Chanyeols Secret Plan

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun worked hard, hard to please his master, but also to please himself. Okay, this might sound totally wrong for you, but he mean his servant job. You see, Baekhyun know Chanyeol has begun to act weird around him. But still, Chanyeol was still a little diva then and then. And Baekhyun never thought Chanyeol would come up with such weird and tiring jobs for Baekhyun.

 

For an example, Baekhyun had to cut the whole gardens grass... with only a small scissor. Or another example is that Baekhyun had to clean every doorknob in the whole mansion, and there are around 69 doors, and one door have to knobs, one of each side. 60 x 2 = 120 knobs. And damn those knobs are hard to clean sometimes.

 

Well, those were only two examples, there are many more, like Baekhyun had to wipe all 200 plates and 300 glasses, plus all the 220 knifes and 220 forks along with 220 spoons. Yeah, that took Baekhyun around 11 hours to finish. And he so hope he never have to do it ever again.

 

Baekhyun though felt to be honest glad. Glad that he's not someone who is in the way for his master and annoys him. To be honest, Baekhyun is scared. Scared that Chanyeol will send him away to someone else because Baekhyun isn't any good for him. And everyone knows, that being rejected by someone you have a crush on is like the worst thing that can happen. Or almost the worst thing that can happen.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun sat on the library floor, he had gotten one of this ridiculous hard and annoying jobs from Chanyeol. But this one didn't Baekhyun really mind. He's job was to put all the books in alphabetic order, from A – Z. Baekhyun took his time, to wipe all the books and to clean the bookshelves as well before he begun to put up the books in order.

 

He stood and sat in there for probably 8 hours straight, no lunch, no breaks, no bathroom breaks, just a long damn concentration that he never could let go. When he finally put up the last book and smiled at his work, he heard applauds behind him and turned around to find his master Chanyeol stand lending against the door frame.

 

Chanyeol was smiling, still having his work costume on, but his tie was hanging a little lose, and to be honest, a little y. His hair was a little messy, and his smirk made him look like a typical bad boy in one of Baekhyuns drama books he keep love to read.

 

 

“Wow, you made it. It looks like you finally have done everything I wanted someone to do. But I have nothing left for you to do during the days I'm gone.”

 

 

Baekhyun suddenly felt the fear grab him, is Chanyeol saying... that he will send Baekhyun away? For real?! Baekhyun wanted to cry, probably beg and plead as well, but he couldn't move to be honest.

 

 

“Hey, why so pale all of the sudden? I didn't say I would punish you. But like I said, I don't have any jobs for you to do now when I'm going to work all day... So I guess I have to...”

 

 

Chanyeol stood up straight, making Baekhyun feel how he would begun to cry. What did he do wrong? He did everything Chanyeol wanted, and almost more. Isn't he like the best servant you can have? Okay, maybe he's not that pretty, and maybe he's annoying, and maybe he's a trash, but he's loyal!

 

 

“I guess you will have some free time, so... Why don't you, I don't know, read a book?”
“I-I read a lot already, but sure, that would... Be nice, master Chanyeol.”
“Gosh, you look much better already. Not as pale as a ghost. But hey, can you get my tea a little earlier today?”
“Y-Yes, of course! It's coming right away master Chanyeol!”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who hurried away as Chanyeol chuckle and walked up to his own room to change clothes.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol thought about what Luhan had told him some days ago. That the only way to get Baekhyun to like him, without forcing him of course, was to be more nice towards him. But to be honest Chanyeol didn't want to be nice just like that. So he started slowly to be nicer.

 

Examples are following; he smiled a lot at Baekhyun, like real smiles. He tried to not make a to huge mess in his room, and he even put his clothes on his chair instead everywhere on the floor. He invited Baekhyun to play video games more often with him, and he actually even tried to make him sit down and drink tea and eat sweets with him then and then.

 

But since Baekhyun seemed suspicious towards all Chanyeols small new kindness, he tried to weight it up with hard work. Like all those ridiculous and obvious mean jobs. But it was worth it, because now Chanyeol can't really come up with anything Baekhyun can do (if not stripping for him that is, but that is way too mean).

 

But now, when Baekhyun has more free time, Chanyeol hope he will use it well. Maybe he will start a hobby, or read more, or visit his parents, or anything to be honest. But the sad is, Chanyeol would find Baekhyun mostly reading. And reading is kind of... sad. It's good and all too, but closing himself in to a fantasy world all the time... is that really so good? Why don't he go and visit his parents? After all, what Chanyeol has understood is that Baekhyun miss his parents a lot. But he doesn't go and visit them when he has a lot of free time over?

 

Chanyeol sighed for himself, his plan that Luhan mostly made up, is going... pretty okay. But Baekhyun seem, to be honest, less and less like Chanyeol, and he has no idea why. Maybe Baekhyun really doesn't like Chanyeol at all and this is just a hopeless dream Chanyeol is having?

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol came back from work, he has been a good boy way to long now. He wants to go out and party, maybe have a few drinks, talk to his friends, dance and laugh, but he doesn't want to hook up with any random girl or boy. No, he actually has his eyes on someone else, and that is his precious Bacon.

 

Yes, Chanyeol has come up with a code name for Baekhyun, and it's Bacon. And Luhan finds this very ridiculous and obvious, but he just agree with it. Chanyeol had to push his thoughts away as he walked up to his room and found it for once empty, where is Baekhyun?

 

Baekhyun usually stands in his room, smiling kind and helps him to choose clothes or get him tea or some snacks. But the boy is... gone. Chanyeol hurried to change clothes and waited for about 15 minutes before he begun to wonder for real, where is Baekhyun?

 

Chanyeol decided to go on a haunt, not literally, but he will find Baekhyun. Chanyeol walked out from his room and down to the kitchen, the chefs and one of the maids stared shocked and surprised at Chanyeol who sighed when Baekhyun wasn't found in here. He continued to the library, that was only empty. And then to Baekhyuns room, but it was as empty and lonely as Chanyeol felt.

 

 

“Master Chanyeol, sir what are you doing?”

 

 

Chanyeol turned to one of the young maids that were smiling kind at him. Chanyeol closed the door to Baekhyuns room almost awkwardly and turned to her, wondering if he should ask her if she knew where Baekhyun were or not.

 

 

“Well, I'm looking for my own servant, which is surprisingly hard today. Have you seen Baekhyun-ah?”
“Ah, right! That was what I had forgot. Young Baekhyun had to go and visit his parents today, something with special day for him and his family. He apologize deeply for not being here to serve you, but apparently their family's deep tradition is today.”
“It's okay, really. I just got a little surprised. I thought he barely dared to left the mansion without me or someone else.”
“He was scared, I could tell, but he still smiled and pretend it was nothing. He's really strong that kid, I admire him a lot. You're lucky, to have someone like him. He never complain, not even once.”
“Really? You're lying. He must have complained once loud.”
“No, not even once. He just keep babbling about how kind and nice you are, and he kind of wants you to sound like his savior.”
“R-Really? Don't lie right in to my face. I hate people who lies.”
“Chanyeol sir, I'm not lying. He's just so innocent and don't know what you really are-”
“Oh he knows, he's not that stupid. I have caught him, reading books about things I have done and so on. But I have noticed something funny, he likes to read a lot, especially about romance and love.”
“Of course, he's deeply in love with someone. He keep talk about this person like he's in love and I know who it is. I have met him many times.”
“Y-You have? Well, that's... interesting I guess. Well, since Baekhyun is go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter