I Love You

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

It felt really hard to not look at Chanyeol right in the eyes for a long time. Chanyeol was busy with work, which Baekhyun found pretty much reliving to be honest. The few hours Chanyeol was home was mostly the hours he slept or the hours he had to work over, or the hours when he just sat and watched Baekhyun from his bed.

 

Though today won't be a very calm day. Chanyeol is going to be home the whole weekend because his parents and Yura is leaving to go on a fashion show. Chanyeol usually goes as well according to one of the maids, but he suddenly said he didn't want to go and instead wanted to be home.

 

Baekhyun got a feeling that it was kind of his fault that Chanyeol is staying home. Or maybe Chanyeol will go out and party with his friends and try to forget everything that happened between them? Though it wasn't that much that happened between Baekhyun and Chanyeol, but it was big and important to Baekhyun. To bad it won't work out.

 

 

***

 

 

“Have a nice trip Miss Yura, I hope you will see a lot of beautiful dresses and cool shirts and skirts.”
“Thank you Baekhyun-ah. I hope you will have fun while you're home with Chanyeol. The maids won't be here that much since it's just you and Chanyeol, so you two will have a lot time to... yeah, do something.”

 

 

Baekhyun just smiled as Yura cleared awkward and said a quick goodbye to her little brother Chanyeol. Chanyeol stood beside Baekhyun, or one or two meters away to be more exactly. Baekhyun took the chance to say goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Park before they left as well.

 

When Yura and Chanyeol's both parents was out and the car had left the mansion's ground, Chanyeol finally open his mouth.

 

 

“Baekhyun, come with me.”
“I have to go and get your laundry first master Chanyeol. I will be at your room as fast I got your laundry.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded a little as Baekhyun walked towards the kitchen to get to the basement where he wash Chanyeol's clothes. The few maids that was still at the house were busy with cleaning the last rooms before they could leave and the chefs wasn't here yet, it's about 6 hours to dinner.

 

Baekhyun gathered Chanyeol's cleaned laundry and begun to walk towards Chanyeol's room like he had promised. To be honest, Baekhyun wants to runaway and never come back. He wants to get away from here, he doesn't want to face Chanyeol like this. He's scared, scared that Chanyeol will understand that Baekhyun still has strong feelings for him.

 

Baekhyun sighed a little as he just decided to act like he always have done. He's just Chanyeol's servant, he doesn't have to say or do something else than what Chanyeol say. If Baekhyun just follow Chanyeol's orders and is a good servant, he will be fine.

 

Baekhyun walked over to Chanyeol's door and knocked light on it before he entered, like he always does when Chanyeol is home. Chanyeol sat on his chair beside his desk as he just stared at Baekhyun who came in and closed the door behind him.

 

 

“You can just put away the clothes.”
“You sure master Chanyeol? What if they get dirty again?”
“Fine, just put them into the closet then.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he walked over to the closet and begun to put the clean clothes on their places. Chanyeol seemed to sit inpatient outside the closet and Baekhyun could feel how he watched Baekhyun like a hawk.

 

When Baekhyun was done he walked out to Chanyeol again and just waited for him to instruct him to do something or to just say anything to be honest. Baekhyun felt nervous, he hasn't looked into Chanyeol eyes since their... since they decided to not go any further with this twisted relationship.

 

 

“Come over here.”

 

 

Chanyeol finally spoke after some minutes of silence as Baekhyun walked over to Chanyeol. Baekhyun felt how he hesitated a little at first, but orders are orders. Baekhyun walked until he stood barely a meter away from Chanyeol who stared right into Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun felt even more nervous, but he dosen't want to show it.

 

 

“How are you?”
“I'm fine master Chanyeol.”
“I don't want you to call me master Chanyeol, remember?”
“S-Sorry...”
“Baekhyun... Look at me...”
“I-Is that an order?”

 

 

Chanyeol seemed a little hurt by Baekhyun's words as he sighed and grabbed Baekhyun's jaw light. Baekhyun was almost forced to look up as he met Chanyeol's deep eyes.

 

 

“It's not an order, but I would appreciate it a lot.”
“O-Okay...”
“Are you really alright Baekhyun?”
“I'm fine thank you.”
“Really? Are you really sure about that?”
“Do you want me to get you something master Chanyeol?”
“Baekhyun... I told you to not call me master. Stop pretend everything is fine, because it isn't. I know it isn't. You cried a lot that night, I know that. I... I sneaked down to your room to talk to you... I-I heard how you cried that night-”
“Please stop it... I-I told you what I felt and I won't change my mind about it...”

 

 

Baekhyun spoke honest, even though his heart ached a little when he did. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun for a long time, he didn't say anything, he just stared at Baekhyun for a long time.

 

 

“I love you... I love you Baekhyun... I don't want us to... I know it wasn't for long, but I... I feel at easy with you... Please... Don't do this to me.”

 

 

Baekhyun had to look away, he can't look at Chanyeol anymore or else he will begun to cry. Chanyeol though wouldn't let Baekhyun look away, he pulled Baekhyun's head back to face Baekhyun and Baekhyun knew that it was impossible to try to get out of the situation.

 

 

“Baekhyun, why can't we try? Please, I have... I have talked with some people, I know that I can save you. I know how we can be happy, but I need you to love me back if this is going to work. If you truly has feelings for me, you have to tell me. I'm tired of waiting for a miracle to happen, because you're a miracle to me. And I won't let you go, you know that.”
“C-Chanyeol, please stop it... Just stop it...”
“I won't stop, because I know that you do have feelings towards me. Not just those friendly feelings, you got the same feelings like me, right?”
“Chanyeol... Stop it...”
“I love you Baekhyun, I love you. If you don't hear me I will keep say those words until you hear them. Just give in already Baekhyun. I love you. I love you Baekhyun. Please look at me and say you don't love me if you truly feel like that.”

 

 

Baekhyun fought the urge to cry, he can't stand this heavy feeling that is hanging over his chest. Baekhyun felt how he suddenly cried and he couldn't do anything to stop it. Chanyeol got fast up from his chair and embraced Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol's warm arms around Baekhyun felt so good. Baekhyun can't help it, it feels so good. It feels so good to know that he's not alone without there is someone that can comfort him like this. And Chanyeol is that person, even though Baekhyun sometimes wish he wasn't.

 

 

“Silly, don't you understand that I love you? I don't want you to cry, I want you to say you love me too... I just want you to understand that no matter what, I won't let anyone hurt you. No one will hurt you ever again.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter