Pain

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Chanyeol! I got really bad news! Mr. Kim is sending Baekhyun away today!”
“I know...”
“W-What do you mean? T-Then he's coming back home to us?”
“No... He's getting a new master...”
“W-What?! Why?!”
“Because... I told Mr. Kim that I won't take Baekhyun back. I told him that he should send him away from me, to keep him safe.”
“Are you serious?! I heard he's sending him to-”
“As long as he's safe, I don't want to know where he is-”
“Are you serious Chanyeol?!”

 

Yura shouts angrily as she hurries to kick the door to Chanyeol's room closed. She then rushes over to Chanyeol and starts hitting him on the arm angrily with a loud pitched shout nagging him at the same time.

 

“Are you stupid or something?! Or are you even listening to me?! Baekhyun is getting sent away and you will just let him get sent away?! Are you stupid or what?!”
“N-Noona! Stop it! It hurts!”
“Yeah, it hurts a lot for him too! Do you seriously think that everything will get solved if you send him away?!”
“Then what am I supposed to do?! This is the best for him! He's going to be safe and he won't need to worry about getting hurt or-!”
“You're lying to yourself Chanyeol!”

 

Yura hits him even harder this time as Chanyeol hurries to jerk away from her. He massages the sore spots where his sister had hit him while she looks seriously down at him. Chanyeol gets the feeling that she will drop something truly heavy on him now.

 

“Baekhyun isn't safe where he's going Chanyeol. You should know that better than anyone.”
“He's safer there than here-”
“But he's in more pain and fear than here too!”
“How can you be so sure? He might get a new and better master. He might even meet someone else that is in the same situation and falls in love all over again and-”
“Chanyeol!”

 

Yura stares pissed at him as she hurries to grab his shoulders while she stares intensely at him. Chanyeol isn't sure where to look, his sister is literally giving him the most scary yet serious stare he has ever seen before. She's dead serious.

 

“Baekhyun is going to get sent to someone who will probably hurt him, hit him and him. People will use him as a slave and play with him. They will hurt him as much as they can and force him to do things he doesn't want to do. He will be in pain and suffer, but not only from his new master, but also from the pain of knowing that you hate him.”
“I don't hate him!”
“But he thinks that! He gets pushed away from the only person he truly loves and he struggles to keep his hope up. He put all his faith in you and this is how you repay him?! Is this truly what you want Chanyeol? Is this truly what Baekhyun wants?”
“He will be in a huge danger around me! Yura, someone managed to get into the mansion and hurt him! They have photos of us and if people finds out about it, then-”
“Then what?! There is no rule about people not being allowed to love each other!”
“But things will get seriously hard and bad things will definitely occur more often and-”
“Chanyeol! Do you even know where Baekhyun is going?!”
“No... I-I told Mr. Kim that he should try to send Baekhyun somewhere nice...”
“Oh Chanyeol, you idiot! Don't you know?!”
“K-Know what?”
“Mr. Kim doesn't have the right to send Baekhyun away wherever he wants this time! Anyone who wants him can have him!”
“W-What?”
“Since he failed to send Baekhyun here, he doesn't get the chance to send him somewhere else! The first person who calls him and says they want him gets Baekhyun!”
“M-Maybe someone nice called and-?”
“I heard it wasn't someone nice who got him... Chanyeol, it's not too late! We have to stop them! We have to save Baekhyun! You have to save him!”
“But Yura... He's probably going to be fine-”
“No Chanyeol... He won't be fine...”

 

Yura shakes her head as she looks seriously at him. Chanyeol gets the feeling that Baekhyun will get sent to somewhere terrible since Yura is looking at him like this.

 

“W-Where is he going?”
“I heard he's getting sent to that devil house.”
“T-That devil house...? W-Which house?”
“You know, that one with that middle aged man whom has a young lover living with him. I know for a fact that they punish people by beating them up and I even heard that the last trash person they had got so badly wounded that he committed suicide.”
“W-What?! Y-You're not making anything up right now, are you?!”
“You idiot! Why would I even joke about such an horrible thing?! Baekhyun is truly in danger Chanyeol! We have to save him!”

 

Chanyeol feels how the panic grabs him, but he knows that Baekhyun might end up at a better place. Yura has only heard rumors, not actually facts. Chanyeol should call Mr. Kim to be on the safe side, but he said that he doesn't care about Baekhyun either. What should he do? He doesn't want to get more involved since he doesn't know when the person, who took pictures of him and Baekhyun and hurt Baekhyun, will attack again.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“Baekhyun-ah... Are you alright back there?”
“I'm feeling a little sick...”
“Shall I stop the car for a moment?”
“N-No... Y-You don't have to-
“Please, let us take a break.”
“B-But if I'm late, they will-”
“Don't worry, they never actually told me when you're supposed to be there.”

 

Baekhyun sits silently on the seat as he stares down at his lap. He feels like crying and he knows that if he starts crying, it's a sign of him being weak. The chauffeur was kind enough to pull over the car as Baekhyun sighs out a little. He gets some more time before he actually meets his new master, but he can't keep drag this out for too long. He will have to meet his new master sooner or later anyway.

 

“Are you ready to meet your new master soon?”
“No... To be honest... I don't want to meet whoever my new master is.”
“I see... Are you scared?”
“Terrified.”
“Then why are you still in the car?”
“Because... If I leave... I'm dead...”
“But if you go, don't you think you're as dead as you would be if you left?”
“W-What do you mean?”
“Well... Not being able to actually have your own opinion is like being a doll. Someone is controlling you, making sure that you do only the things they want. And you're not allowed to do or say anything else. Sure, you can always think and believe in whatever you want, but you're still forced to do everything someone else wants and nothing else. Isn't that being as dead as it would be if you tried to leave?”

 

Baekhyun stares silently down at his lap while thinking. He's... dead...? Well, he has never really thought about it. But now when someone mentions it, he does realize that much of what the chauffeur says is true. Where he lived before, at Chanyeol's mansion, he was a little more free and alive than where he will be going now. He could read, just like Mr. Kim taught him, and he was allowed to speak his mind from time to time. But he was still forced to do whatever people around him wanted him to do.

 

“Sorry, I shouldn't have opened my mouth.”
“No... You're not wrong...”
“Shall we get going?”
“Yeah... Can you just... give me one more second?”

 

The chauffeur nods as Baekhyun takes a deep breath. He knows very well that when he arrives to his new home, he will be stuck there until he either gets sent away somewhere else or till he dies. He's kind of scared and he's hurt, but that's how his life looks like. If he could change it, he would.

He would give away his whole life to the Death if he could live just one more month or even just one more day with Chanyeol again. He would even dare to say that he's ready to sacrifice his soul to the devil to be able to live just a little longer with Chanyeol. But, that won't happen. Baekhyun will live without Chanyeol, even if it hurts.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter