The Bossy, But Nice Chanyeol

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol sighed as he walked down the hallway, where is that little boy now? Can it be so hard to find one person? Apparently it does. It has been four days since Baekhyun joined the mansion and he has done a great work, which Chanyeol doesn't like. He never see the boy sad not looked frustrated, just happy and smiling. Chanyeol sighed out loud as he heard a familiar voice right behind him as he almost jumped by it.

 

 

“Master Chanyeol, you looking for something?”
“I'm looking for you Baekhyun-ah, I have something you can do for me.”
“What can I do for you?”

 

 

Chanyeol smirked, he had thought this through for a long time and he wasn't going to give up. He was going to make the boy mad or look frustrated! He's not going to fail now! After all, he's the famous Park Chanyeol!

 

 

“I want you to go out and clean up the whole garden today. I think you have to get some fresh air, so you can go out and fix it for us.”
“Okay master Chanyeol, I'm going right away.”

 

 

Baekhyun walked away with a smile as Chanyeol smirked at him, today is the day he will break! He must! Chanyeol will not show that boy any mercy! He likes to se people suffer, and he do wonder how Baekhyun look like when he suffer.

 

 

***

 

 

“I'm done master Chanyeol, come out and take a look.”
“Y-You're done already?”
“Yes I am, will you take a look at it please?”
“Sure.”

 

 

Chanyeol followed Baekhyun out as he almost gasped, the garden is... beautiful! H-How could he do all this so fast?! And so good?! Chanyeol almost wanted to scold Baekhyun for doing a good job, but no he's not going to show his anger, not yet.

 

 

“Good job, now you can go and clean the basement.”
“As you want master Chanyeol.”
 

 

Baekhyun walked in as Chanyeol turned to the garden, how the hell did he get the roses look so alive? They were almost dead last Chanyeol checked. Mrs. Park was on her way in when he saw the garden and shouted from afar.

 

 

“Wow! It's beautiful! Chanyeol, who did this?!”
“Baekhyun did.”

 

 

Chanyeol stared at his mother who nodded proudly as she walked in, that boy is so going to break today! Chanyeol must succeed! He can not fail, after all his name is Park Chanyeol!

 

 

***

 

 

“Master Chanyeol, I'm done.”
“A-Already?”
“Yes, everything is cleaned and organized as you wanted it too.”
“O-Oh, t-then go and...”

 

 

Chanyeol had to think, he must come up with something that will make the boy hate him, but what? Scold him? No, he knows!

 

 

“Get me tea.”
“Yes master Chanyeol.”

 

 

Baekhyun disappeared as Chanyeol smirked and messed up his room and sat down on his bed and played some video games until Baekhyun came up and looked around, the room was messy like hell. Still he just smiled and walked over to Chanyeol with the tea. Chanyeol almost looked angry at the boy, but he was so going to make the boy frustrated too.

 

 

“Here is your tea.”
“What is this? This is the wrong cup! I will not drink out from this cup! And my room is messy again, you have to clean it!”
“Y-Yes master Chanyeol. I will change it right away.”

 

 

Baekhyun hurried away as Chanyeol smirked, time for acting a little like a diva. Chanyeol waited for Baekhyun to come back with the tea. The boy smiled once again he entered the room and served the tea, Chanyeol looked more pleased as he took the cup and let Baekhyun begun to clean everything up. Chanyeol took a sip from the tea as he smirked for himself, but the boy hasn't got enough yet, he has to continue for a while.

 

 

“It's to little honey in this tea! And I want a cookie to my tea! And it's to cold for me! I want it warmer!”
“Y-Yes master Chanyeol, I will fix it right away.”

 

 

Baekhyun took the tea as Chanyeol got up and threw around some more things, pretending to look after something. He hurried to hide his phone somewhere in the room as well as Baekhyun came back and he looked literally shocked at the whole room.

 

 

“Y-Your tea master-”
“I can't find my phone! Found it for me! And my cookie?”
“Here it is, you sit down and rest, I will find your phone.”

 

 

Baekhyun begun to clean up as he looked for the phone, Chanyeol sipped on his tea as he watched the boy, he know he's going to sigh frustrated soon. Any second now. Wait for it, wait for it! And... nothing. Chanyeol stared shocked at the boy who were smiling... He's smiling?!

 

 

“Oh here it is. Here you go master Chanyeol here is your- phone... Is something wrong?”
“Is something wrong?! I gonna tell you what is wrong! It's-!”
“The tea, isn't it? I made it to warm? I'm so sorry master Chanyeol, I can fix it right away if you want.”
“And you just interrupt me?! How dare you do that?! And it isn't the tea that is wrong! You are the one that is wrong here!”

 

 

Baekhyun looked down at the floor, Chanyeol breathed out as he looked at his phone, well he was the one who got mad, and not Baekhyun. Chanyeol looked at the boy who finally wasn't smiling, he looked... sad! Chanyeol almost smiled overjoyed, when he realized that the boy was looking sad and scared, not mad nor angry.

 

 

“I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... be me...”
“No, I think I have had a bad day. Sorry Baekhyun, I shouldn't had scolded you for nothing.”
“Oh no, I was the one who couldn't fix your tea right. Please, go head ad punish me.”
“I'm not going to punish you, but you can always give me some more massage.”
“Yes master.”

 

 

Baekhyun walked over and massage Chanyeol who closed his eyes, maybe Baekhyun suffer while he's smiling? Well, he must suffer all the time now when he think about it. After all, being a trash isn't good and people must hate you. Damn it, now Chanyeol feel guilty for bossing the boy around so much.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun laid down on his bed as he hide his face against the pillow, wow that Chanyeol is so confusing. Like one second he's just bossy and play diva with him, and the other second he apologize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter