chapter 9

Meeting You

Amber’s POV

“wake up”

“hey you ert llama, wake up”

Whose voice is that? It’s so soft like an angel, am I in heaven? Did I die because of my stupid stomach? Her scent is so nice …. *sniff* a soothing light strawberry scent… wait, hold on. Strawberry scent? Angel? Krystal?

“YAH YOU STUPID LLAMA WAKE UP ALREADY!”

“KYAAAA! WHAT THE HELL” I screamed

“wow, I didn’t know you could scream like a girl?” that angelic voice again. I rubbed my eyes and turned to the source of sound.

“Krystal? Oh so I’m not dead” that sentence earned me a smack on my head.

“ouch”

“of course you’re not dead, stupid! We’re at your mansion. Get down”

“huh? Ah, oh yeah, you took me home since I walked to school today and I forgot my iphone. Thanks”

“you’re welcome. Now get your inside and REST. K” she told me with a serious face.

Even though she’s worried for me but how she express it is Scary~

She gave me a small bottle of medicine.

“take one pill after lunch tomorrow along with the old medicine that you had.” I looked at the bottle with fear. I hate medicine, and that stupid pill I had to take once every 3 months is enough. Now more? I think my face showed it all to Krystal because she put it back inside her bag. I was confused.

“nahhh nevermind. If I give this to you, you wouldn’t budge.” As if she was reading my mind I asked her.

“what?”

“I can see it on your face. The word ‘fear’”

“huh?”

“I know you hate medicine, so I’ll be taking care of you *smile*”

I gulped hard, cause I know, I won’t be able to escape this time. I heard this from Yuri Unnie quite a long time ago. –what Jung wants, Jung gets- I have been keeping it in my mind. But somehow, I totally forgot about it and just remembered it now.

I gave her a nervous smile. Then she kicked me out of her Limousine and dragged me inside my mansion.

“welcome home, Young Master Amber…. And Young Miss Jung” my butler, along with 200 other maids said while bowing.

Krystal just nodded and dragged me to my butler.

“where is this idiot’s room?”

“upstairs to the right if you’re going by elevator” he answered Krystal while pointing at the elevator.

“thanks” krystal replied

“young miss, it’s okay. We could take care of the young master.”

“no, I’ll do it. I’ll personally take care of this llama until she’s fine.” krystal answered and dragged me towards the elevator.

Little did Amber and Krystal knew, the maids were giggling after Amber and Krystal left, the butler started to dial Amber’s Father and told him about our relationship and what he saw today. How Krystal insists that she would take care of her fiancé until she’s fine…

President Liu’s POV

Loosening up my tie, I sat down on the couch of my hotel room and the TV. It’s been a tiring day for me today. I was stuck in that stupid conference for like what? 4 hours? I sat on the couch thinking about Amber, then suddenly a sound echoed. I looked over to the source and saw that a picture frame that I always brought with me was on the floor. It must’ve dropped. I stood up and walked over to it and picked it up. I looked at the  person in the picture, the person that I’ve missed so many years. It was my wife, Amber’s mother. I carried the frame with me to the couch and sat on it. staring at the frame and a tear dropped. I quickly wiped my eyes as I remembered her… she died after she gave birth to Amber. When she was pregnant, the doctor had already told us that it is a possibility that she won’t make it when she gives birth. She was weak since she was born; the doctor recommended her to abort the baby. But the love of a mother to her child was so great that she didn’t listen and risked it. The moment Amber came to the outside world; she died while having this happy smile on her face. Before she goes, she asked me if I could take good care of Amber and if she could look at her child. I promised her that Amber would have the best of the best; after seeing her child she left us with this happy smile. From that day on, I’ve been taking care of Amber. While other successful fathers would work their off and send money back to their children. I took care of her, well with the help of the maids of course. But I usually go home; I go home and talk to my daughter. I would leave at least 1 free day each month to go home to her and take her out for dinner, theme park, cinema, etc. and as what my wife wanted for her daughter, I was too wanted Amber to be happy.

I sat there thinking about my wife, about Amber, about work. Then my phone rang, I answered it.

“hello? Liu speaking”

“good after noon Mr. President”

“ah yes Key, what’s up?” Key, my butler.

“sir, the young miss of the Jung enterprise just came over with the young master” when I heard that, my eyes immediately lit up.

“yes yes, I was about to call Amber to ask her about her fiancé” I answered with much enthusiasm

“it seems that, young master just came back from the hospital due to internal stomach bleeding”

“what? Is she alright?” I jolted up from my seat.

“yes, she’s fine now. miss Jung took her home. they are now in young master’s bedroom. Ms.Jung also said that she would take care of young master until young master is all fine.” key told me. and I smiled widely.

“I can also see that the young master likes her fiancé very much, sir”

“hahaha, that’s good. I better tell this good news to Jung” I told key while laughing.

“yes, Mr. President. Have a good evening sir.”

“thank you, you too.” I told him and ended the call.

“*sigh* that’s good, she’s going to be happy.”

“honey, our Amber is growing up, I wish you’re here to witnessed this engagement and how happy Amber would be *sigh*” I talked to the picture frame. I kissed the picture once before putting down on the table in front of me.

I picked up my phone and dialed a number.

“hello? Jung’s speaking”

“hey Jung! It’s me Liu”

“oh hey there buddy, so what’s up?”

“Krystal’s in my mansion”

“what? Really?” I can hear his voice being both happy and surprised.

“yes, my butler just told me that Amber came back with Krystal. And Krystal even said that she’d take care of my daughter until my daughter’s all well.”

“oh my god, It must be raining tomorrow” I laughed at Jung’s remarked

“but wait, what happened to Amber?”

“Gastropathy, internal stomach bleeding. It’s fine, it happened once when she was 8. No worries.”

“I see, so that’s what my hospital was going on about. The women working at my hospital has been spreading the news about the heir to the choi corp was there along with my daughter, and some heir to a big company that was very handsome. *laughs hard*, so that was Amber”

I laughed harder at what I heard. So it’s not only me that thought Amber was handsome, others too. I’m so proud of you, Amber. *sigh*

“finally, Krystal opens up to someone other than her friends and family. this time, I think I don't have to cancel this engagement *laughs*Hey Liu, when do you think we could announce the merging of LIU ent and Jung Ent? Especially about the engagement?”

“hmm? Let’s see, my company is having its 70th anniversary in 1 week. We could organize a conference at the party on that day. How’s that?”

“perfect! I’ll get them a pair of engagement rings as gifts, is that okay, Liu?”

“sure, Jung. That’s perfect.”

“so see you at the party next week, Liu *laughs*”

“sure, have a great evening Jung” *laughs* with that the call ended.

I was smiling widely to myself. *sigh* it was dark so I hit the shower and went to bed.