Goodbye

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up by the weird sound of books falling to the ground and quiet voices behind him. He sat up to look over at his parents who were taking down all of Baekhyuns books from the little bookshelf. Baekhyun stared at them, why are they taking down his books?

 

 

“Mom, dad, what are you doing?”
“Packing.”
“P-Packing...”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the word echo in his head as he stared at them, choosing books for him and talked quiet to each others. Baekhyun got up as he ran over to stop them, he doesn't want them to pack yet! He mean he doesn't going to leave today, right?

 

 

“Stop packing, please. It's not like I must go today, right?”

 

 

Baekhyun watched his parents look down at him, they didn't answer him and just stood there and stared at him.

 

 

“Right?”

 

 

Baekhyuns voice sounded unsure and he wasn't sure if he was able to hold it steady for much longer.

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah... As your mother I can't lie to you, how much I want to say; no, you're not leaving today. We got orders to pack your things today, and I'm pretty sure that this is your last day here.”
“Then why are you packing?! I don't want to spend my day with packing my things! I'm not leaving you! I refuse to leave-!”
“No you don't Baekhyun-ah. As your father is my job to help you and support you too, but I also have the job to tell you that you need to do the right thing. Listen, I know you're scared and sad, but this isn't the last time we will see each others.”
“But... But what about me?”
“What do you mean?”
“Why have no one asked me how I feel about this? Why won't anyone ask me if it's okay?”
“I will tell you everything as soon we are done. Now, do you want all your books with you or-?”
“I only want those three.”

 

 

Baekhyun pointed at three books that are his favorite. He got two of them from his parents and the last one from Mr. Kim and Hana. They nodded a little as they packed the books down and let the rest stand in the bookshelf. Baekhyun stared at them as they packed his few belongings, he can't do it himself?

 

 

“Uh, shouldn't I be the one packing-?”
“No, you take it easy my little baby! Mommy will help you out and make you some yummy food!”
“Mom, I'm not-”
“And I will make daddy play with you and-”
“Mom, stop it. You just hurt yourself.”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at his mother who seemed to have lost her mind. She must be stuck in a shock that makes her think that he's a child again. His father sighed as he grabbed his wife and told Baekhyun to just pack the rest of his things, they had to talk a little.

 

Baekhyun nodded as he thought through this. He had nightmares the whole night and he had a hard time to sleep, but still he's sure about this. He won't survive this, without his parents he will be lost. He can't remember the rules nor anything at all to be honest. All he knows is that he must do everything his master says, and show him respect and so many other stuff he can't remember!

 

Baekhyun packed done his clothes, the pain in his heart ached as he got up to see his parents. His father came down from the stairs and smiled a little as he stopped Baekhyun from going up.

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah, we have to talk, you and me. Man to man.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he followed his father down again and they sat down on his parents bed. Baekhyun looked at his father who sighed as he tried to find a good beginning.

 

 

“Well, you know when you're grow up you have to take responsibility, like I did with my father. I got to learn the garden skill and how to repair different of kinds of stuff. But you my son, you have learned everything from me and your mother, and we are proud of you. I promise you, I can't be prouder over you.”
“Thanks dad, I do my best for you.”
“But like I said, it's time for you to leave us and this mansion and take your own responsibility for your new home. You have to remember the rules and it's a must. The only rule that the rich people knows about is the one that is written in the law book. You remember it, right?”
“Always do as your master or masters say, no matter what.”
“Good, you seem have to learned something without us telling you it.”
“Mrs. Kim screamed at me like that all the time... Sorry for being so much trouble for you.”
“Baekhyun, I'm serious when I'm telling you this, and I'm saying this to make sure that you are prepared. People today are different from this family, they might do things to you that you can't imagine. I want you to be careful, someone who looks like you have a dangerous fate sometimes. But back to what I said. You know that we have more rules, me and your mom, that our people have wrote for us.”
“Our people?”

 

 

Baekhyun blinked, they have an own people? Baekhyun blinked at his father who just ruffled his hair as he nodded.

 

 

“The Trash-class are one, we stick together and suffer together. But, here is a list of the rules, you must learn them and try to follow them as much as you can. But, these rules are just a second hand rules. A rule I want you to follow is the rules me and your mom made up for a long time ago, that we have followed our whole life.”
“What is it? Tell me, I won't tell anyone about it.”
“It's not a secret Baekhyun-ah, but don't go around and brag about it. The rules is simple; Always follow your heart.”
“Follow my heart? Like my feelings?”
“Just follow your heart and you will understand one day. But you are already living that way, because you want to protect your mom, right?”
“Yes... Oh, my heart told me to protect her!”
“Exactly. Now, go up and eat something your mom made. We want the rest of the time to just be with you. Oh and Baekhyun, don't ever, under any situations, do not break the written rule we talked about. If you do... Well, we will not be able to see you more.”
“O-Okay.”

 

 

Baekhyun hurried up, mostly to eat as fast as possible so he could spend as much time with his parents alone. He doesn't wanna waste his precious time left with his family, because who knows when they will see each others again. If they now will see each others again...

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun had been with his parents the whole day, they had talked to him, helped him to understand things he didn't understand, but mostly they hugged him and made promises to him. They promised a lot, like they would see him again, that he was going to be alright, that he was going to have it better someday, and lastly they promised that they would try to get him back.

 

All these promises felt like lies, Baekhyun have learned that they have no right in this world, the trash people are just worthless humans who they can use to make life easier for everyone else. But some people, like Mr. Kim, thinks that it's wrong and helps them out a little at least, like learning out how to read and write.

 

But, the time passed Baekhyun fast. When they heard Mr. Kim call them, Baekhyun felt how his heart finally burst in to pieces. Baekhyun looked at his parents who looked hurt, but they tried to smile but their smiles died into a depressed expression. Baekhyun got up from the bed as he grabbed his bag, he only had the few clothes and three books in it.

 

His parents followed him up as they looked at a smiling and overjoyed smirking Mrs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter