I Think I Like Him

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Some few days after the shopping trip, Chanyeol found himself... How do he say this nicely? like hell and so wanted to push a special one down on his bed and do things. Was that nice enough? Maybe not, but that is the truth, and it's not often Chanyeol tells the truth like this.

 

Baekhyun sat on the floor, just sitting there and watched Chanyeol sit on his bed and stare up on the ceiling. Chanyeol wants to be the one who is staring at Baekhyun, not the opposite. He wants to see the boy's pretty face, the new hair and the so nice . Yes, Chanyeol still loves Baekhyuns and he won't stop loving it until he has smacked it. Or maybe he won't stop love it...?

 

 

“Master Chanyeol...”

 

 

Baekhyuns sweet innocent cute tone echoed almost in the whole room as Chanyeol sat up and looked over at the boy who was now staring on the floor. Chanyeol wanted to smirk at him, get up and just push the boy down on the floor. Maybe he would even drag his shirt on right away and start kissing him. He just wanted to do this once, just one time to know how it feels. To kind of get satisfied by his own servant for once and for all.

 

 

“Yes Baekhyun?”
“D-Do you mind i-if I... ask you something master Chanyeol?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked careful up from the floor, watching Chanyeol smirk and nod at him. Chanyeol kind of enjoy this moment right now. The way Baekhyun stutter, looking all shy and innocent. Chanyeol wants to free Baekhyun from his innocent, he want him to do what Chanyeol wants.

 

 

“Aren't you supposed to work today master Chanyeol?”
“I am, but I don't feel to work today. About that, you're done with all your tasks and work?”
“Yes master Chanyeol, I am.”
“Come over here for a second please.”

 

 

Chanyeol made a gesture with his hand as Baekhyun shyly got up from the floor and walked over to him. Since Chanyeol has pushed Baekhyun up against a wall once, Baekhyun has been acting all weird. It's not weird, the boy is pretty innocent and he probably had no idea what Chanyeol really was doing to him, or wanted to do.

 

 

“Sit down right here.”

 

 

Chanyeol pointed at the spot beside him as Baekhyun carefully sat down on it, almost scared. Chanyeol smirked at the boy who seemed to almost be blushing, and Chanyeol couldn't help it anymore.

 

Chanyeol let his hand fall on Baekhyuns shoulder, pretending he was dusting it off a little, but then let it go up to Baekhyuns cheek. He carefully touched the hair that felt so soft, but for only some days ago, when he touched it, it was almost hard and rough. Baekhyun just stared right forward, he seemed to shy to face Chanyeol who was to busy with playing with the boy's hair.

 

 

“I think I have to say this, but your hair...”
“Is not good... You don't like, I know master Chan-”
“I never said that, did I?”

 

 

Baekhyun glanced slowly over at Chanyeol who smirked at him, letting his hand Baekhyuns cheek as it went further down to the neck and then to his shoulder again.

 

 

“It's just like Luhan said, it's perfect. And... I like it, I admit.”
“T-Thank y-you m-master Chanyeol.”
“You know what I want to do right now?”

 

 

Chanyeol felt how he let himself literally play with the boy. Baekhyun shook his head slowly, trying to not look to confused nor nervous. But Chanyeol could see it, how nervous he was, biting his bottom lip and looking to be honest very alluring.

 

Chanyeol just smirked as he let his hand push Baekhyun backwards, and the boy wasn't ready as he landed on the bed with his back. Chanyeol was fast to get on top, laying close to Baekhyun who had exploded in a blush and looked more than nervous, but not terrified.

 

 

“M-Master C-Chan-!”
“Sch, don't scream. I just want to have some fun.”

 

 

Chanyeol let his hand Baekhyuns chest, slowly going down for the boy's body as he watched him fight the urge to moan and relax. Chanyeol knew this was wrong, it's not right of him to do this towards his own servant, who happen to be a trash and already having a hard life enough.

 

Chanyeol lend in closer to Baekhyun, feeling how Baekhyuns breath hit his face, and Chanyeols breath hit Baekhyuns. Baekhyun blushed more and more, even if Chanyeol thought it was impossible, and when Chanyeol only was some few millimeters away from Baekhyuns lips with his own, he thought it was enough.

 

 

“Do you want play a video game?”

 

 

Chanyeol whispered y with his voice, just wanting to see if Baekhyun actually listen to what he was saying, or was to busy to blush. Baekhyun just stared up at Chanyeol who smirked y, feeling how he so badly wanted to continue, but he didn't. He sat up and got up from Baekhyun who were waking up from whatever he was stuck in.

 

 

“W-What j-just h-happened? M-Master C-Chanyeol, w-what did you... do?”

 

 

Baekhyun seemed almost totally destroyed as Chanyeol just smirked and shrugged his shoulders, grabbed a game console and his video game. He handle Baekhyun the other game console as he just played his game, pretending nothing had just happened. But to be honest, he felt pretty satisfied with the little play he had.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up, feeling all weird as he groaned in panic. Why does it feel so bad but so good?! Baekhyun laid on his bed, staring up at the ceiling, wondering what Chanyeol was dreaming about. Lately, Chanyeol hasn't been to any parties, not since the morning Baekhyun found him with that girl.

 

But that was a long time ago, and Baekhyun has begun to feel different for Chanyeol. It's hard to explain, but since Chanyeol suddenly tried to get so close to Baekhyun, making him to be honest really uncomfortable. But still, every time Chanyeol touch him, he swear, his heartbeat raise and he feel how the blood rush through his veins and he can't help but to feel... Somewhat overjoyed, but shy.

 

Baekhyun sat up on his bed, staring over at a book he had found in the library that seemed... interesting in many weird ways. Baekhyun admit, he knows what the book is about, and he's all embarrassed and shy about it, but he had no choice.

 

He wanted to know... What Chanyeol was doing towards him. And when he found a book where it was standing on the back: “I have wondered so long why he's so close to me, but acting weird. He keep touch me weirdly, and he push himself against me sometimes. I don't know why, and I just wanted to know. How can a guy like him love a boy like me?”, he kind of couldn't help himself.

 

Baekhyun grabbed the book, he has begun to read it a little, but when he came to about the middle of the book, he felt... . Yeah, he knows what means now, when it comes to humans. And yes, he do feel very . Why? Because he finally realized that Chanyeol is, well, he seem to want to do something special with him. And well, Baekhyun has begun... to like Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun has though fallen for many romance novels and he can't stop read them, it's all because he finds himself in the same situation as in the books. Baekhyun begun to read the almost forbidden book, he felt how he blushed as he crouched together on the bed, scared that someone would enter his room for some weird reason in the middle the night.

 

Baekhyun tried to read as much he could, before he felt all weird and had to stop. He glanced over by his alarm clock, it's getting late. Chanyeol is going to sleep until 10 am, but Baekhyun still need to go up around 7 or 8 am. So he better try to get some more sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter