Once A Trash, Always A Trash

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun opened his eyes as he yawned tired. He has no idea what time it is, but he gets a feeling that it's already passed lunch time. Baekhyun looked around him to find Chanyeol lie beside him still sleeping. Baekhyun felt how he smiled like a fool, seeing Chanyeol like this is kind of cute.

 

“Who knew you could be this cute?”

 

Baekhyun mumbled quiet as he carefully turned around in Chanyeol's embrace. Baekhyun then let his left and carefully Chanyeol's cheek. Chanyeol mumbled something in his sleep as he hugged Baekhyun a little tighter and made Baekhyun realize that they both are still in the bed.

 

“You're... being way to close sometimes... But I love you.”

 

Chanyeol smiled in his sleep as Baekhyun carefully tried to sneak out of the giant's embrace. But before he even could sit up, something stopped him and it wasn't Chanyeol. Baekhyun whined silent as he put a hand on his back right above his , why does it hurt so much? Like seriously, it's burning of pain.

 

“Yah... Don't even think about it...”

 

Chanyeol mumbled tired as he pulled Baekhyun back into his embrace and opened his eyes. Baekhyun stared straight into Chanyeol's eyes as his eyes felt a little teary at the moment.

 

“You think that after last night you will be perfectly fine today?”
“You meanie! You knew this would happen!”

 

Baekhyun whined as Chanyeol smiled apologizing and leaned in to leave peck on Baekhyun's forehead. He then pulled out a little as he smiled his charming smile and it somewhat looked even more charming with his morning hair

 

“I'm sorry, I didn't plan to take you on like this. I wanted to take it slow, but I... You have no idea how much I have wanted to do this with you.”
“Are you going to make me cry and rush out of here like you have done to everyone else?”
“Yah, didn't I tell you to not think of me like that. Please.”
“Okay, I'm just asking. I want to be on the safe side, I want to be sure that you won't ever leave me. Because if you say you love someone like me, a trash boy with no real home, then you must either be joking with me or else you're a total fool.”
“Then I'm a total fool.”
“No, you're my total fool.”

 

Chanyeol smiled as he leaned in and kissed Baekhyun passionate. They both pulled out when they had to breathe again as Chanyeol smiled like a fool. But in the middle of their cozy sweet morning cuddling, the doorbell downstairs rang through the mansion.

 

“Now what? Who can be here?”
“I should get up and-”
“No, your is too painful, I saw your face earlier.”
“Then who will get it? A ghost?”
“No, me of course.”

 

Chanyeol smiled as he kissed Baekhyun quickly before he got up of the bed with ease. Baekhyun felt how he pouted at the giant, how can it be that he's perfectly fine while his hurts more than anything else?

 

“I will be back up as fast I have fixed the business by the door.”
“Okay... Don't take too long, I will miss you.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled light but cutely before hurried to get a pair of fresh underwear on and then a t-shirt and a pair sweatpants. Then he rushed out of the room as Baekhyun lied alone in the big bed. He kind of feels uneasy without Chanyeol beside him, this bed is huge and it feels like it will swallow him if he isn't careful.

Baekhyun lied in the bed for minutes, he knows that since he held in Chanyeol's cellphone after a while and stared at the clock. After 15 minutes, Chanyeol came back up to the room. He didn't say anything when he came in and Baekhyun forced himself to sit up and held the blanket over his chest.

 

“Hey, what's going on?”
“Stuff.”
“Why are you in such a hurry?”

 

Chanyeol changed his clothes fast and then rushed into the bathroom to fix his hair. Baekhyun begun to feel worried, what is going on? Baekhyun forced himself off the bed as he stood with only the blanket around him.

 

“Chanyeol-”
“Not now Baekhyun, please-”
“What is going on? Are you leaving?”
“I have to.”
“Why? Has something happened? Can I help you with anything? And what about food?”
“I will eat something on the way, please just take it easy today.”
“But what has happened?”
“It's nothing you have to worry about.”
“But you're worried, aren't you? Why are you-?”
“It's something you shouldn't care about, so please just ignore this.”
“I get it... Y-You don't want to tell me... I get it...”

 

Baekhyun felt hurt to be honest, he hates it when Chanyeol keeps something away from him. But it's none of his business, even though Chanyeol keeps tell him that Baekhyun that he loves him and that everything is alright.

 

“Baekhyun, please don't get grumpy.”
“I'm not grumpy, it's okay. It's none of my business, so just go.”
“Baek-”
“Go. You were in a hurry, weren't you? You should just go, I will clean up here.”
“Baekhyun-”
“Chanyeol please, just go.”

 

Baekhyun held his voice steady as he tried to smile at him. Chanyeol walked over and left a quick peck on Baekhyun's forehead before he left the room. Baekhyun waited until Chanyeol had closed the front door downstairs before he let out a sigh.

 

“I get it... You don't want to tell a trash about rich people's business... I get it...”

 

Baekhyun wrapped the blanket tighter around him before he left Chanyeol's room and went down to his own room. He found himself new fresh clothes before he went back up to Chanyeol's room and gathered all the dirty laundry and sheets. He decided that it's probably the best to clean it all now before it will smell or before someone will find out about what they have been doing when no one was around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter