chapter 3

Meeting You

Chapter 3

I was left there with my mind filled with her face. Her angelic face and remembering her touch. Until someone woke me up from my daydream.

“ehem”

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed. While holding on to my chest. I looked around, krystal wasn't there anymore. Uncle had left with Krystal but the security guards were still there. I signaled them to go back to their work and they disperse. I turned to the person that startled me. I smiled widely as I saw her

“Sulli!! Long time no see, I didn’t know you were attending here?”

“aish~ hyung, I told you before summer vacation. Did you forget?” Sulli is the heir to the Choi Corp. the 3rd largest company in the world.

“really?”

“yes! She did told you, I was there” Victoria, a university student at SM High. A close friend of mine and is also my future personal secretary.

“Vic Unnie! Oh my god, it’s like years I haven’t seen you!” she was attending SM high while I was still in middle school in USA.

“I missed you too” she told me with a smile

“ yo wassup”

“YAH! CHOI MINHO, I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!” I yelled at Minho. He’s the heir to his mother’s company, the LEE Group. The 7th largest company in the world.

“Geez, it was just a tap on your back. No need to scream you know?”

“tap? You call that a tap? You were literally punching me, god damn it. it hurts” I glared at him and he just laughed.

We were talking about stuff until a Mercedes with a flag which belongs to the Park corp parked infront of us

“yo! shortie! Wassup?” I yelled towards the car and immediately the door opened and the person who was once inside the car flew herself towards me at lightning speed and strangled  my neck.

“yah Amber! Stop callng me that or you’ll go meet God”

“ok … calm .. down. Stop…. Cant breathe..” finally she released me.

“Jesus Luna, I know you don't like to sit in a chair and do paper works like you should be in the future, but I can guarantee you wouldn't like going to jail either. So calm down” Victoria told Luna while helping me stand.

Park Luna, heir to one of the top 10 companies in the world. Her family is currently holding the 4th place in the chart.

“what’s going on here? Why is there a h.alf dead person over there?” the person pointed her finger towards me.

Everyone turned their heads towards Luna and start staring at her. it was silence for a moment but then Sulli yelled

“Jessica Unnie, Yuri Unnie!” apparently, sulli is Krystal’s best friend so she knew the Jungs.

“hey sul!” the blonde girl answered.

She somewhat looked familiar but I don't remember seeing her before.

“wassup kids” the tanned girl beside the blonde girl spoke. They looked like models. Seeing my friends waving at them, I guessed they all knew each other. I was left out since I was not here in Korea for years.

Then the one called Jessica walked towards me and gave me some water.

“thank you” I told her and start drinking. At the corner of my eyes I saw her glaring at me checking me from top to bottom just like krystal did. She then smiled, I was kind of confused.

“you must be Mr. Amber Liu. My sister’s fiancé” what? Sister? So she’s the older Jung. That explains that familiar feeling and that glare.

“Yes, that’s me. And I assumed you must be Jessica Jung. The current President of the Jung enterprise” I gave her my smile.

“wow, I’m honored to be known by you Mr. Liu”

“ah, please refrain to me as Amber, as I shall be your future brother-in-law or sister-in-law, whatever”

“ha ha. Sure, Amber. And Unnie is fine” I nodded and gave her my hand. Which she gladly took and shake.

I looked over to the tanned girl and talked.

“and your name was yuri am I right?”

“yes, nice meeting you young master Liu”

“Miss. Yuri if I’m correct, you must be the CEO of the Kwon Group, daughter of President Kwon, my father’s close friend.”

“That’s correct.”

“young master? Wait. … yuri … kwon … AH! I remember! You’re that girl who came over to my mansion several years ago right?”

“wow, im surprised you still remembered, young master”

“quit the young master thing. Amber’s fine. How’s your company unnie?” I used to call her that when we were younger. We were really closed but when I entered middle school, I transferred to USA, I lost contact with her and some times later, I totally forgot about her. I just came back a month ago.

“still cool bro, 5th place on chart.”

 “nice” we did that bro fist thing we used to do.

“what are you two doing here anyways?” Minho asked

“we are here checking on Krystal and her fiancé” yuri answered and continued

“apparently, this ice princess right here is worried of her mini ice princess since Krystal is rather shy meeting new people. And she would have this cold aura around her.”

“I see” I mumbled

“wait, checking me? Why?”

“Jessica worried that you might be a male and might not be a good person. That’s why”

“ahh. So that’s why you smiled at me when you noticed that I was a girl?” I turned to jessica

“that’s correct, and you seemed honest and nice”

“but wait, a guy? what’s wrong with a guy? is something wrong?” I asked them remembering how krystal acted infront of me earlier.

“that, you should ask her yourself” jessica smile at me.

the first bell rang and Luna screamed

“YAH! If you people don't get inside that campus and go to the business department and sit in your chair in your classrooms. We’re all going to be in trouble!”

Then Victoria bid us good bye as she head to the university area. Yuri and Jessica went to my uncle’s office and we all head to the business department.