The Surprise

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun looked at himself, he was clean, he was smelling something weird, he had new clothes that looked weird in his eyes and lastly he had two maids giggling over something he don't understand.

 

 

“So Baekhyun, how old are you?”
“I'm 17 years old.”
“Wow, a big boy. Hihi, sorry but we are older than you.”
“But you don't look that old to me.”

 

 

They giggle again as they stared with dazzling eyes over at Baekhyun who blushed and hide his face by looked away, trying to not show them his reddening cheeks.

 

 

“Oh silly, we are actually 23 years old.”
“Yeah, and we got our jobs here because Mr. and Mrs. Park are so kind.”
“Though you should watch out for master Chanyeol.”
“That boy is mean, irritating and just-”
“Evil.”
“I think you two shouldn't judge someone just because he look and behaves a little rude, maybe he's hiding something deep and sensitive inside him?”

 

 

The girls giggle more as Baekhyun blinked, what is wrong with those two? They suddenly stopped and begun to push him again against the door.

 

 

“Now now, we must hurry and let the masters see you.”
“They are waiting for you!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how his face almost went pale, he's going to see them now?! This time he really must be calm, stay calm and sharped and everything will be fine! That is what his father always used to say to him. Baekhyun walked after the young maids as they knocked on a door and smiled kind at Baekhyun who got more and more shy, and nervous. Still he tried his best to hold himself calm.

 

 

“Okay, we going in first and you follow us, okay?”
“O-Okay.”

 

 

Baekhyun held back his nervousness as good as possible as they opened the door and stepped in. He walked after them and lucky him that he's shorter than them both.

 

 

“Well?”
“He's here.”
“Then bring him in here please.”
“We did.”
“But where is he?”
“Right here.”

 

 

The two girls split up and showed Baekhyun up for four persons, two adults and two younger people. Baekhyun didn't know if he should smile, bow or just stand there awkwardly. What is he supposed to do in this situation?! Baekhyun smiled a little shyly as he tried to not look to uncomfortable.

 

 

“So this is what you got?”

 

 

A boy asked, or he looked to be almost an adult. Anyway, Baekhyun didn't know what he talked about, so he just stand quiet and looked down at the floor, god he's to shy and nervous to say anything!

 

 

“What's your name?”
“M-My name is B-Byun Baekhyun.”
“Byun with two B?”
“N-No sir, just one. Sorry for confusing you.”
“Welcome Baekhyun-ah!”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped by the sudden shout from the young girl who smiled bright at him, wow she seems nice. Her mother was at least as nice and happy, she smiled as bright at him.

 

 

“Yura is right, welcome Baekhyun-ah! I'm Mrs. Park, this is my husband and this is my daughter Yura, and lastly the youngest member in our family my son Chanyeol.”
“It's an honor to meet you all.”

 

 

Baekhyun bowed polite and almost hit his head against the desk, lucky him that he missed. He smiled embarrassed at them as he tried to not blush, wow he's so embarrassing! He wish that he wasn't, not right now anyway.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol waited with his family for at least 10 minutes, he got tired of waiting and told himself that he only was here because his mother had got him something and he should be grateful for that. To his surprise, it was a... boy? The person looked like a boy, but still a little like a girl. Chanyeol had to stare at him or her for a long time, before hearing the name and realized that it was a boy, or he thinks so.

 

Chanyeol still liked what he saw, but he can't say that out loud to his parents. But hell, that little boy might actually be useful after all. Chanyeol turned to his mother who smiled bright at the boy, and as usual she talked as kind and friendly towards the boy, or the girl, whatever.

 

 

“Now, Baekhyun-ah-”
“Are you a girl or a boy?”

 

 

Chanyeol spoke out, he have to be sure that it's a boy and not a girl. Just out of curiosity, he do wonder if he was right or wrong, and some other stuff in his mind.

 

 

“I-I'm a boy.”
“Omo! I thought you were a girl!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter