New Plans

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun took Mr. Kim's advice to stay away from Mrs. Kim, which he did very well. He stayed in the basement and decided to help his parents with the cleaning of their room and to wash some clothes for his mother. Knowing his parents they will clean their room when they got time and often it's like around 2 am in the morning, and Baekhyun want them to sleep and rest when they can.

 

Baekhyun scrubbed the floor and dusted of their few belongings, then he made sure that the beds were bedded and lastly he checked all the books he had gotten from Mr. Kim. The books Baekhyun really liked did he get as a gift, which he's very grateful for.

 

Baekhyun walked over to the dirty laundry as he filled the washtub with warm water and washing powder, then the laundry itself. Baekhyun sat down and scrubbed the clothes carefully like his mother always do and then he washed them in just cold water before he hang it all up. Baekhyun sat there for a while as he heard footsteps and smiled at his mother who looked shocked at him.

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah, what are you doing? Shouldn't you read or write something? Why waste your talent?”
“Haha, me talented? Very funny mommy.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed as his mother looked concerned at him. Baekhyun doesn't care if he's talented, all that really matters for him is his family. He admit, he do like to read and write more than this, but he was determined to help his mother and father out.

 

 

“Don't worry mom, I want to help you. And I can't go up and help you up there, so I decided to take care of the laundry. And I have cleaned our room again!”
“You have what? But sweety, you're to kind and cute.”

 

 

His mother hugged him as he smiled and hangup the last garment as he got up and depleted the tub. His mother hurried away, probably busy with other tasks as he turned back to their little room. He walked over to his paper and sat down and wrote about the book he had red, he liked the challenge he got from Mr. Kim.

 

 

A/Ns P.O.V

Mrs. Park sighed when Chanyeol didn't show up to the dinner, she was desperate for any idea to save her son from losing himself into hatred. Well Chanyeol isn't evil, but he's acting arrogant and just rude, he's really acting like a playboy. She went to her room to just clear her ideas once again for her son, this must come to an end! And just when she thought that, her phone rang.

 

 

“Hello? Oh it's you! So, have you found anything that will help me? Uh? Are you sure? Well, I can't say no, I'm literally desperate for help. Well okay, I take it. But I just hope that it will help him. Uh? What you say? You're sure that it will work? I hope so... What? It is? That sounds interesting, very interesting. It's going to be fun to see for myself. Haha, thanks darling! I really needed your help! I knew I could trust you. So, when can you...? Okay, check that up for me and I will be ready any minute. Yes, thank you, and you too, bye.”

 

 

Mrs. Park smiled, well she trust her friend and is pretty sure that it will work, because this person has never been wrong before. She just hope that this person is right.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol came home late, like 3 am the next morning, as drunk as usual. He stumble in to his room as he still were laughing, he liked to be out this late, because so many damn hot chicks are after you, and not just chicks, boys to. y and very funny boys. Chanyeol threw of his shirt as he looked after his t-shirt when he heard someone clear .

 

 

“Uh? Oh, it's just you.”
“Where have you been young man?”
“Out, stuff, people, more stuff.”
“Park Chanyeol-”

 

 

Mrs. Park was about to scold him, Chanyeol was sure about it and smirked for himself, waiting for her to scold him, but she didn't. Chanyeol put on the shirt as he looked over at his mother, she looked pretty concerned and not just mad.

 

 

“Chanyeol, I really wanted to tell you something special today. I have got you something.”
“You got me something?”
“Yes, but I will talk about that tomorrow. Go to bed, I will see you at the breakfast table, and it's a must. Or else I'm afraid that I have to lock you up in your room for the rest of this week and the whole next week.”
“Do you want me to hate you?”
“Do you want me to lock you up?”

 

 

Mrs. Park sounded serious as she got up and walked out, this is the very first time Chanyeol have heard her be this serious when it comes to punishment. He was about to chuckle and try to act like he didn't care, when she turned to him with a smile.

 

 

“You see, I have got you something I think you will like. I will give you a hint, you can do whatever you want with it. And I can't say a thing about it. Now go to bed, and come down at 10 am, I give you one hour extra to sleep, but only this time.”
“Okay mom... Thanks.”

 

 

Chanyeol mumble the last as she smiled tired as she walked out. Chanyeol hates to admit it, but he has been mean towards his mother... But that won't change anything! It isn't his fault that she has been up all night just to see him come home! She could had gone to bed if she was tired, right?

 

Chanyeol threw of his pants and put on some sweatpants before going to bed, he was to tired to even care about brush his teeth, he can do that tomorrow morning. Yeah, after breakfast, if he now will remember that.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat in the room that night for very long, usually his parents come down around 11 pm, but they didn't show up. He sighed as he crouched together on his bed, wondering if Mrs. Kim is punishing them for what he said yesterday. He really should think about the consequences and what he will put others into.

 

He sat there for a long time, feeling sleepy but was determined to stay up until his parents would come down. But Baekhyun can't decide over his body. He slowly closed his eyes to rest them for some seconds, but he happened to fall asleep instead.

 

Baekhyun woke up when he heard voices and looked up, his parents was finally back, but something was wrong. They sat on their bed, his father hugging his mother who were... crying?! Baekhyun rushed up as he ran over to them. The fear took over him as the thought that Mrs. Kim must have hurt her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter