The Turn

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun doesn't remember when he begun to walk around with a ridiculous smile on his lips, or when he could go up in the morning without feeling the inch tired nor annoyed. Everything just felt so... positive.

 

Baekhyun don't know why, he just feels like he's walking on clouds all the time, and he has never been feeling like this before. And he can't help to feel his stomach get filled with butterflies all the time Chanyeol glance over at him, smiling this wonderful smile at him that Baekhyun can die for.

 

Baekhyun don't know why he blush like a fool, letting his cheeks get all warm and red whenever Chanyeol would touch him a little simple, or when he would remember their little picnic. He don't know where to go or do whenever he starts blushing and feeling all weird.

 

Baekhyun though knows what's wrong with him, he's in love. But like he has told Chanyeol, he's not supposed to be. Not with Chanyeol, not with anyone in Chanyeol's class, no one in this society that is higher ranked than him. But still, he is. And he can't hide it, not from Chanyeol anyway.

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Baekhyun, have you seen my phone?”

 

 

Chanyeol stood and looked confused around, Baekhyun were busy with making the bed, changing sheets like he always do every other week. Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol, to the confused giant who checked his pockets, the desk and even under the bed himself.

 

 

“No, I haven't. Do you want me to look for it for you?”
“You can help me.”
“As you want master.”

 

 

Chanyeol gave Baekhyun an odd look, and Baekhyun realized his mistake as he smiled forgiving fast.

 

 

“Sorry, I mean Chanyeol, not master.”
“Good, you have to start to stop say that word, I don't like it.”
“As you want, sir.”
“Don't use that word either.”
“What word?”
“Sir, I don't like that either.”
“Then Mr. Park?”
“No, definitely not, it makes it sound like I'm at my work.”
“Oh, sorry. Then what about... Young Mr. Park?”
“You sound like my grandpa when you say that.”
“Then what am I supposed to say, or more precisely, what am I supposed to call you?”
“Chanyeol, like normal people do.”
“But... I'm not... normal.”

 

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun who felt ashamed for saying that, he knows that Chanyeol hates to hear it. To hear that Baekhyun isn't like him, that he's not supposed to have such a close bound with his master like they have.

 

 

“You are normal, here you are.”
“No, Chanyeol, I'm not. I'm not normal, not even close to it. I can't be normal, we can't be normal-”
“Please stop it, I don't want to hear that anymore. Please, just don't mention it again.”
“But Chanyeol... Isn't that your phone?”

 

 

Baekhyun was about to say something again, to argue against Chanyeol. But he felt that he couldn't, that if he did he would be a bad servant who questioned everything Chanyeol thought and said. Baekhyun just walked over the window, on the window frame laid Chanyeols phone, vibrating.

 

 

“Someone is calling you, Chanyeol.”
“Oh darn it, I forgot about Kris again.”

 

 

Chanyeol kind of swore as he took the phone, hurrying to answer and right away begun the chat with his best friend. Baekhyun just smiled, happy that he could help Chanyeol as he returned to the bed. Baekhyun kept make the bed as he heard Chanyeol talk, mentioning a lot about work, but also something about a party. But of course Baekhyun stopped listen to his own master, not wanting to know about his private life like this, not wanting to know that Chanyeol will go out and come back with... with some random girl or boy.

 

 

***

 

 

“Baekhyun, have you seen my phone again?”
“It's on your drawer, over there.”
“Oh, haha thanks, I kind of lose it all the time.”
“No problem Chanyeol, it's my job to help you, right?”
“Haha, I guess it is. But Baek... Why are you scrubbing the floor for the ninth time this week? I mean, isn't it clean enough?”

 

 

 

Baekhyun smiled awkward up at Chanyeol who shook his head with a laughter and walked over to his drawer, grabbing his phone as he walked back to Baekhyun. Baekhyun let his attention stay on the floor, mostly because he thought Chanyeol had walked back to his bed to laze around in it for some more. But apparently not.

 

Baekhyun almost jumped a little startled when a fast hand snatched the floor brush out from Baekhyun's hand, making him stare up towards the direction where Chanyeol stood and held the brush with a smirk on his lips.

 

 

“C-Chanyeol, I-I were using that-”
“I know.”
“C-Can I get it back?”
“No, I don't want you to keep scrubbing the floor.”
“But I have to finish this.”
“Then take it from me.”
“I-I can't-”
“You can, stop hesitate and don't be such a chicken. Take it.”
“It's rude for someone like me to-”
“Baekhyun, do I have to order you to take it from me?”

 

 

Chanyeol stared both daring and playful at Baekhyun who understood now, Chanyeol is just playing around with him. Baekhyun got up, knowing this will be hard, like Chanyeol is much taller than him, and Baekhyun isn't that tall.

 

 

“Please can I get it back?”

 

 

Baekhyun's plan is simple, use aegyo. He hasn't tried it on Chanyeol yet, but he tried to sound as cute as possible as Chanyeol smirked and held up the brush higher up in the air as he smirked.

 

 

“Take it, without using aegyo.”
“Oh come on! Give it to me!”
“Take it!”

 

 

Chanyeol let Baekhyun try to jump and snatch the brush out from Chanyeol's hand, that is not working. Baekhyun probably jumped like a bunny, up and down until he almost touched the brush and let Chanyeol hold it even further up in the air as Baekhyun felt a little frustrated.

 

 

“Give it back your giant! I'm a minion! This is not fair!”
“Haha, you're so cute when you're jumping! It's like watching a small bunny or puppy jumping!”
“I will get it!”

 

 

Baekhyun kept trying, trying to jump until he begun to get tired. Okay, jumping is not an option anymore. Instead he decided to try to climb up on Chanyeol, grabbing the giant's arm and tried to pull it down, but damn his y muscles is literally lifting Baekhyun up along with the brush.

 

 

“It's unfair! Chanyeol! Give it back! Haha, I won't give up until you give it to me!”
“It's fine with me!”

 

 

Baekhyun wanted to laugh, Chanyeol looked so funny while smirking and trying to not laugh. Baekhyun realized that he probably looked like a fool, hanging on Chanyeol's arm and tried to reach the brush.

 

After a while of trying to get the brush in the more physical and forcing way, Baekhyun got an idea, something he doesn't really like to use but he decided he would do that. He were fast to run around Chanyeol and literally, which he hesitated a lot to do in his head, jumped up on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter