Worries

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Dammit, where is that man?”
“Don't worry sir, I will ask my spies to try to find his new location.”
“Whatever, just get me home.”
“We're almost there, please be a little more patient. I don't think anything has happened-”
“I don't care, I have this bad feeling and I want to see Baekhyun now. Don't try to talk calmly to me, it won't help.”
“Sorry young master, I won't talk calmly to you then. I will speed up right away.”

 

Chanyeol nodded frustrated as he stared out through the window. Why does he have this stupid feeling? What has happened? Something has happened, right? Chanyeol felt how his hands grabbed each other and how he nervously bit his lower lip. He really hopes everything is alright at home.

 

“Sir... It seems something was wrong like you said!”
“W-What?! What is it?!”
“The door is wide open, something isn't right here!”
“Stop the car by the entrance, quickly!”

 

Chanyeol almost roared at the chauffeur who did as he said. Chanyeol jumped out of the car before it even had stopped as he rushed towards the door that stood open. When he stepped in all he could see was the terrible sight he definitely didn't want to see.

 

“B... B-Baek... Baekhyun... Baekhyun! BAEKHYUN!”

 

Chanyeol ran over to the boy who lied on the floor by the stairs like a lifeless doll. His body was bleeding from both arms and legs and his head looked deadly hit.

 

“C-Call and ambulance! Quickly!”
“Yes sir!”
“Baekhyun, stay with me! Please stay with me!”

 

Chanyeol desperately grabbed Baekhyun's hand, it felt weird, like he had broken it. What had happened? Did he trip? Did he slip in the middle of the stairs? Did he carry the laundry or something? Chanyeol knew that all his thoughts was incorrect because around Baekhyun's neck was one of his own neckties tied to him. Chanyeol removed it quickly, feeling how his hands trembled and how the thoughts spun around inside his head.

 

“You're not going to die... You can't die... I won't allow you to die... Baekhyun...”
“Young master, the ambulance will be here within two minutes!”

 

Chanyeol just nodded as his hands desperately grabbed Baekhyun's hand. He wants to cry so badly right now, but he can't. If he does, he will show weakness to everyone who will be here later. He has to be strong, he has to think clear and support Baekhyun.

 

“Just one more minute Baekhyun... Please hold out for just one more minute...”

 

Chanyeol mumbled quietly as his chauffeur stood by the door and waited for the ambulance to show up. When Chanyeol could hear the sirens to the ambulance, his heart felt a little relieved, but everything isn't over yet. Baekhyun has to make it to the hospital and get better soon.

 

“This way, hurry!”
“What has happened?”
“Someone must have pushed him down the stairs. Please take him to hospital right away-”
“Sir, isn't that... a trash?”
“You got any problem with that?! This is my servant and I need him to continue my work with ease! The Park family works hard to get those people's right back! Do you got a problem with that or not?!”
“N-No sir! Every life is important!”
“I know that, get him to hospital and treat him like a normal person! Don't tell anyone he's a trash, got it?!”
“Yes sir!”

 

The ambulance men was fast to carefully check Baekhyun's back, it looks like it isn't broken. Chanyeol watched the men carefully get Baekhyun out to the ambulance as Chanyeol turned to his chauffeur fast.

 

“Lock up the place, check every window, hatch or any place someone could have sneaked in! Then call my parents and sister, tell them everything that has happened! I will take the car!”
“W-Wait, young master! Do you want me to drive you?!”
“No! I will drive myself!”

 

Chanyeol caught the keys the chauffeur threw him, he understood that Chanyeol won't listen to him and would only refuse to let him drive. Chanyeol got into the car as he was fast to follow the ambulance towards the hospital. All he can do right now is to drive to the hospital and make sure Baekhyun gets fully treated to his wounds.

 

***

 

“Is it true?! Did Baekhyun really get hurt?!”
“Sadly enough, yes. I went out for a short while and when I came back, I found him at the end of the stairs, bleeding and he has broken many bones.”
“What happened?! Did he trip?! Did he slip at something?!”
“He... He got attacked.”
“Attacked?! Why?! Who?! How do you know that?!”
“The doctors confirmed it, Baekhyun has wounds from punches and kicks but he was also struggled with one of my neckties in my room. My room and the room next to it is in a huge chaos, someone was there and sneaked around.”
“It couldn't have been Baekhyun, he would never steal or sell anything from us. But why would someone...? What about the security? Anything on the cameras?”
“That's the hard thing, there is nothing recorded on the cameras. I'm afraid that we can't do anything about this now.”
“We're on our way home today, please watch over Baekhyun carefully.”
“, you don't have to tell me that... Don't you know...? I-I love him.”

 

Chanyeol mumbled in his car as he felt how he blushed yet felt worried. He's in the car alone, but he's scared that someone would still hear him. But that's impossible, right?

 

“Y-You love... him? I mean, you have told him that?”
“I won't go into details, but Baekhyun definitely knows I love him... But I'm afraid that someone else also knows that... And I think that is the source of this sudden attack.”
“Have you... told mom and dad about it? About you and Baekhyun?”
“Are you crazy? I have no idea how to say it to them... That I'm into boys and fell in love with my own servant who's innocent and got hurt because of me and my stupid feelings for him-”
“Stop it you idiot, don't blame yourself. Where are you right now?”
“Outside the hospital, in my car. I don't dare to talk inside the hospital about this, you never know who's in there and hears you.”
“Listen, we're on our way home now so don't worry. Mom and dad says we will be home within two hours, okay?”
“Okay, please hurry...”
“We will, we promise. Bye Chanyeol.”
”Bye...”

 

Chanyeol hung-up on the phone as he sighed a little quiet. He should get back to Baekhyun inside the hospital, but he's being operated in this very moment anyway. But Chanyeol can't just sit here and wait for Baekhyun to get better, he wants to do something for the boy. After all... It's probably his fault that Baekhyun... got hurt from the beginning.

 

“If he... If I... Maybe I... should have listened to him? He did warn me... and all I did... was to ignore it... Is it... my fault that he got hurt? Or was it just a... coincidence?”

 

Chanyeol mumbled as he sighed annoyed. Before he could leave the car, his phone begun to ring again as he was fast to pick it up and answer it.

 

“Park Chanyeol here.”
“Dude! Where are you?! What has happened?!”
“Oh... Kris... Well... Something has happened...”
“I know that you idiot! Where are you?!”
“At the hospital.”
“What happened?! Are you alright?!”
“I'm fine, but... Baekhyun isn't.”
“Baekhyun...? What happened to him?”
“We suspects that he got attacked. There are signs that so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter