Beautiful

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“I need to bake something sweet and I need to wash the dishes as well. Oh and I need to clean Chanyeol's room and keep the corridors a little clean until the maids comes back to clean it. And I need to go and grocery shop when it's needed and I have to make sure that-”
“Baek, stop that. It's nothing fun you're talking about.”
“Well it's my job.”
“No, your job is to please me, right?”
“By being your servant, yes.”
“You're mine Baekhyun-ah, you're not supposed to take any other orders than from me.”

 

Chanyeol pouted as he embraced Baekhyun fast with is long warm arms. Baekhyun held in a sigh as he closed his eyes to try to sleep a little longer in the big warm bed. Chanyeol didn't seem that happy about that and begun Chanyeol's snuggle his head against Baekhyun's neck and made Baekhyun giggle. Baekhyun turned around in Chanyeol's embrace to stop Chanyeol tickling him and stared into Chanyeol's deep brown eyes.

 

“Good morning.”
“Good morning.”
“Why do you talk about work the first thing in the morning?”
“Haha, because it's my way to remember it all.”
“It's no fun.”
“Work isn't supposed to be fun, but sometimes it is.”
“Take care of me instead.”
“But that is what I'm doing.”
“No, you're taking care of my parents house, not me.”
“Hahaha, what do you want me to do then?”
“Uhm...?”

 

Chanyeol made a funny thinking face as Baekhyun couldn't help but to laugh. Chanyeol laughed with Baekhyun after a while as he hugged Baekhyun even tighter.

 

“I want you to stay by my side and enjoy your day with me.”
“But that isn't work.”
“It is, after all your work is to entertain me and take care of me.”
“So... You really just want me to be by your side the whole day?”
“And enjoy yourself.”
“Really? Nothing else? You're joking, right?”
“No, I'm serious. Today is a day off for you, though a day off with me.”

 

Baekhyun felt how he smiled and how Chanyeol pulled him into a kiss. Baekhyun swear he has never been this happy before. Chanyeol is more than enough to make him smile to be honest. Chanyeol pulled out of the kiss as he begun to play with Baekhyun's hair and let Baekhyun play with the giant's fingers instead.

 

“So what do you want to do with me today?”
“Oh there is a lot of things I want to do to you.”
“Like what?”
“Things I don't think you want me to do.”
“Really? But you're the one who's in charge, remember?”
“Mm... But I don't want you to hate me.”
“I won't hate you, I promise.”
“Okay... Then will you do everything I say?”
“Like I don't do that already.”

 

Chanyeol stared serious at Baekhyun who smiled and left a peck on Chanyeol's check and tried to not blush to much.

 

“You know I love you Chanyeol, I'm here on my own.”
“I-I hope so, I don't want to-”
“I love you silly, don't worry about it.”
“But will you really do everything I say?”
“Yes, I will do everything you want my master.”
“Yah, don't call me master-”
“But isn't that kind of... y?”

 

Baekhyun felt how he blushed as he watched Chanyeol stare surprised at Baekhyun.

 

“I-I mean t-that is something y-your friends s-say all the time, r-right?”
“Oh, really? Tell me, what more do they say?”

 

Chanyeol smiled this really y smile as he grabbed Baekhyun's waist and pulled Baekhyun closer to him. Baekhyun felt how his face redden fast as he tried to not stutter to much while he talked.

 

“I-I have h-heard a lot t-they say, I-I just... D-Don't re-remember the rest t-they say right now.”
“You know, you're really good at lying sometimes. But right now you're not.”
“I-I'm serious!”
“No you're not, you're lying. You have read weird stuff, haven't you? Let me guess, you read-”
“Fine! I-I have happened-”
“No, you have read those by purpose, right?”
“S-Stop m-make things up...”
“It's you who are making things up, but it's kind of... y. If you wanted to know more about-”
“Don't say it-”
“What? It's just-”
“Don't say it!”
“Haha, you're so cute when you're blushing.”

 

Chanyeol laughed at the Baekhyun who blushed and tried to control his red face. Chanyeol was fast to sit up as he patted his lap as Baekhyun stared dumb at it.

 

“You know, you're supposed to sit down on it.”
“W-Why?”
“Because I say so. Please, for me.”

 

Baekhyun hesitated a little before he carefully sat down on Chanyeol's lap and let Chanyeol rest his hands on Baekhyun's waist.

 

“You're so beautiful my little Baekhyun-ah.”
“I'm not little...”
“Haha, you're so cute when you're blushing as well.”
“C-Chanyeol...? Why did you stay home this weekend? Be honest with me, was it really just to make up with me or...?”
“Yeah, that is all.”
“Really? You seem to miss out on something huge according to your sister.”
“Well yeah, it's huge for her. But for me it's nothing. I usually just come along so I don't have to work extra.”
“So... You intended to be all alone in your mansion with me?”
“Yes- Wait, what?”
“Well that is what you're saying if you think about it.”
“You're right... You do say some smart things Baekhyun-ah.”
“I'm not smart because I say something smart.”
“Here we go again with that you're not smart and so on. To me you're smart and I'm dumb, don't switch the roles here.”
“But it's the opposite.”
“Sch, let's pretend it isn't.”
“But-”

 

Chanyeol put one of his fingers for Baekhyun's mouth while he just smiled this really charming smile. Baekhyun swear he could melt right there on the spot, it truly felt like that.

 

“Don't say anything else, okay?”

 

Baekhyun nodded a little as Chanyeol smiled and leaned in to kiss Baekhyun. Baekhyun felt how Chanyeol pulled him closer to the giant as Baekhyun let his hands rest on Chanyeol's shoulders. This ticklish feeling begun to take over Baekhyun as Chanyeol's hands grabbed him tighter and pulled Baekhyun closer to Chanyeol. Until they were as close they could be.

Baekhyun felt how he would begun to moan any second, when he realized where all this were going. Baekhyun was fast to pull out from the kiss and smiled a little nervous at Chanyeol who looked almost disappointed at Baekhyun.

 

“A-Aren't you hungry? S-Shall we go down and eat breakfast? Or shall I fetch a tray with breakfast for you?”
“Why in such a hurry? We have plenty of time-”
“C-Chanyeol... I want to make something clear...”
“What is it?”
“I-I'm not ready to... to get too close...”
“What do you mean with that?”
“I mean... I-I'm not ready for... for...”
“For what? Tell me.”
“I-I'm not r-ready for anything l-like...”
“Out with it Baekhyun.”
“I'm not ready for anything like ! There! I said it!”

 

Baekhyun blushed like a fool as Chanyeol laughed and carefully grabbed Baekhyun's cheeks to just pull Baekhyun's face closer to his. Baekhyun blushed like a fool as Chanyeol kissed him carefully and pulled out again with a big derpy, but cute smile on his lips.

 

“I love you Baekhyun-ah. Haha, you're so innocent, aren't you?”
“S-Stop it... Y-You did all this on purpose, didn't you?”
“Haha, of course not! But you were hungry you said?”
“I-I just wondered if I'm going to fetch breakfast for you or if you want to go down.”
“Let's go down and eat for now.”
“Okay.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter