Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun turns around to find Chanyeol collapsed in front of him. The giant is sweating and gasping for air as the butler steps out and grabs Baekhyun's wrist. Baekhyun stares startled up at the man who stares silently down at him. What is going on?! C-Chanyeol is here?! W-Wait, C-Chanyeol is actually here?!

 

“W-Wait! D-Don't take him!”

 

Chanyeol desperately tries to get up on his feet as Baekhyun stares with teary eyes at him. H-He came back for him...? D-Did he really come back for him?! Is he dreaming?! Is that really Chanyeol?! I-It can't be... C-Chanyeol l-left Baekhyun... B-But that young man looks and sounds exactly like Chanyeol!

 

“Sorry sir, but it's too late. This boy belongs to Mr. Lee now.”
“N-No! H-He's not Mr. Lee's!”
“I'm sorry-”
“Give him back to me!”
“Sir, please calm down-”
“Never! I said give him back!”

 

Chanyeol looks furious and somewhat terrified. He hurries to grab Baekhyun and snatches him out of the butler's grip. Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun into a tight embrace as the butler hurries to try to get Baekhyun out of Chanyeol's grip.

 

“Sir, he's not yours anymore! Give it up!”
“Never!”
“C-Chanyeol! Mr. Choi! Please wait up!”
“Oh? Miss Park-”
“Let Baekhyun go!”

 

Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun away from the butler as Baekhyun stares shocked at everyone. He's not sure if he's dreaming or not. He's too shocked to move or say anything, but the warmth from Chanyeol feels so real. Chanyeol's warmth makes him cry as Baekhyun finally moves his arms and hugs Chanyeol tightly while crying. It really is Chanyeol!

 

“Chanyeol! Calm down! Mr. Choi, please back off!”
“That's right! Back off from my Baekhyun! I won't let you have him! I don't care what you will do, but I will never give him to you!”
“Chanyeol! Calm down!”

 

Yura hits Chanyeol on his arm hard as Mr. Choi takes a step back and bows towards them. Baekhyun doesn't really care at the moment, all he cares about is to feel the warmth from Chanyeol's hug. Baekhyun cries silently into Chanyeol's chest as he inhales his sweet scent. This really is Chanyeol! There is no one else who smells this sweet as Chanyeol and hugs him this tightly!

 

“Chanyeol, I tried to tell you something really important!”
“I didn't have time to listen! I-I had to get Baekhyun back!”
“Chanyeol! Listen to me, Baekhyun isn't really getting sent away!”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol both freeze at the very spot as they stares surprised at Yura who sighs tired. Baekhyun isn't sure how to react to what he hears and seeing Yura also makes him really happy. But what is going on? Mr. Kim's chauffeur suddenly steps out of the car as he sighs deeply, just like Yura did for only a second ago.

 

“This turned out just like Mr. Kim predicted, more or less.”
“W-What are you talking about?”
“Oh Chanyeol, this is what I tried to tell you in the car! Mr. Kim didn't really send Baekhyun away.”
“T-Then what was all this about?!”

 

Chanyeol roars angrily towards Yura who hits him on the arm again while looking as angry as him. Baekhyun has no idea why they're screaming at each other, but he's really relieved to hear that he's not going to get sent away.

 

“It was a damn test! We tried to make you realize what a stupid idiot you are! You almost sent Baekhyun away because of your own fear! You were scared to hurt him and pushed him away from you because you thought that you protected him. But you only hurt him even more! Look at him, doesn't he look really happy and relieved to see you again?!”

 

Yura sighs tired as Chanyeol finally looks down at Baekhyun. Baekhyun feels the tears stream down his face as he can't help but to cry. He has truly missed Chanyeol so much. He doesn't want to be without him like this ever again. He wants to be with him every single day of his life. He wants to hug Chanyeol and be with him, even if he can't truly love him. He just wants to be with the person who he truly loves. He want to be with the only person who has loved him so dearly as Chanyeol has.

 

“Baekhyun... I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you.”

 

Chanyeol looks as teary as Baekhyun does as he hugs Baekhyun even tighter. Baekhyun doesn't say anything, he can't speak at the moment. But he knows that Chanyeol understands his feelings as he hugs him as tightly as he can.

 

“I'm sorry...”
“Oh you two... Look at you...”
“Don't ruin our moment!”
“Yah, stop scream at me already! Now, if you have come back to your senses: do you want to go home now?”
“Only if Baekhyun comes with me.”
“You idiot, I told you that he's not getting sent away anywhere else.”
“I mean, only if Baekhyun wants to come back home with me.”
“I-I want to come with you!”

 

Baekhyun finally finds the words to speak as he cries even more. He hugs Chanyeol tightly as he mumbles his thanks and pleadings to Chanyeol at the same time.

 

“I want to be with you again! Please don't send me away! Chanyeol, I will do anything to be with you! I swear, I won't misbehave or make you angry! I will do anything!”
“Baekhyun... You don't have to worry, I want you to come back home with me. I want to be with you again as well.”

 

Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun even tighter as Yura makes a sobbing sound: she looks really touched. Mr. Choi chuckles as Mr. Kim's chauffeur smiles happily beside them as well. Everything seems to be so perfect again. It's almost scary good. Almost too good to be true.

 

***

 

“Baekhyun, come here.”

 

Chanyeol waves after Baekhyun who just got to put down his bag on the floor. Baekhyun hurries over to Chanyeol, he's almost running over to him, before he hugs him tightly. Chanyeol chuckles happily as he hugs Baekhyun tightly before he pulls the boy with him down onto the bed.

Chanyeol's big soft bed: it felt like ages since he was here last. Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol as tightly as possible. He's scared that if he doesn't hug him tightly enough, Chanyeol will slip away from his grip once again. Baekhyun doesn't want that to happen again. He doesn't want to be without Chanyeol ever again.

 

“I'm sorry... for pushing you away... I'm such a jerk...”
“I don't care, as long as you promise to never do that again.”
“I promise to never ever do such a thing towards you ever again.”
“Chanyeol... I-I really... I really thought you hated me... I-I wanted to see you so badly, but you... You never wanted to see me... I got really scared... I-I thought I would die without you...”

 

Baekhyun feels how he begins to cry as he hugs Chanyeol even tighter than before: this time he's burying his head against Chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol hugs him tightly as well while he's listening to Baekhyun's silent sobs. They both doesn't say anything for a while before Chanyeol finally loosens his grip around Baekhyun. Then he gently grabs Baekhyun's jaw and turns his head so he can stare right into Baekhyun's eyes.

 

“Baekhyun... I thought I would die without you as well. I know I have hurt your feelings and scared you to death, but I promise that my feelings aren't fake. I truly love you and I swear to never leave you again. I swear that I will protect you by keeping you by my side. I will never send you away and I swear that I will always love you, no matter what happens.”

 

Chanyeol's words sounds so simple, yet so deep. Baekhyun can't help but to cry out of happiness while Chanyeol leans closer to him and then leaves a peck on his cheek. Baekhyun then hugs Chanyeol tightly again and closes his eyes to just enjoy the moment. He will thank god later for letting him be with Chanyeol like this. He will do everything in his power to satisfy Chanyeol and to make him feel as happy as he feels. Baekhyun swears that he will love and stay by Chanyeol's side forever and ever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter