silently walked towards the coffee table and drank water. I laid there on the bed like a statue and watched Krystal and she swallowed a whole bottle of water. i stared at the empty water bottle with a blank mind trying to think what was I planning to do next.

“AH!” I said as I sat up in a rush.

“yah! What the hell?” Krystal was startled by my action so she took a pillow on the couch and threw it at my face.

“urgh” I let out a sound before I fell back down on the bed.

“ouch” I sat back up slowly

Krystal didn’t care and went back to her tv shows.

“computer?” I said aloud.

“yes, young master”

“I almost forgot about this. give access to Krystal. I can’t always be here with her so she needs to get into the room too.” Krystal turned her attention to me. I gave her a smile.

“yes, sir. Ms.Krystal? could you please come towards the monitor in front of the bedroom door please?”

“huh? Ah, okay” Krystal replied before switching off the TV and went outside the room.

Krystal’s POV

“yes, sir. Ms.Krystal? could you please come towards the monitor in front of the bedroom door please?”

“huh? Ah, okay” I replied and went out of the bedroom.

I stood in front of the monitor and the AI’s voice echoed out of the monitor.

“ms.Krystal, I will now register in your finger prints. Please put your right hand onto the monitor screen.” I followed what it said and put my right hand there. It scanned my hand.

“thank you, now could you please come closer so I can scan your iris?” I took a step closer and put my face to the monitor. It scanned my eyes then I stepped backwards again.

“okay, now can you please say your name loud and clearly?”

“Krystal Jung” I said.

“thank you very much. You now have all rights to access into this room, Welcome Ms. Krystal”

“thank you” I said before entering the room again.

I came in and saw Amber laying on her chest sleeping. I let her be and silently walked towards the couch and the TV again. We both stayed like that for a while until …

“Master Amber, you have a guest” the monitor echoed. I turned back and saw Key on the screen. I said quietly trying to not wake Amber up.

“what?”

“it’s dinner time, miss. The president is waiting downstairs.”

“ahh. Okay, we’ll be down in 5” with that, Key left.

I came over to Amber thinking of a way to get her up. I pushed her lightly but she wouldn’t budge. So I took the shortcut and yelled really hard into her ears.

“WAKE UP STUPID!”

“KYAAAAAAA” she screamed and sat up immediately.

“oh what the hell?” she said looking at me while holding her chest.

“BWAHAHAHA” I laughed hard.

“dad is waiting downstairs *laugh* dinner *laugh*”

“aish!” she said and scratched her head in frustration.

“come on, we need to go now.” I said while wiping off my tears from laughing.

We went down for dinner. We talked of all kind of things. It was late and everyone went to bed.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Amber yawned when she walked out of the bathroom. I was sitting on the bed reading a book.

“good night” she said before she kissed me on my forehead then left.

“sleep on the bed, I’ll sleep on the sofa” she said and laid down on the couch and flew off to dream land immediately. She must be tired today. I also lay down and slept.