Changed Feelings

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun tried his best to not get annoyed nor stressed out by Chanyeol. He kept throw his things around in the room, he kept boss Baekhyun around like a little diva and sometimes it felt like he purposely threw all his things around in the room when he looked for something.

 

Now when Baekhyun think about it, Chanyeol is a little... mean sometimes. He love to make Baekhyun run up and down for the stairs to fetch him tea, and when the teacup is in the wrong color, Baekhyun need to go down and change cup. Or when Chanyeol suddenly want a special soda, Baekhyun must go to the store and buy one, but when he comes back, Chanyeol want another special soda and Baekhyun has to go back to the store once again.

 

But the worst of all, is that Chanyeol literally making Baekhyun go insane. Because some days, he wants Baekhyun to clean the hallway, for hand, or the library, for hand, or the dinning hall, for hand, or the kitchen, for hand. But the worst of the worst is when Baekhyun literally watch Chanyeol make a huge mess in his room, making Baekhyun feel like he want to pull his hair off his head and just scream frustrated.

 

Baekhyun though has accepted the fact that Chanyeol is a messy person and that he shouldn't care to much about it. But after watching Chanyeol do this to him for over two months now, since Baekhyun came literally, it starting to get tiring. It's like Chanyeol want to put Baekhyun in to a hell every day, which he's doing just great right now.

 

But Baekhyun can't complain either, he understand Chanyeol if he wants to put Baekhyun through all this. After all, Baekhyun is just a trash. Nothing special, just... trash. It feels so terrible to know that you're not even worth as much as a bug in this world. It doesn't matter how kind, innocent nor hard working you are, no one likes you. Or at least no one shows you that they like you.

 

Baekhyun sighed tired, he was busy with scrubbing the floor in Chanyeols room. Lately, Chanyeol has been out and partying a lot. Baekhyun has no idea what partying is for something, but he assume it's very funny since Chanyeol always comes home laughing at 3 am and just goes to bed. But the next morning, he's always so violent and loud and angry all the time. And he only wants painkillers to breakfast.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun watched Chanyeol lay on his bed, sleeping. It's already 10 am, and he has tried to wake Chanyeol up, but Chanyeol just screamed at Baekhyun to go away, and so did Baekhyun. But he must wake his master up now, it doesn't matter what he say, because Mrs. Park said that Chanyeol had to go up and it was now.

 

Baekhyun got up from the floor, putting away the floor brush as he walked over to the bed. Baekhyun was though prepared today, he had put painkillers on the desk along with a small breakfast, a glass of water and Chanyeols favorite tea that was still warm.

 

 

“Master Chanyeol, you have to-”
“Leave me alone, I want to sleep.”
“Master Chanyeol, Mrs. Park, your mother said you had to go up.”
“No...”
“Please master Chanyeol, can you go up now? I have breakfast and painkillers for you and-”
“No I said! So shut up and go back to work!”

 

 

Chanyeol looked all furious as Baekhyun gulped scared, he has never seen Chanyeol this mad at him before. Baekhyun though had to try, it was his job to wake Chanyeol up and if he didn't wake him up, who knows what kind of punishment he will receive?

 

 

“I'm sorry master Chanyeol, but it's my job to wake you up and-”
“For god's sake! Shut up!”

 

 

Chanyeol sat up, looking all annoyed as Baekhyun tried once again to remain calm. Chanyeol laid annoyed down on the bed again as Baekhyun had no choice put to touch his master, but he was going to do it gentle. Baekhyun carefully let his hand touch Chanyeols shoulder, shaking it a little light to wake him up.

 

Baekhyun had no idea what was coming. Chanyeol sat fast up, slapping Baekhyun over his cheek hard as Baekhyun stumbled scared back, feeling the pain take over his cheek and face. Chanyeol suddenly looked nervous and worried at Baekhyun who fought the tears. He's not going to cry in front of his master! He's not gonna do that!

 

 

“B-Baekhyun, I-I'm sorry. I-I-”
“It's okay... Please just wake up and eat your breakfast. I'm sorry for making you mad master Chanyeol.”

 

 

Baekhyun handle this professional as he just bowed and walked back to the floor brush and the bucket with water and soap. He sat down on the floor grabbing the floor brush and begun to scrub the floor. He knew Chanyeol hadn't moved from his worried spot on the bed, he probably just stared at Baekhyun who felt how he wanted to cry.

 

 

“A-Are you-?”
“Master Chanyeol, you're tea is probably cold. I'm going to get you a new fresh and warm cup tea. Please enjoy the meal that the chefs made for you.”

 

 

Baekhyun fake smiled kind, getting up from the floor as he grabbed the teacup and walked out from the room. He walked down to the kitchen, knowing how red his cheek was as one of the chefs stared worried at him.

 

 

“Hey, are you alright?”
“I'm fine thank you.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind, pretending that he had no idea what the man had been talking about. Instead he filled a new cup with new tea before he begun to walk towards Chanyeols room again. But he admit, he do feel a little scared.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

'What is this feeling? I-I just felt so mad and then when I saw him... Gosh, why did I even do it? Why was I even mad? I can't remember, because I just... Gosh, idiot!'

 

Chanyeol chewed on his toast, feeling all guilty. Baekhyun came back with a smile as Chanyeol just watched him. Baekhyun put the teacup on the nightstand, bowing deep before he returned to the floor to continue to scrub it.

 

 

“Don't worry, I washed my hands before I poured up the tea, it's nothing to worry about master Chanyeol.”

 

 

Chanyeol wanted to laugh, he wanted to pretend he hadn't hit Baekhyun out from nowhere. But he had, and he's ashamed for it. The funny is, he do like the boy, he's nice and the most annoying thing is that Chanyeol wants to hate him, to think that he's a worthless piece of like he should. But he can't.

 

Maybe it's something with his innocent eyes, his innocent behavior, everything about Baekhyun is so innocent and just pure. He somewhat hate it, but love it at the same time. But he also think he has a hard time hating Baekhyun because of his looks. Sure, his hair is ed up, wild and messy, looking like . But if you would just fix his hair, maybe even dye it over to another color, Baekhyuns already pretty face would be beautiful.

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun, he hate him so much. Why he hate him? Because he likes the boy. No matter what he tells him to do, no matter how much he put on Baekhyuns shoulders, he always seem to do it with a smile. And Chanyeol somewhat hate it, because Baekhyun is stronger than him.

 

 

“Baekhyun... Clean up the mess when you're done scrubbing the floor.”

 

 

Chanyeol got up, he had just finished his breakfast as he went in to the bathroom, changing clothes and then fixed his hair. His eyes was focused on his hair, until he was done and they fell to his eyes itself. He stared right at himself, his eyes eying his own as he noticed something. He's in pain.

 

 

“ this ...”

 

 

Chanyeol mumbled for himself, trying to push all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter