The Problem

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N's P.O.V

In the future, everything is different. Both from machines to the social system between humans. Today people are divided into special “classes”. You can be from the “Upper-class” or from the “Middle-class” or lastly you can be a so called “Trash”.

 

To be a Trash means that you're are poor and mostly useless in many peoples eyes, except for some few. The Superior, or the leader for the land, have made up a rule, no poor people should have to live on the street or in a little cracked cabin somewhere. So, to hold away the people from the streets, they send them home to the upper-class.

 

The upper-class is only for super rich people, it doesn't exist anyone who is almost rich or a little rich, you're either rich or not! But, as rich you have a job, to take care of the people who is Trash. So Trash people live with the rich, but life isn't that easy. The Trash need to work for the rich, like slaves. Whatever they tell you to do, you have to do it.

 

The middle-class are very neutral in the social society, but don't believe that they just go around and don't know about the Trash people. They actually thinks that the people who is Trash deserves to be slaves, because they can't even take care of themselves. They will always be trash or just animals in peoples eyes.

 

Now, the rule is simple for the Trash people, follow your masters orders, whatever they say! That's the only written rule, but the Trash people have made their own rules for themselves, that only they and some few other people knows about.

 

However, rules are rules, and you have to deal with the situation you're in. But you can still dream, believe and hope that the world will be like it once was, a beautiful place where everyone respects one and another... A place where everyone is equal... If it know ever existed one...

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol sat and laughed at his servant as he drank up the last of the sake from his cup. Servants these days, they can be really confusing but also very funny. Chanyeol lend back in the couch, and listen to his friend Kris crack another bad joke. Chanyeol laughed his of as the servant refilled his cup with more sake.

 

 

“Don't you think he's hilarious Sehun-ah?!”

 

 

Chanyeol pointed at Kris as the servant smiled and nodded, he do agree that Chanyeol is hilarious, but Kris isn't that bad himself. Chanyeol drank up the sake all at once as Kris joined him and then they begun to crack more bad jokes and forced Sehun-ah to laugh with them, but the truth is that they both were just drunk and cracked really bad jokes.

 

This is how Chanyeol lives. He drink, have fun, make fun of others, having whenever he wants, and he loves to break rules! Though he doesn't go and rob banks or kill people, but he likes to sneak out from the house to party, get drunk and have with anyone who is naive enough to get fooled by him.

 

 

“Now little Sehun-ah, you can stop be our fake servant and join us!”
“Thank god! I hate your bets Park! Give me some sake!”

 

 

Sehun grabbed the sake as he begun to drink and join Kris and Chanyeol, of course Sehun isn't Chanyeols servant! The boys had just a bet about some stuff that Chanyeol can't remember, but damn he mad Sehun feel the sour taste of losing.

 

 

“Chanyeol-ah! What are you doing?!”

 

 

Chanyeol stopped as he looked up at his older sister Yura. She looked furious and pretty mad, she must had found out that Chanyeol had used her makeup on Luhan who is sleeping in her bed, drunk and knocked out.

 

 

“I'm having fun sis, but you don't know about that of course.”
“This is not fun! Get your pretty little friend out from my room! Now!”
“Just get a servant and tell him or her to put him in my bed!”
“No, you do it! Now!”
“Chanyeol is in trouble~ Chanyeol is in trouble~”

 

 

Sehun sang with a childish tone and Kris smirked at him too. The drunk giant got up on unsteady legs and begun to walk towards his sisters room. Without tripping, falling or even thinking about to trip, he threw Luhan over his shoulders as he carried him out to his room and threw him on the bed like a pillow.

 

 

“Stay there pretty boy, sis doesn't like you being in her bed.”

 

 

Chanyeol more mumbled as he got down to Kris and grabbed another cup of sake and cracked a funny joke for once, this is how Park Chanyeol, one of the most richest people in the world lives.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun helped his mother to hang up the laundry as his father were out and helped their master with something in the garden. Baekhyun is a very good boy, he likes to help his parents out as much as he can, even thought they keep telling him to go and read or do something more fun.

 

Baekhyun isn't rich, he isn't neutral, he's poor. His family has been poor for a long time and from generation to generation, they have always been Trash. No matter how far back you go, the Byun family hasn't been that successful. Still Baekhyun doesn't complain, or not for now anyway.

 

Baekhyuns mother thanked the boy for the help before she walked upstairs, where Baekhyun isn't allowed to go, or well not if they doesn't need him. Baekhyun and his family, which contains his mother and father, lives in the basement in a mansion. But don't think they live in luxury just because of that! Baekhyun and his parents have bad beds, not much food to eat, can't take warm showers nor any technology.

 

Baekhyun though likes to read, and his owners is very generous when it comes to books. You see the family doesn't like reading that much, so they borrow out books to Baekhyun who later tells them what the book was about, if it's really worth to read it or not. That is kind of Baekhyuns job, to read books for them so they don't waste unnecessary time.

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah! Come up right away!”
“Yes master.”

 

 

Baekhyun walked carefully up, he's only allowed to go up the few times his masters needs him. Baekhyun bowed quick for the young master as the little girl who is only 7 years old giggle and patted him on the head.

 

 

“You gonna play with me! Mom said it was okay!”
“Yes little master. What do you wanna play today?”

 

 

Baekhyun is used to play with the young girl since she doesn't have any siblings. She dragged Baekhyun with her as he followed her, she's pretty cute and nice, but she can be really annoying sometimes, but it's not often she's annoying.

 

The girl let Baekhyun be her little doll for the rest of that day. She let him carry her around, play with her and her barbie dolls, but the funny was that she played tea party with him. At the end of the day, the older master, Mrs. Kim, stepped in as she eyed Baekhyun who had only followed orders.

 

 

“You can go down to your parents now Baekhyun-ah, thanks for watching over her for me.”
“Yes ma'am.”

 

 

Baekhyun got up as he waved goodbye to the young girl who waved back, the little young master isn't that bad. Thought the mother isn't that nice, he knows that she doesn't like him and he accepts that, but she can't blame him for doing his job, right?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter