chapter 7

Meeting You

 

Krystal’s POV

Boyfriend my . Just because you're my fiancé doesn’t mean you’re my boyfriend … ==’ aish~ what am I doing? Wasn’t ruining the engagement the plan? The hell am I doing, trying to accept her and giving her a chance. Didn't I say I’m done with love and stuff? Furthermore, this dork next to me is a total flirt. Does she flirt with everyone, or just me? Well, I don’t see her flirting with Luna or Ssul or Vic unnie… but wait they are her friends. She isn’t supposed to flirt with them. ARGHH why am I thinking about these stuffs, I need to focus more on the stupid book in front of me.

-admit it Krys, you’re falling for the dork- my brain told me.

-hey! I only said I THINK I like her, and just liking her doesn't mean I love her-

-yeah? Then why aren’t you focusing on the textbook rather than that llama?-

-llama? Haha nice brain. Damn I’m so smart :v-

-focus on your book already if you said you’re not falling for her-

-I can’t focus…. UNLESS THAT STUPID LLAMA DOESN'T MOVE HER FACE AWAY FROM MY HAIR! K Damn it she’s acting like a ert.- I shot back at my brain.

Wait…. The stupid llama’s face is right next to me, F***! What are you doing Amber?? With that I gave her a punch in her stomach.

Amber’s POV

I sat there watching her work, but then her silky brown hair captivated me. I moved closer and as I expected, it was scented with a strawberry smell. It made me went crazy for more so I moved closer and sniffed her hair. She didn’t say anything so I thought she doesn’t care but I was wrong, cause when I moved a little more closer, I earned a punch in the stomach and , it hurts.

“Yah! What the hell are you doing?” she glared at me.

I held onto my stomach. Damn it, It freakin hurts. I got gastropathy since I was young. Of course father took me to a hospital for medication, but it never went away. and that it would act up once every 3 or 4 months. The doctor gave me some medicine that kinds of acts like aspirin. It eases my pain and that’s all I got. Yesterday was the day so I took the pill, I also took one after lunch today. My stomach already got inner damage and it wasn't supposed to be ‘touched’ on the days that it’s not feeling well. And that punch just does it. I felt so much pain, I tried to stand up but failed as I fell on the ground. I coughed out some blood and I felt something gushes out through my rectum. It wetted my boxers and onto the shorts I was wearing instead of skirts.

“oh my god, Amber! Are you okay? I’m so sorry”  Krystal went on her knees and helped me up.

I coughed out some more blood and Krystal was really panicking

“Amber! You’re coughing out blood! And …”

“what the hell?” she continued when she felt some liquids on the floor.

“Amber, why are you having your period now?”

“what *cough* are you talking about? *cough* period?” I manage to spit out the sentence. I continued while holding on to my stomach.

“I have no periods? Father injected me male hormones when I turned 6, I’m not supposed to have periods” I told her. and that’s when I realized that wet feeling in my boxers. The thing that gushed out of me was blood.

“what?” Krystal was now panicking even more.

“take me to the hospital. NOW!” I told her before the pain in me hits its limit and I fainted.