Master Chanyeol

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun got up and prepared his new master breakfast as the chefs helped him. They are all happy to see a young boy in the kitchen who knows how to to cook, and also that the boy are very kind and easy to talk to. Baekhyun has always been easy to talk to, it's just that he's a little shy in the beginning.

 

Baekhyun got told to eat breakfast before he would go up with Chanyeols breakfast, so he took the chance to sit down as the two young maids came in and smiled, they had just arrived from their homes and was about to get it started with work and all.

 

 

“Good morning Baekhyun-ah, how you doing?”
“Good morning, I'm doing fine thank you. And how are you two?”
“I'm feeling great!”
“Me too, thanks for asking.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he finished his breakfast, he didn't eat much, which made everyone look at him as he walked out with the tray to his master. He has memorized the whole place and walked straight up for the stairs and turned right, heading towards Chanyeols room. He stopped after walking down for the hallway and passed three door, then he knocked on the door to the left as he stepped in.

 

Baekhyuns memory didn't fail him at all, the young master were laying in his bed as he mumbled something and looked up at Baekhyun who smiled friendly at him. He stared at him for some minutes before glancing over at the clock on the nightstand. As promised, Baekhyun woke Chanyeol up 9 am, like Mrs. Park had told him that he needed to do.

 

 

“Good morning master Chanyeol. I got your breakfast right here so you can eat when you want. Do you want me to start clean up your room or should I do something else?”
“You can come over here and tell me why the hell you woke me up now.”

 

 

Chanyeol sat up as Baekhyun handle him the tray, the boy seemed not too tired, just a little. Baekhyun didn't know what to say, Chanyeol have a schedule to follow today, don't he know that? Today is the Park company's big meeting day and Chanyeol must be there with his family.

 

 

“Don't you know that it's the Park Company's meeting day today?”
“Oh right, that was today. Do something useful and go and look up my costume please.”
“Yes master, I will go and look for it right away.”
“The closet is over there, it's a little messy though. But you have to clean it up, but first my costume, and I want you to get me a fresh towel, and take the tray down. And I want you to clean my room while I'm gone, clean the closet then too. Oh, and I want you to get some tea ready when I' back home, and I want you to also give me some massage later, just so you know.”

 

 

Baekhyun almost chuckle, but instead he smiled and bowed before running down to get a towel. He hurried up as Chanyeol still sat and ate his breakfast on his bed. Baekhyun put the towel on the bed as he hurried to look for the costume.

 

 

“Oh and Baekhyun-ah, I need you to clean up in my music room too. Be careful, I have a lot of instruments in there, and all of them aren't mine.”
“Yes master. Do you want you this costume or the other one?”

 

 

Baekhyun held up two costumes and Chanyeol chuckle, probably not knowing he even had two costumes. Baekhyun smiled kind as Chanyeol pointed at on and Baekhyun put away the other one. He hang up the costume on the door as he walked over to Chanyeol and grabbed the tray, he had just finished his breakfast.

 

 

“I'm going down with the tray, I will get your schedule for you from your father too. Do you need something else?”
“No thank you, just go and fix that. I'm taking a shower.”
“As you want master.”

 

 

Baekhyun walked down and left Chanyeol who stared after Baekhyun. Baekhyun left the tray in the kitchen and thanked the chef for helping him cooking for Chanyeol. Then he walked to Mr. Park's office and knocked carefully on the door as he heard the man call him in. Baekhyun stepped in and bowed polite.

 

 

“Good morning Mr. Park, I'm here for Chanyeols schedule.”
“Ah good, someone seem to have an eye on the situation.”
“Well, I'm just want Chanyeol master to be in time.”
“Here you go, and thank you Baekhyun-ah.”
“Thank you too Mr. Park.”

 

 

Baekhyun bowed again before he left the room and walked up to Chanyeol again, but he had grabbed a shower. Baekhyun put the schedule on the desk as he begun to pick up some clothes and checked if they were dirty. He wanted to sigh, all the clothes are dirty and Chanyeol hasn't cared to pick them up or to put them into the laundry basket that are right over there.

 

Baekhyun picked up the clothes as he put them in the laundry basket. It took him a while, but he finally had gather all the clothes as Chanyeol came in with the towel around his waist, showing of his chest and all that damn muscles he had. Baekhyun didn't dare to look, he would just stare at him like a fool.

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah, it hit me in the shower, can't you clean the whole house with the maids today too? Because I think you will be finished here pretty fast.”
“I will master Chanyeol, as fast I'm done in here and in your music room.”
“Good- What's wrong with you? Don't you look at your master when he talks?”
“S-Sorry master-”
“Haha, don't tell me that you blushing again.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked away even more, god he's definitely blushing now. Chanyeol laughed at him as he walked over to the boy and wasn't scared to show up his skin at all.

 

 

“Don't you like my muscles Baekhyun-ah?”
“W-Well, they are looking... good.”
“Then why are you blushing so much? Wanna touch them?”
“N-No, I-I'm absolutely fine. I-I think I should go and look in your closet for more dirty clothes.”
“Ah, now when you mention it, you might have to wash all my clothes... for hand.”
“Oh, then I will. But what about your costume?”
“I never use it, so it should be as clean as me now.”
“Okay, I will wash all your clothes-”
“Do it right away, or else they won't be dry when I need them.”
“Yes master, but you don't need me for a while then?”
“My schedule is here, my costume too, I know how to fix my hair and all, so yeah I will be fine. I will call you if I need you.”
“Yes master, then I will go and wash all this.”

 

 

Baekhyun grabbed all the clothes and walked down towards the basement. It wasn't as cold and dark down here as in his old basement. He filled the washtub as he finally dared to sigh out, it's so much to do today. How will he be able to handle all this all alone? He just hope Chanyeol will be busy with the Park Company Meeting Day.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Ah, going to meetings are so boring! But Chanyeol can't help it, after all his father told him that if he doesn't come along he will literally cut Chanyeols all credit cards and don't give him anything until he has attend the next meeting, and who knows when that will be? So Chanyeol just bit his lip and shut up, not wanting to make more trouble at the moment.

 

Though he got a good laugh this morning when Baekhyun-ah didn't dare to look at him, he though wonder why he didn't look at him. He's so young, he's 17 years old... okay two years different, but still. Two years can be a lot, trust Chanyeol he knows about that.

 

Chanyeol put on his clothes as he begun to fix his hair and then he put on the perfume and looked at himself in the mirror, wow he look like a spoiled rich man boy. Well he guess he actually is one. He put on his shoes and looked at his schedule, wow he has five meetings today, and they all are going to be up to one hour, two of them is even two hours long. Wait, isn't that like 7 hours of just meetings?!

 

Chanyeol sighed and grabbed the stupid paper and fold it before he put it in to his pocket and grabbed his phone. Well at least his friends hopefully will be there too, after all their families also are rich and have companies that works together with the Park company and family.

 

 

“Chanyeol...! Oh, you're already up and dressed. Wow, I thought you was going to be late.”
“Morning sis, wow you look great.”
“You think? In this old thing?”
“Of course you do, you always look beautiful. I don't understand why you don't have a boyfriend.”
“Because dad doesn't allow me, or well from today and on he will. We made a bet, if you would come and stay on all the meetings, I would be free to date whoever I want. But if you leave earlier, I will let dad choose one for me.”
“I can't let that happen... Fine, I will hold out for you, so you can find someone good and handsome, okay?”
“Thanks Chanyeol, you're the best little brother ever. So, where is Baekhyun?”

 

 

Yura looked around and tried to see the boy, probably wanting to see the cute boy again. Chanyeol chuckle as he remembered that he had told the boy what to do while he's gone.

 

 

“He's washing my clothes. He was nice and all and came up with breakfast.”
“Oh, that sounds cute of him. Now, be honest, are you planing to be mean towards him?”
“Of course I will be a little mean, I just wanna see if he will explode on me or not.”
“J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter