Missing You...

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“No... Not that either... Have already tried that too... And that one too... And this one too... And this one... And... this one... as well... W-Wait, this one...? Oh no, this one too...”

 

Chanyeol sighed as he put away a pile of papers which are listed with so called “solutions” to his problems. Nothing works... Chanyeol sighs tired as he stared at the time, it's still only 6 pm, he can still make it somewhere if he leaves now...

 

“Chanyeol, I'm back. I can help you out now if you-”
“Oh... Yura noona... I'm sorry, I was planning to head out and-”
“Don't you want to see Baekhyun again?”
“O-Of course I do, but... I think it's better if we're away from each other for a while.”
“Why? Don't you miss him?”
“Of course I do, but... it won't be that convincing with the whole breakup thing if I start to get near Baekhyun again.”
“Oh...”
“Let's take it another time.”

 

Chanyeol got up and walked over to his closet while Yura watched him from the door opening. She didn't say anything while Chanyeol picked out some clothes and got changed before he fixed his hair. He has no idea where he should go, but he just wants to go out. Not that he feels happy to be without Baekhyun, it's rather the opposite.

 

“Well then, see you later-”
“Where are you going?”
“Out.”
“Where?”
“With Kris and the others.”
“I asked where and not with who! Where are you going?”
“To a club or two maybe?”
“Chanyeol-”
“It's just to convince everyone, I promise.”

 

Yura didn't look that happy but she didn't say anything else when Chanyeol grabbed his phone and walked out of his room. He's planning to be out the whole night, to have fun and to forget all his pain.

 

“Have fun...”

 

Yura mostly mumbled after Chanyeol who waved goodbye to her as he got down to the big hallway where maids and servants passed him by. Chanyeol got his jacket and shoes on on his way out. The fresh air surrounded Chanyeol as he stepped out to the a little cold air. Chanyeol walked over to a car and knocked on the window when he saw a chauffeur sit in it.

 

“S-Sir Chanyeol, what can I help you with?”
“Drive me to Kris' place please.”
“A-As you wish sir.”

 

Chanyeol got into the car before the chauffeur took him to Kris' place. Chanyeol text Kris that he would come by and Kris seemed to have predicted Chanyeol's actions before he even had texted him.

 

“Yo Kris! I'm on my way to your place, just
so you know! / Chanyeol.”

“I knew you would come, so just come in,
but don't flirt with any maids!
/ Kris.”

“Yah! That won't happen! But do you want
to come with me and go out to some clubs
tonight? Or is Mr. Wu Yifan too busy?
/ Chanyeol.”

“Shut up you derp giant. I can go out
whenever I want or feel like it! / Kris.”

“Then you're coming with me! Good! I will
be at your place around 10 minutes!
/ Chanyeol.”

“Whatever, just come in for now.
/ Kris.”

 

Chanyeol sighed as he put away his phone and stared out through the window. His hand automatically touched the empty seat beside him as his heart begun to ache. He truly... He truly wants Baekhyun to come back... But right now... Right now Baekhyun is so much more safe and happier where he is... He's with his family and he's safe...

Chanyeol felt how he sighed as he tried to shake away the thoughts, but they just kept coming back to him. He doesn't want to think about Baekhyun right now! He wants to think about something else, like about partying and drinking and dancing! But... But no matter how hard he tries... He won't be able to overcome his aching heart that is screaming for Baekhyun...

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

It's weird... It's really weird... Baekhyun truly thought that Chanyeol would call Mr. Kim and tell him that he wants to speak to Baekhyun. He said he would if he would get lonely, but... But he hasn't called... Not even once...

 

“Baekhyun, can you cut the rest of the vegetables please?”
“Yes mom.”

 

Baekhyun grabbed the knife and begun to cut the vegetables that was left after his mother had to rush away to get some dishes after Mrs. Kim's tea party. Baekhyun stood silent in the kitchen as the only sound was made from the knife that hit the cutting board. Baekhyun listened to the silence from the house as he almost sighed.

At the Park mansion there is always someone who runs around in the house, either it's a maid or servant, but there is still someone who always runs around. Also, Chanyeol's usually gaming and TV watching echoes through the corridors sometimes or when Yura has her stereo on the max volume.

It was never silent but Mr. Kim's mansion is so... sound isolated. Hana is at a friends place today, maybe that's why it's so quite? And Mrs. Kim is still in the garden with one of her friends. And Mr. Kim is in his office and is working as usual.

 

“I'm sorry if I was gone long. How is it going with the cutting?”
“It's going well...”
“Hey honey... Are you alright?”
“Mm... Just deep in thought.”
“I see... Ah, I almost forgot! Mr. Kim wants to speak with you when you have time.”
“Oh... Okay.”

 

Baekhyun finished with the cutting before he helped his mother to settle the table. It's soon dinner time but the food won't be done until later. Baekhyun then asked his mother if he could do anything else, but she just told him to go and see Mr. Kim for now.

Baekhyun slowly and carefully walked over to Mr. Kim's office before he took a deep breath. He's actually quite worried or rather nervous, but he doesn't want to show that to Mr. Kim. So Baekhyun took another deep breath before he knocked on the door to the office.

 

“Come in!”

 

Baekhyun slowly opened the door before he stepped into the room where Mr. Kim sits behind his desk. He's as busy as usual, just like Chanyeol usually is. Baekhyun wonders if Chanyeol is still as busy as usual or if he's even working properly.

 

“Ah Baekhyun, there you are. Come in, please.”

 

Baekhyun closed the door behind him before he walked over to the desk as Mr. Kim gestured Baekhyun to sit down on the chair in front of his desk. Baekhyun slowly sat down on the chair as he put his hands on his lap to hide his almost trembling hands.

 

“How have your first two weeks been here? Are you getting back to your old routines?”
“Ah yes, I'm fully back to my old routines.”
“That's good to hear. Well, I mostly called you here about Hana. You have watched over her well, but now it's time for her to have more classes during the days, so you will have more free time. So I thought that maybe you could help me with sorting out my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter