Kiss And Promises

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat like usual on Chanyeols floor, today he was scrubbing it, for hand. Mostly because he felt that he needed to waste his time on something, especially if Chanyeol is busy with something downstairs. Baekhyun has no idea what he's planing, but he guess that it's probably nothing he should mind nor care about.

 

Baekhyun was almost done with scrubbing the floor when Chanyeol entered the room and stared down at Baekhyun who were at the moment sitting on four legs and scrubbing the floor under Chanyeols bed. He didn't even hear nor notice Chanyeol step in, which was all awkward since, well, he's pretty sure Chanyeol was staring at his when he looked up.

 

 

“M-Master Chanyeol! Oh my! I'm so sorry! I didn't hear you come in and-”
“It's okay, calm down. Baekhyun, I have a new request for you.”
“You have? What?”
“I want you to... Go out on a picnic with me.”

 

 

Baekhyun blinked shocked at Chanyeol who stared at him, like Baekhyun understood exactly what he was saying. First of all, did Baekhyun even hear right? Did he say picnic? And second, did he just ask Baekhyun to go on a picnic with him?

 

 

“W-Wait, what?”
“You heard me, go out on a picnic with me. Today, like this afternoon. I had planed to go with Yuri or some of my other friends, but since they all were to busy or canceled it, I had no one else to turn to than you. And I want to go on that picnic. So, you go with me.”
“M-Master Chanyeol, are you joking with me or-?”
“Are you trying to get away with my request? Are you really Baekhyun my loyal servant?”
“I-I am! I-I just wanted to be sure if I got this right... Y... You want me to come?”
“Of course, why wouldn't I want you to come? Come on, get dressed more properly and meet me at the front door in 10 min.”
“Y-Yes master Chanyeol!”

 

 

Baekhyun bowed before he hurried to get down to his own room and begun to look around. He picked some random clothes as his mind went all crazy. He couldn't help to feel excited, but worried. What if Chanyeol is just teasing him and not really liking him?

 

Baekhyun got ready within 10 minutes and hurried out to meet Chanyeol by the front door. He already stood by the door when Baekhyun came out and Baekhyun bowed fast as Chanyeol smiled and for once open the door for Baekhyun.

 

 

“Come on, lets get going before we grow roots.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded and stepped out to the car, this time opening the car door for Chanyeol who jumped in and Baekhyun followed him. The driver begun to drive right away, without Chanyeol telling him were to go. He must be prepared.

 

Chanyeol breathed heavy out as he lend back, staring over at Baekhyun who sat as polite he could. Chanyeol cracked this weird but wonderful smile, almost looking dreaming at Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled kind back, hoping he wouldn't do or say something wrong, to mess anything up he means.

 

They sat in silence during the car ride, even thought the car ride didn't take that long time to be honest. When the car stopped Chanyeol was fast to open the car door and he almost sprinted over to Baekhyuns side and open the door for him, like he was the one who should have the special treatment.

 

 

“Oh, t-thank you master Chanyeol. But this is my job to do, not yours-”
“Sch, just let me be your gentleman for once.”

 

 

Baekhyun almost blushed when he heard the words leave Chanyeols mouth, the almost scary forbidden like words. Baekhyun just smiled, he couldn't hide his overjoyed smile as he got out from the car and Chanyeol closed the car door before he grabbed Baekhyuns hand and begun to lead him down for a path.

 

 

“So, were exactly are we master Chanyeol?”
“Call me just Chanyeol please, I don't like you calling me master.”
“I... I have to... No, if you don't want to hear that, then I won't.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he kept walking, smiling happy beside Baekhyun who held in all his blushes and overjoyed smiles as much as he could. But he still looked like a fool walking beside Chanyeol who were holding his hand tight.

 

Baekhyun felt his heart skip a beat every time Chanyeol squeezed his hand a little, like he was making sure that he held Baekhyuns hand and not something else. Chanyeol kept drag him down the path until Baekhyun spotted a little hidden spot with a blanket on the ground and a picnic basket on it.

 

Around the blanket were some trees and a small cute lake along with some birds and flowers. The grass was scary green and Baekhyun swear that he thought that it couldn't get greener than this.

 

 

“Wow, is this your secret picnic place?”
“Haha, yeah, it's not many who sits around here. But I enjoy it here. Here, take a seat.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he sat down, suddenly noticing Chanyeols acoustic guitar lay on the blanket where Chanyeol sat down. Chanyeol smiled and stretched his legs out, taking in all the fresh air while smiling big. Baekhyun watched him, mostly amazed and to be honest a little dazzled. It was then he noticed what a ridiculous smile he had on his face.

 

 

“Here, take something to eat. I helped the chefs to prepare all this, so please enjoy it.”
“Oh, I feel so honored to eat food that you have prepared ma- I mean Chanyeol.”

 

 

Chanyeol had almost eyed Baekhyun when he almost said “master Chanyeol”, but he didn't. Baekhyun smiled forgiving at Chanyeol who smiled kind back and he held out a plate with melon, strawberries and cherries. Baekhyun took a cherry and tasted it carefully as he smiled almost like a fool. He love cherries.

 

 

“Good right? Haha, you're so cute while chewing.”

 

 

Baekhyun suddenly blushed and tried to look away, but he didn't want to be to disrespectful towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol just laughed and smiled big, like this was something they normally do together. Baekhyun smiled, he could feel his feelings for Chanyeol literally grow ten times faster than they should be possible to do.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol cracked some jokes for Baekhyun, watching the boy's face light up in a cute smile with eyes and all. The way he held his hand a little over his mouth while laughing was a cute habit of his, and Chanyeol could enjoy this sight of the boy for 24/7.

 

Chanyeol talked a little with Baekhyun who brought up weird topics, mostly about the way Chanyeol has been acting lately to be honest. Chanyeol tried to avoid those topics as much he could, but Baekhyun seemed to not want to talk about anything else.

 

After some minutes of talking, Chanyeol picked up some more food and served Baekhyun who smiled and begun to eat everything Chanyeol almost forced upon him. Baekhyun ate and Chanyeol did the same of course, but he didn't expect Baekhyun to look so damn cute while eating.

 

Chanyeol felt how he just stared at Baekhyun, how he made funny faces while eating and how he put the food inside his mouth. How his tongue his own lips and how he gulped his drink up. Chanyeol swear, his eyes was totally showing his hunger for the boy, but he tried his best to control himself.

 

Instead he begun to notice other things with Baekhyun, like how beautiful he looked today. It was then it hit Chanyeol, he better watch Baekhyun carefully today, he doesn't want someone else to steal him. He's Chanyeols, and Chanyeols only. Chanyeol saw him first, and he will get Baekhyun first and keep him until he dies.

 

 

“Chanyeol? Do I have something on my face?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked almost worried at Chanyeol as his hands tried to wipe something invisible out. Chanyeol just smiled while shaking his head before he lend in and carefully used his hand to push some of the boy's hair out from his face.

 

 

“You have nothing in your face, it's just... You're so beautiful. I have kind of... never seen how beautiful you really are until now.”

 

 

Chanyeol let his hand carefully Baekhyuns cheek, watching how the boy looked down on the blanket, blushing. Chanyeol then, in that very moment, knew what Baekhyun thought about him. How he really felt about him.

 

Chanyeol smiled, lending closer as Baekhyun stared up at him, probably wondering if Chanyeol were being serious with this or not. Chanyeol felt how his hand grabbed the boy's jaw and then nothing could stop him. No one, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter