chapter 1

Meeting You

Waking up to the Dubstep beats that I personally mixed myself. I flipped over to turn off the alarm and stood up. I walked lazily to the bathroom and freshen myself up. Waking up early is one of the things I despise the most. You could say that it’s my pet peeve. People usually refer me to a sleepy head. Well, despite of the hate I felt for my pet peeve, I had to. Since today is my first day of high school. Although my friends were all excited and skipping to school with much enthusiasm, I literally had to drag my around just to put on my uniform.

Apparently uniforms are a must at my school, SM High. as the school itself was famous, high-class with geniuses, and a fact that crushes the dreams of most students. The school was so well known, so high-class that it is only for rich kids. Anyways, it’s a tradition at school that girls should wear high knee length skirt, a white buttoned down polo, tucked inside the skirt, a tie and a sleeveless vest. However, I did not give a damn about that tradition and dressed in shorts instead. Yep, that’s how much awesomeness I got in me. And yes, as I expected. I became the center of attention as I walk my way to school. Having the most famous school’s logo on your vest while wearing shorts and walking to school. I mean boys wear pants and girls wear skirts. I must be the only one that was wearing shorts and moreover, I walk. Yes I walked, instead of sitting in those black limousines and stuff I chose to walk because I don't like schools so walking should decrease the time at school right … well, just for a while but who cares.

For a while, people would just stare at me intensely then girls started to make their way to me and started talking to me. Or should I say flirt? Truth was, I am a tomboy, and not any ordinary tomboy. I happened to be Amber Liu. The famous young master of the largest industry in the world. that’s right, I am the heir to the Liu enterprise. The most famous, powerful and also the largest company in the world. And hey, I was luckily born with an outstandingly, amazingly handsome face even though I was a girl. Plus, I hate acting like a girl so I became a tomboy. My father was cool with it. He wanted a boy to become the heir but I turned out to be a girl. So he was more than agree to this image of mine. Watching me growing more handsome and manlier each day made him proud of me. He even wanted to find me a wife, cool huh?

Anyways, my father told me that he already found me my other half. He was praising himself for finding such a perfect wife for me. Aish~ ==’. He told me that she is the daughter of his best friend, and apparently she’s the second heir to the second largest company in the world, The Jung enterprise. She has an older sister but our was too different as the older Jung is now already working as the president of the Jung Enterprise. So it was decided that the second princess of the Jung Enterprise should be my wife. Well, initially I was supposed to attend another high school which was not as great as this one; I had to transfer to SM High because my fiancé is attending it so it was arranged that I should be near her. I’ve heard about the Jung Sisters. How well mannered, with outstanding beauty they have, but I’ve never seen in person. There were also rumors that they are cold and introverted. They even have nick names, the ice princesses. well, I guessed the only motive I have to push myself to school was meeting my fiancé. So here it goes…